• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Fake Card Discussion

Years
  • you know about the Emerald Island koolies
    i agree Fangking that sets are hard to do, thats why KingShuckle quited
    but doing sets with 100+ cards is not fun
    thats why i do the them with -100 or so

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • i never quite made 80.... poor isn't it! I got about nearly 60 on Twilight but then i sort of... died. Zeo and Nick15 are the only faking projects I've known to finish (though mayakashi was never quite completed, tis a shame). I would say I admired Mayakashi more than any other fake set, not least because of the sheer depth of artistic content and versatility, though Zeo's set had REALLY great art too. It just kept a very constant style throughout whereas Nick15's was varied and stylish. Wow, faking history...

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • My set, EX: Trainers. I hope to make it have lots (I mean lots of cards)!!! Only existing Pok?mon with English names (not 4th generation)!!!

A thing, if you have a card, no matter what, that is of a real Pok?mon and is well made (Placement, wording!!! Brokeness, I really make tham a il broken so, I don't care about it...) and you want to make it appear on my set, send me a PM or catch me at MSN ([email protected]) to send me the card!!!
    Thank you by now!!!

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • Nick15 retired as many fakers inevitably do. Why, i'm not entirely sure. I suppose he was becoming bored... fakecard.com and all it's materials are still there, it's just not updated anymore. Nostalgia purposes and whatnot. See if you can spot my name under the staff section... w00t! There's some amazing stuff on there, blanks, fakes.... check it out some time.

Faking's becoming a little bit dry of late. A lot of the old staple fakers are retiring. I hope the faking season (that's summer while people are off school of course) is more productive.

Charlie (that's Fangking)'s also willing to accept a... er... "student" who wants to learn the ways of the fake. I don't fake anymore myself, but I'm happy to pass on my knowledge for the benefit of others. It's a first come first served basis. Don't do it unless you're willing to learn. Drop me a PM if you're interested. Preferably have MSN, but if not AIM please. If neither, i'll struggle to talk to you but i can work in PMs and emails. I'll help out with any problems you may have. Remember, the offer's only open until I have my student, i'm not keen on having more than one at once...

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2005
    there isn't a tutorial up regarding how to do the pictures in the cards.

Now I did figure out how to put in the pokemon and all that just fine, but I am having a hard time figuring out how to apply the holofoil in the picture.

I noticed that the lugia ex that was made had a background as well as the holo, then the pokemon on top. I can easily get the backgound in and pokemon where I want it, however I cannot figure out how to make the holofoil sheet transparent with the background.

Can you or someone who specialized in the tutorial on your site be able to help me with this?

I'd gladly post my card in here but there doesnt seem to be a place that lets you upload images......

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • You can upload images at Imageshack.us

http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=25155

Try looking at this. It tells you just about everything. To place a picture (on an ADV Style Blank) use the rectangle marque (sp?) too to drag from one corner of the picture box to another and drag it to the image (This works best for backgrounds). Or, for a normal image the way it is, go to "Select" then "Select ALL" and everything will be selected. You could also use the magic wand too and magnetic lasso tool.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • I haven't posted a Fake Card in a while, and I was planning on doing one today, but my father reformated my hard drive deleting everything in the process. So yeah, you may see something from me later in the week.

Back