• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    Hmm I don't think my state has a baseball team, we only have a football, volleyball, and basketball.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • LiquidThunder said:
    Thats right! Never mess with Sammy Sosa, and the cubs. Maybe next time they will have a chance. (Ya right....) lol
    Well Sosa didnt do anything much tonight, and the last time the Cubs was in the Play Offs was I think 1945 and the Braves has been in 12 Play Off and 7 World Series and 1 win in the World Series since 1967 (I think).

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • i doubt if Alberta has any provincial teams... all we (or i should say Mr. Klein our premier) care about is the oil and the mad cows...

but then again, who am i to talk about sport.... *warps away*

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Ok if no one is going to talk about sports then come up with a new topic.
    The topic of sports is more entertaining then most of the topics here in my personal opinion.
    Anyway, I'm glad to see my Giants back in the playoffs because last year they made it to the playoffs for the first time in a long time it seemed and made it all the way to the world series in which I was very impressed but now I am even more impressed with them making the playoffs again without there old manager Dusty Baker (who is now on the cubs >.>). And of course they are up 1-0 currently against the Marlins heh heh.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • i can't keep up with north american sports, i live in korea.
    but all the baseball teams here have sponsors like samsung and sk, thus the name samsung tigers (or something like that...)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I hate sports... >.> (No offence) Then lets talk about... If you could travel to the future, what would you like/want to see? n_n;;;

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • Right... :paranoid: Lucky for me I'm an open-minded guy so I like lot of things so I might as well go with this one with a simple answer. I'd like my future to be unpredictable because that's what makes life so enjoyable, you don't want to spoil it and who knows what effect of time it would leave just by traveling through it if it were possible...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I just want to see if i'm alive in the future. o.o; J/K Actully, I'm kinda curious about the form of transportaion 3000+ years from now. n_n So...that's what I'll like to see. n_n

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Although some people will flame me for this, I want to ask something that I believe will happen in the future.Do you fear the rapture/end of the world?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    Although some people will flame me for this, I want to ask something that I believe will happen in the future.Do you fear the rapture/end of the world?
    Yah I do, I think it'll happen in the next century but who knows... ^_^;;

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Keitaro said:
    The topic of sports is more entertaining then most of the topics here in my personal opinion.
    Anyway, I'm glad to see my Giants back in the playoffs because last year they made it to the playoffs for the first time in a long time it seemed and made it all the way to the world series in which I was very impressed but now I am even more impressed with them making the playoffs again without there old manager Dusty Baker (who is now on the cubs >.>). And of course they are up 1-0 currently against the Marlins heh heh.
    My team the Braves is down 0-1 against the Cubs, the Braves had 1 and the Cubs 0 up to the 6th then Cubs the come back and got 4. in the 8th the Braves got 1 more in to make the score 4-2 Cubs.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • HI GUYS!!!!

um like school sucks , my uncle works there for blue house , and i got detention from my typing Teacher , UGH i hate her , im skipping detention...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    In the future... I'd like to see what kinds of animals there'll be! I watched something on Discovery Channel about it, and the computer animated versions of what they guessed they'd look like were cool. ^_^ The only thing that makes me sad is how many animals that we see every day will be extinct. I heard that in 10 years there won't be any more Bengal Tigers left. :(

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • im mad , no1 joins my forums , but they join other forum *mad face* .......... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im mad lol XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Daily Chit Chat = DCC

I think its dead , like my forums that No1 Will JOIN , that saddens me.... Why wont anyone join my forums????

Srry if im getting on Anyone's nerves

Srry for Double posting ......

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back