• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    O.o I only ever stay up till like 1AM, even if school isn't on the following day. I can't get by a day without a decent amount of sleep the night before. And staying up till 4AM, I'd be so wasted... xD Especially if it were school at 8:30AM....

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    If I was allowed up, I'd stay up... eleven is about my latest sneak-on time.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    If I was allowed up, I'd stay up... eleven is about my latest sneak-on time.

1AM is my very latest, but that's only on rare occasions...

[unrelated matter]
    Gosh... that dog attack in the news here was real scary... 250+ stitches apparently for the two year old toddler... D: ouch.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    You could try to get to two. XD
    I couldn't try to get much later than I do though.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Two is way too late. I'm already tired as in the morning after getting on at 1AM. 2AM is an unthinkable, I'm afraid. Unless it was the holidays and I had my own laptop of course...

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    It'll be the holidays in something-amount of weeks... so... XD

It's bad that Nan and Pop wake up when there is the slightest noise... if only they were fully deaf and then I'd be up all night. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    The eight week holiday one?? But I'd need a laptop to start with though... which I may get sometime around then.

Would you really stay up all night just to be on the computer? O.o

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    So, it'd work. XD

I probably would actually. XD I was just reading through the booklet for the classes I'm having next year, and in computing we'll be learning so much. I'd have to stay up late to try out all the things we'll learn. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    So, it'd work. XD

I probably would actually. XD I was just reading through the booklet for the classes I'm having next year, and in computing we'll be learning so much. I'd have to stay up late to try out all the things we'll learn. XD

Only if I had a laptop plus an internet connection to stay online with.

The stuff you learn in computing at school shouldn't be too difficult. Playing around with programs and the sort. Or are you doing web-design?

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Yeah... XD

Both I think. It's like most things about computers for basic knowledge. It had for year eleven and twelve, and in year twelve we get to learn how to buy a computer. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yeah... XD

Both I think. It's like most things about computers for basic knowledge. It had for year eleven and twelve, and in year twelve we get to learn how to buy a computer. XD

If it's basic knowledge stuff like using MS Office, that should be easy as. Especially if you're doing ICDL. I managed to pass that with high marks without even trying to do the test properly. For web design stuff, you'll probably have to learn HTML or C++. Maybe... depending on what you're being taught.

Why learn how to buy a PC in Yr 12? That's umm.. weird. You just choose one with good specs and looks reasonably nice too in design and walah, you have your PC or laptop that you want.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    On the booklet it said the word graphics, so we could either be using corel, fireworks, or paint shop. Or learning how to use simple paint. XDDD

I thought it was weird too but then Pop said something of which I forgot now. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Unless you're actually taking a serious computer course, you shouldn't be learning anything heavier than the Office suite and HTML or Javascript. Maybe a bit of Flash if it dips into the media/communications side of things. That's how it is here, anyway.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm going into Computer Science for my major and I still don't know all that much about computers themselves and how they work. XD I know enough to get by though. o.o;;

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    When I'm older, I should take a course like that.

I'm getting sick of being rubbish at most technical stuff on computers.
    You don't need to take a course to understand how a computer works and so on. You can find out a lot of information just through research on the internet and a bit of 'exploration'.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I'm so bad with computers. I tend to hit them when they don't load. I know not the meaning of the Refresh button. XDD

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I'm so bad with computers. I tend to hit them when they don't load. I know not the meaning of the Refresh button. XDD

I know how you feel. I barely know how to use a computer myself xD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back