• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Fake Card Discussion

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
  • You mean the dude who's allegedly called Professor Rowan? x.x

LOL no the dude is officially called Professor Rowan now. :P

Rowan is a tree too so they kept the tradition!

Okay everyone. Big news. Pokebeach.com has a very well-done indepth Fake Card section that will improve everything. Just go their and be amazed!

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
    Years
  • I can't get to Pokémon Palace, must be down. I need the fonts to get working on this awesome card though, damnit. Can anyone upload them at a stable location please?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2008
    it looks like I'm about 3 years too late...I bought a bunch of these for my son. I'm hoping as he grows up, he'll learn to appreciate these as much as I do. I wanted to make some fake cards for us, but I haven't got the fonts just right. I downloaded humanist from pokemon zeo, but it doesnt look right. it's close, but not perfect. im hoping somebody reading this can get me the font I need. i tried downloading the tcg fake fonts zip, but its dead. anybody know where I can get the fonts I need?

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Personally I prefer Gill Sans over Humanist, but its hard to get hold of (most people confuse it with Gill Sans MT, which is not the same.)

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
    Years
  • question

Is it OK if I used Advance or EX Delta Species Blanks on 4th generation Pokemon? And where can I download fonts like Futura LT Medium Bold + Faux Bold and Lydian BT Faux Italic, since my copy of Photoshop doesn't recognize a sample of those fonts?

Last edited:

IcePokemonRox

Worlds Best Ice Pokemon Master
    Years
  • this doesnt have to do with pokemon but i made a Mamoswine Yu-Gi-Oh card i would show you a pic of it but for some reason my insert image page wont load up:( so ill show you next time

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Definately fake. It has the wrong fonts and the Illustrator should be aligned to the right. Also, as Late mentioned, the illustration is actually done by Mitsuhiro Arita, not Kiwoyo Hano. And if you notice, the Resistance and Retreat Cost symbols are oversized with the highlight on the wrong side (as these are Keiji Kinebuchi symbols). It's also lacking a card number and set symbol.

Here's another error I just noticed: there is no accent mark over the e in Pokémon. That's a sure giveaway that it's fake.

Last edited:
    Years
  • O.k,

I recieved this Beldum Card in a TCG Tournament as a prize.

But it looks weird.

Here's a scan.

Is it real or fake?

its fake
    1)at the bottom right corner there is no number of the set it is in
    2)the corners are shaded black (reason: made at pokemoncardmaker.org)
    and do you need permission to make a thread?

Back