• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    pfft, you should all go back to watching Friends and other sitcoms like Seinfield, Everybody loves Raymond, and Becker (which is awesome)

They're the only thing I watch on TV nowadays - I don't care for anything else really ... cept cartoons lawl

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I'm not sure if the first series is still on TV here, but it sure makes time go slower. ._.

I watched an episode just before I came on here now. :/

pfft, you should all go back to watching Friends and other sitcoms like Seinfield, Everybody loves Raymond, and Becker (which is awesome)

I love all those shows, especially Friends, it's a shame Friends ended though. =(

I wish, someday it'll return. But the actors that were on it are kinda old now.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have never watched much of friends. I might watch them as sister got them all on dvd.
    Becker is a great show but the best comedy has to be Frasier. Now that is a really funny show.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Meh, I never cared for Friends. Of course, I only saw like... 5 episodes O:

I don't really watch TV, except for Battlestar Galactica, Futurama, and sometimes Family Guy if I saw the Attack of the Show episode at 7.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I Don't watch much TV anymore. There isn't much good shows on anymore *sigh*

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015

They're the only thing I watch on TV nowadays - I don't care for anything else really ... cept cartoons lawl
    Do they still air Friends? Ever since we got satelite there's been too many channels for me to figure out what has what.

My god I love the British accent. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    They still air Friends here once every weeknight. I wonder who still watches it though... since the last episode was so long ago.
    I haven't really paid attention to it, but then again, I haven't been watching TV lately in general.

Years
    I watch it occasionally, even though I have practically seen ever episode made. It's a decent show and still pretty funny even if you've already seen it before.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    It was a good show.. with its nice moments.

Right now I pretty much only watch one show, Heroes... and that's not back till September 24th D:

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Most TV sucks. I think I only watch two shows now, aside from the AFL, which I don't always watch. At least Naruto and Neighbours are on different times of the day so I don't get too bored... I spend too much time on the computer for TV anyways.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    My internet speed isn't fast enough for me to be able to watch stuff online. Nor do I have any sort of TV connection for my computer, otherwise I could probably see myself watching a whole lot more~

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I wouldn't want to watch anything online even if I could... aside from the anime that isn't on Australian TV yet. Foxtel has lots of different animes though...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I only really watch comedy shows and anime so heh... Oh Smallville and Heroes too :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    CSI is actually quite good, well.. At least CSI New York. Smallville's good too, but I don't pay much attention to it. These days all I watch is The Simpsons, Family guy and American Dad. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back