• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I'm going to be glad to be able to drive around where ever I want ;< Yay.

I'm sure everyone is.

I like Driving, except when you learn that your Mercedes stopped in the middle of the road and now it will have to be repaired. >.<

Bled

Uber!Cute
    Years
    What the experience of driving would be like.. Would it be fun as ditching classes because of rude/yelling teachers?

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Good driving just comes from a lot of practice. I'm doing that right now, I didn't start off good at all D8 but now I'm actually getting pretty good at driving.

I get my license in a few months <3

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Don't hit people? x_x I don't know, it's not something you can really learn fully until you're actually out there driving. Because then you get the feel for everything and you're experiencing it ;]

Hmm..other tips? Wear a seatbelt 8D Lawl I suck at advice D8

edit: Wait, you could always start learning all the different signs, that might help a bit <3

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Sorry I don't know any driving advice since I suck at that.v_v
    Well anyway. Has anyone read the book 'The Scarlet Letter'
    by Nathaniel Hawthorne it is really a great book.

-ChronicNightmare-

Years
    Don't feel that bad, I can't drive at all. :P However, I would suggest studying road signs, I think it'd be nice to know what to do when you see an uncommon sign. Don't you think?

I didn't like The Scarlet Letter, to be honest. I found it dull. And that rarely happens with me and books. I'm not sure why either... maybe it was too hard for me to understand.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I read 'The Historian', which was an amazing book, but very difficult to get through. High reading level and some dry parts. :B Looong book to boot.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Don't feel that bad, I can't drive at all. :P However, I would suggest studying road signs, I think it'd be nice to know what to do when you see an uncommon sign. Don't you think?

There aren't too many random road signs out there surely.. perhaps in more rural areas with extra signs. But in the city you're pretty easily restricted to some.

I would think the rules behind which way to let someone pass, i.e. giving way, would be good. Yes/no? I'll find out when I go for the test and have to actually try to learn it.

Years
    I read 'The Historian', which was an amazing book, but very difficult to get through. High reading level and some dry parts. :B Looong book to boot.

I found that easier than The Scarlet Letter, and a lot more exciting, that's for sure. I should re-read it someday when I don't have to read 100 pages of it a day for a week. ;p

Interestingly enough, I wrote a paper on that book versus Dracula. It was the best paper I wrote in that class.

- Flavaquil - said:
    I would think the rules behind which way to let someone pass, i.e. giving way, would be good. Yes/no? I'll find out when I go for the test and have to actually try to learn it.

That... probably would be better. x_x; That, and four-way stop rules. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back