• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Haruka said:
    The Spanish IME is keep comming up.. It's screwing up my keyboard.. heh

I hate to keep switching the input type on the Language toolbar.. how anoying.
    I never change my language because I don't memorize where the words would be on an English keyboard while using a French one.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I've seen places that sell a wide variety of different keyboards actually. Some are better fitted to certain regions.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Ya the electons was today, the Liberals donated the polls, with 73% of the votes, I thought the PC's would win. My school let us vote too, but it was a mock vote, since grade 9's aren't legally able to vote, or anyone under 18.

In California, I thought that Arnaold Swartzangar was only kidding when he said that he would run for governer, but he's ahead in the polls so it looks like he might win. That's good, since it means more money for the economy.

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Dizzy has come back *throws Colored Powder*

hmmmmm im not depressed , just sad , so how are you guys doing?
    I'm alright, a bit sad x_x;; but anyway, we talked about you in Daily Chit-Chat today! Just to inform you ! ^^

22sa

Years
  • It was about how Daily Chit-Chat was boring without you LOL. :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • It was? I dont think that kid Jake likes me.... Ehh im ok with....

It was really boring here without me? Does that mean that im finally a PC member? lol - Flashback

um sure so , Who likes Detention?

22sa

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    It was? I dont think that kid Jake likes me.... Ehh im ok with....

It was really boring here without me? Does that mean that im finally a PC member? lol - Flashback

um sure so , Who likes Detention?
    Not me, that's why I avoid it. :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I love detentions , i have it with my friends , then after that were going to the mall , Then im leaving and there going to the movies , im coming home so i can go on PC heee heee

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    I don't really like the questions only thread anyways... >_>

latiosspud has a French keyboard, so that's why it's different. Standard ones have a shift next to the z and the backslash keys.

Yeah, Arcanine doesn't use question marks. ^_^;
    I dont like question marks, thay look like thay are broke XD.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I have a spanish/portuguese keyboard , my sister gave it to me when she came from portugal , its really neat ^^ , i can make those thins ~ ... but its on my other computer that doesnt have internet ...

Anyways I CANT WAIT FOR TOMMOROW , omg , do you guys know what tommorow is , national kiss day (U.S)

OMG ............ last year my record was 23 , ..... i need to set more.

Detentions and Conduct Cards dont go on your school records , only suspension and expellsions.

22sa

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    I love detentions , i have it with my friends , then after that were going to the mall , Then im leaving and there going to the movies , im coming home so i can go on PC heee heee
    Love detentions? :/ What the? LOL Detentions as in having to stay during your free time to serve the teacher detention for being later or misbehaving right?! :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back