• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    @Kawaii: I always used to think my being staff made me unapproachable. I know I'm always too shy or scared or...something...to approach most staff members at other forums and whatnot. XD; So I avoided it.

I think that'd make you more approachable. XD
    Like people would've known to ask you about stuff because you supposivly know.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yeah, but at the same time, people would sometimes be too paranoid of breaking rules or something stupid like that around me, so sometimes when I would post, I'd kill the DCC...which was quite an accomplishment back then. XDD;

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Really? I'm not scared of breaking rules... I break rules anyways. I've only killed the DCC like... two times, I dunno. XD

Cherrim

Years
    No, I didn't see a thing. ;(

Haha, I used to be paranoid of breaking rules. Now...I kinda know them off by heart (except some rules in like...the gaming forums 'cause I don't go in there XD) so I don't worry. :\

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    To me, rules and regulations are intuitive for the most part. The general spirit of the law is easy to comprehend; it's the loopholes, technicalities, and fine print that get you, really. xD

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Rules are meant for breaking though... well for most things just not so much PC.

Cherrim

Years
    I'm a rule follower. I do check almost compulsively for the little things when I'm new to something, but for the most part, Jack's right. If you mean well and know the gist of what you can and can't do, you're usually pretty okay. And it's not like you're out on your first mistake either.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    The only thing that I really pay attention to is when I report threads. I make sure it's report-worthy... though that isn't really rule breaking. And not like anyone pays attention to my reports. XD

Cherrim

Years
    I never used to even look at reports when I was staff. They'd always be taken care of before I got to them anyway. Plus I'd forget. But...now I report like crazy. I bet I'm annoying. XD

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I've always assumed I'm annoying when it comes to reports but I still do anyway. Mainly in MCG though, I seem to have less knowledge of the other places in offtopic discussion.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    *jumps into DCC randomly* Man, I missed posting here. ;o;

I'm paranoid about rules, especially on forums. I check the rules in each individual forum I post in until they are imprinted on my brain. But that only happens if I stay in the forum for a while. But it does help when reporting. I also feel annoying with the reports I send. :<

In real life, however, I break rules all the time. Fortunately, didn't get in trouble yet. XD;

Cherrim

Years
    I wasn't quite as careful with rules in school, no. XDD; Sometimes my friends and I would purposely break them if we disagreed with them...not that that's a good thing, but we were teenage high school students. Real rebels in society, lol. :[

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I obey school rules/IRL rules... for my media project thingie, we needed to go outside the school to film, but we didn't have the teachers permission. All my friends went outside the school to film but I stayed inside the gates, until they started saying that I'm scared of teachers, then I just had to go outside the gates. We have rules at home, do dishes every night... I try not to obey that rule. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Breaking school rules usually results in some consequence though... which, may or may not be unpleasant. There's just that moral sense of following what you've been old holding you back from doing so. Well, at least with most people. There are those special few who dare to twist the boundary where the rules are drawn up.

Cherrim

Years
    We wouldn't break any rules that actually threatened people. We were too paranoid for that, but if we knew we wouldn't get caught or anything...well, we didn't mind stretching the rules for that. :x

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    It depends what's being broken. ;D
    My school recently revamped the whole school rule system and sent out a huge booklet of rules which I haven't bothered to read. There's too much and on like almost everything as well!! Appearance, behaviour, expectations... etc.

Cherrim

Years
    An actual booklet? oO; Wow. We'd just get a few pages outlining the rules at the front of our agendas every year. I think I'm one of, like, five people who actually read them. XD;

Anyway...it's 4 AM and I've been up WAY too long. I'm out. xD See you guys~

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yep... crazy booklet about rules that's about 50 pages long. O.o It's apparently because no one really paid any attention to them and that there had never been any rules properly written down to see.

4AM? O.O Whoa.. good night~

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    0400 during vacation? That's nothing, really. Try pulling multiple all-nighters when school is in session.

Cherrim

Years
    Ahaha, and like 10 minutes later and I'm still here.

I've pulled my fair share of all nighters. I don't like doing it regularly though and I have to get up early-ish (at 10 XD) tomorrow, so I did want to get to bed by, say, midnight. Oops.

Um...right. I'm off for good this time. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back