• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    sorry i only really capitilize and punctuate and use proper gramar for school and important documents =P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Noooo, we lost another one. When will this 2 dimensional enticement end?

^ Fiction drowns us all in sorrow does it not?

Jordan.
    From the sorrow of fiction to the boredom of reality :x back to the sorrow of fiction.

Besides, aren't you the one who cursed my Viet dream ;)... even though it was based on reality. Jeez. Just which side are you are!

Last edited:

Xairmo

Years
    Its not how the grammar looks that makes u mature, its what you say really

I could say:
    "You're stupid."

or:
    "i have my own personal preferences"

now tell, what was the more mature one?
    the one with perfect grammar and a childish remark or the one with horrible grammar and an opinion?

22sa

Years
    ....You have a boyfriend and he's Jack O'Neil? O_O

XD

22sa

Years
    I like your attitude, but no. We can date anyway though if you're patient enough. : D

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years

XD

And your point is? XD

Its not how the grammar looks that makes u mature, its what you say really

I could say:
    "You're stupid."

or:
    "i have my own personal preferences"

now tell, what was the more mature one?
    the one with perfect grammar and a childish remark or the one with horrible grammar and an opinion?

The first one. It has much better grammar than second one. It doesnt make a difference what you say. Even if you say something childish...

Xairmo

Years
    oh geez -_-;
    i respect that you like using proper grammar so why do you have to insult me cuz typing like this is easier for me?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    oh geez -_-;
    i respect that you like using proper grammar so why do you have to insult me cuz typing like this is easier for me?

You know, dont be so hard like that...I used to type the same way. XD I was a n00b yes but I still typed like that and then i followed everyone else and know i type like this. :3

Andy: Must you always pop out of no where? XD

Xairmo

Years
    Punctuation and grammar slips from me only on MSN. XD

But as long as it's readable then I'm ok with it. I mean some n00bs on PC... ouch.

i agree, as long as you can understand what the other person is saying then whats the big deal?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015

XD
    It's Colonel O'Neill with two Ls. There's a Jack O'Neil with only one L. He actually has a sense of humour.

In other words, stop deliberately misspelling my name.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    oh geez -_-;
    Some people just love making life hard for others even though in the grand scheme of life, it's a pretty inconsequential issue.

But that is human. Can we blame them?

22sa

Years
    Jack! You have a girlfriend! I thought you were loner! When'd you get a girl? =OOOOO

Uhh, Paul.... o.o

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    i agree, as long as you can understand what the other person is saying then whats the big deal?
    I mean true it does make you look more mature to use good grammar (you can go back to some of my early posts and give a big "WTF?" because they look messed up). But like I said, if it's readable then you can get away with it. And on top of that, on MSN I almost never use caps, nor periods.

And HOLY CRAP! 22sa messed up on Jack's name... "There is another Colonel O'Neil in the Air Force with only one L and he has no sense of humor at all.", "O'Neill, 2 Ls *holds up 3 fingers*".

22sa

Years
    Hmm, why do you know about the Airforce too? o_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back