• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
  • Meh. Be glad about your schools computers. We don't even have computers in my school.

We used to have them back when I was in primary school though. Running on Windows 95, no connection to the Internet, no games, no nuthin. We only ever used them for "educational" purposes (playing crappy 3 year old games that try to teach you what 4x2 equals to).

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • Too poor, I suppose? The 23,000 bucks we collected for their "funds" went missing?

Well....the real reason is that they dried up our funds making another basketball/tennis/badminton field. As though we need another one, we mostly spend our PE classes out in the field anyway. And my school has all it's "Inter-School Competitions" out in the field as well.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I'd swap anyday. I'd rather have a single computer in my school than join events that have us sit under the hot sun in our field, and listen to our fellow students make "patriotic speeches"

It depends on your school events. Do you all have to participate or is it voluntary? I hate School Cross-Country. Running the whole thing takes ages and then we have to stay for everyone else's race.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    In nations where college entry is dependent solely on the results of a test, one can care less about extracurricular activities unless they're compulsory.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back