• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Fake Card Discussion

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
  • Guys, there are A LOT of blanks in Delta Species that Fangking has kindly made us. It may have taken Fang 3-4 hours to make, but it takes longer for PPNSteve to upload all of them to his site. Be patient.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Not sure if anyone even uses this thread anymore, but oh well. :D

Just here to ask a question about my latest card (fonts sort of fixed now). Should the second attack be one more set of circles down, or is it alright where it is?

[Removed] Whatever. :\

Last edited:

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • I agrre with Blennix, questions about cards should be posted on a thread where you also promote your card, so a complete rating is made.

Also, I believe there is a SPAM thread in PC somewhere, jackasterfatman.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Well I'm not asking for a rating. I wanted advice on whether my positioning was correct or not. If I created an entirely new thread just to ask that then it'd get about two replies before sinking to the bottom.

This way I get my reply, the board is spared a redundant thread and everyone's happy.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • What harm's it doing? There's no real "help" thread in this forum so this was the next best place. It's not like I've come here talking about bacon sandwiches or something. I'm still discussing fake cards.

At the end of the day it was a quick and simple query posted in a thread which had pretty-much been abandoned anyway. If I'd known I was going to come under fire for not being a complete stickler for rules then I wouldn't have bothered. :\

Seriously, most forums criticise people for creating pointless topics which are quickly made redundant. Here, I'm being told that saving space = bad.

I'll bear that in mind.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • I do get the point. It's that you're being needlessly anal about rules. Nobody besides Adept-eX had posted in this thread for months. I had a quick question and this was the most suitable thread to ask it in.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • *arrives late* Stop fighting you two, or you guys will get a warning.

Consider this an Official Help Thread. I don't want this section cluttered wih stickies. The front page has been edited.

Now, there is a good reason why I haven't posted a card lately. I have been real busy with my ROM Hack project and my Senior Project for school. I simply have no time anymore to load up Photoshop and work on a card. I promise you that when my ROM Hack is done, I will post a card.

Last edited:

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Thanks, It's because we aren't allowed to download anything here unless it's save target as or MSN, lol.

BTW I can't find the fonts on that site ><

Can you direct me plz or if you're lazy just give me the link :3

Back