• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    See ya tomorrow 22sa!I guess with time I'll get use to it.(Don't flame me dizzy)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • So how were you guy's Day?

(i found out how to delete it but im not , ehh ill just leave it around and use it for looking pretty ^_^ )

Years
  • 22sa said:
    Yah, you know, like always, as usual.:/:P

I gtg to go to church now, see ya^^
    At this time? Well cya...

Dizzy said:
    So how were you guy's Day?

(i found out how to delete it but im not , ehh ill just leave it around and use it for looking pretty ^_^ )
    For looking pretty??? What kind of talk is that?

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • i had lacrosse practice , we have a game on thursaday.... oh whaddaya Know thats tommorow ..

Ugh Lacrosse is good for Three Things ... ONLY

1. Running
    2. Hitting Your Rival with your Net
    3. Winning

Thats it . I love Lacrosse , just as much as i love football and basketball , i love sports .....

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yeah, I also love sports.One of the main reasons I love football-nailing the guy that you are up against.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    Yeah, I also love sports.One of the main reasons I love football-nailing the guy that you are up against.

I love football too, there is a senior boys football team at my school, and they are those kind of rouge kind of guys, I just can't wait till Junior football is available for gr.9's to try out for. But what my true skill for sport is basketball, I play on my basketball net everyday, to have a better chance of making the team when the time comes.

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    Haruka said:
    Hmmmm... Football? Never heard of it.. I never played it before. sadly :(
    Whoa, NEVER HEARD OF FOOTBALL? Where do you live, Liberia?

You have football up in Canada? I thought you call it rugby or something.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Lol, no rugby is a somewhat totally diffrent kind of sport, its like football, but you don't wear protective gear and virtually anything goes.

I think rugby came from england or somewhere, Canada only has the CFL (Canadien Football League). Since there are no Canadian teams in the NFL.

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    Hmm I heard they call soccer football in the outside world, so I guess your talking about soccer right(the thing where you kick the balll...yeah)

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • No in England, Football is called Soccar, but I'm not sure what Football(the one where you pass the ball with your hands) is called over there. I don't really watch soccar, but I love playing it, same thing with Football and baseball.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • ahem... sports again...? *leaves*

well rubber is eraser in England (so rubber has even more meanings in England)... that's another example like football and soccer. The football where you pass around with your hands is simply called American Football in England i believe...

I may not be on tomorrow. Tomorrow my computer is going to get a major operation called reformat.... x_x So if things are ok then i can get on at night. If not then... need to wait for a few days to call one of those professional computer dudes to fix it up then... wish me luck.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    My team the Braves is down 0-1 against the Cubs, the Braves had 1 and the Cubs 0 up to the 6th then Cubs the come back and got 4. in the 8th the Braves got 1 more in to make the score 4-2 Cubs.
    That's too bad, but if my Giants make it to the next round they might have to play one of those teams because they're all in the National League so I can't feel sorry for either one lol but like all playoffs, 1 game is nothing, they can bounce back if they have the heart too.

I gotta say American Football is where it's at, the game is more intense then any game I've ever seen that's why it's my favorite to watch. English Football aka Soccer I don't mind playing but when watching it, just boring I know the rules and everything too to it just not my style of sport.
    Best one though IMO is Hockey, it's my favorite to play no soft grass it's hard ice, it's also more dangerous then American Football & Rugby together.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Dakota said:
    Did someone say they hate sports???

*glares at Miyu-Chan*
    *she glares back*
    *run's off like a little sissy*

BOO yaaaaaaaa!

I just hate sports because I'm not good at them. lol But I like to watch. =P I'm just jealous. n_n;;;

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • there are a few sports im good at:

Tennis
    Basketball
    Golf
    Tae Kwon Do
    Video Games (great work out for the thumbs!)

*stretches and pumps up thumbs for a rigerous session of gba*
    one, two, three, four, one, two, three, Oh yeah, feeling the burn!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Let's see I am goood at:
    Football
    soccer
    tennis
    swimming
    That's about all I am good at, though I often lift weights and run.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    G-LANCE said:
    there are a few sports im good at:

Tennis
    Basketball
    Golf
    Tae Kwon Do
    Video Games (great work out for the thumbs!)

*stretches and pumps up thumbs for a rigerous session of gba*
    one, two, three, four, one, two, three, Oh yeah, feeling the burn!
    LOL! :laugh: These are the ones I'm best at...

Tennis
    Swimming
    Soccer
    Volleyball
    Skating
    and Football (Sorta)

Last edited:

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • Hockey & Tennis are the two sports I'm best at. Hockey I was captian for my final two years and was even scouted by the Sens, but I had to quit do to my parents spliting up and that left a dent in the money area which was ages ago but we're fine now. As for Tennis I made MVP at the club almost 2 years running but the guy I beat in the 2nd year his mom ended up cheating his son in to win it so can't do much about that.

Only things I do that are active these days is weight lifting or every while the boys will call me up to play some basketball.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back