• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Ugh, I hate dress code.My school is really big on that.You get like, 3 hours in detention if you wear something that isn't on dress code.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    In the high school that I'm going to , they don't really have a dress code, so I can't wait to go there.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, I assume that since streaks are a form of dyieng, you would get in trouble.

baby*j

Years
  • Its been a month and we still don't have a science teacher, I wonder how
    long this blessing will last ..?...?

And in other news .... I want a bellybutton ring (and maybe a tongue ring).

PokeTrainerCarol

I would never never never never EVER dye my hair! I love my good old black hair!!
    I don't really like people dying their hair...I have something really strong against it since I was 6...and it's gonna last, I know.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Woah, that was totally off-topic.Anways, I don't really like baseball, I just enjoy the parts when they get nailed with the ball.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    We were just talking about that, and he hadn't had a chance to comment. Anyways, sports...ummm @_@;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Sports are extremely easy to understand, unlike a lot of video games.Sports are also extremely fun.If you dislike sports, then you should get out on the field and actually play the sport before you confirm that you don't like it.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I just know little about them is all, I don't dislike but all I do for exercise is walking.

Now video games, there's something I understand! ;p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back