• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
  • I hope someone is using an Shanderaa named Luke on the server in my honor. <3

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I hope someone is using an Shanderaa named Luke on the server in my honor. <3

I think someone used a
    Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]
    in your honor iirc.

(im sorry dont hurt me lol)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I'm sorry my favorite British elf. I may be getting a new computer for Christmas though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    I think Umbreon on one of my teams is named Lukebear (or maybe the Dusknoir?). The Dragonite on that team is Elfbear iirc. And either the Blissey or the Starmie is Beachbear.

And there's Aragornbear, Aurabear, and Antibear. But Luke asked so that is the most important atm.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Wolf. You're internet borked.

DA and I were in an intense battle that we all know the outcome of. ;o;

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Wolf. You're internet borked.

DA and I were in an intense battle that we all know the outcome of. ;o;
    I don't know why the server program has been crashing today, and taking out the auto-mute for flood messages shouldn't do anything. :\ I restarted my computer, but if it crashes again I'll look at the script.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Too bad they didn't use Java for PO, otherwise I could get it for both my mac and windows partitions. I have to use my mac side for schoolwork though, so I guess it's best that I'm not distracted during class and stuff, lol.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Correction: Anti's manboobs

Someone is jealous of the 31/4/31/31/31/31 Slowpoke I just bred.

(Is it worth waiting 20 minutes per attempt to try to breed an HP Ghost Machamp? My feeling is yes...)

Also Jasmine might be a girl but she's pretty ugly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back