• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakeen

-
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Nah... there's definitely more people. Remember, you showed me the thread too....

I did? Wait, then that means that I would've shown Tali then.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I did? Wait, then that means that I would've shown Tali then.
    Yes, you did. On MSN sometimes ago...

Yeah, most likely.
    Don't underestimate me. I can in second to Simon in the JDCC I would have beat him if it wasnt for school.
    xD, I never said I would~ but you're around 250 posts away from the top ATM. And without extra activity in here...

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    DCC post counts are... evil. Because I wanted highest posts most people thought that I only posted to get my post count up, which was true kinda. But now, 'tis different.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • DCC post counts are... evil. Because I wanted highest posts most people thought that I only posted to get my post count up, which was true kinda. But now, 'tis different.

But Nica, if you no longer care about post counts, then it doesn't matter if you post in here regardless of getting the highest posts. (If that makes sense...)

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    It makes little sense o_O

...But yeah, me posting here doesn't matter, it's only that people want me to continue posting here, at least they did last time I checked.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • It makes little sense o_O

...But yeah, me posting here doesn't matter, it's only that people want me to continue posting here, at least they did last time I checked.

Its nice having new people post because there is a better experience to the DCC...only problem is that the n00bs start pouring in and end up going off topic.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Newer people are fine, just ones that most people are used to are better.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Some people that post here are n00bs but a couple act maturely and I tend to respect those people. When the really n00bish ones (That post here mostly) go off topic and/or annoy me, I get pissed off. XD

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Umm well for what I can tell you guys are talking about how many post here,right? If im wrong im sorry. I just got back from school and im sleepy and drained out. >_<

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
  • Some people that post here are n00bs but a couple act maturely and I tend to respect those people. When the really n00bish ones (That post here mostly) go off topic and/or annoy me, I get pissed off. XD
    ahh.
    do i annoy you?
    and, off topic, which will annoy you, today was my first day of highschool.
    =D

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Some people that post here are n00bs but a couple act maturely and I tend to respect those people. When the really n00bish ones (That post here mostly) go off topic and/or annoy me, I get pissed off. XD

Most people go offtopic in one way or another, not just the noobs.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Most people go offtopic in one way or another, not just the noobs.

That's how the topic changes.

Zach said:
    Exactly, isn't the whole point of the DCC to have random conversations without a set topic.

You would think so, but if it were, it'd be like it was years ago; full of SPAM. D:

Back before the, "hay gyz wuts up?1" rule. Srsly. o_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back