• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    The most productive thing I did today was go for a walk this morning to try and hatch my eggs in Pokemon GO.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I didn't play all that much during the winter because I was way to lazy to go out in the snow and cold.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    I've been wanting to ask this for awhile, but does Go work in a car or any other vehicle, or do you have to literally walk? For catching Pokemon, I get it, but traveling; it can handle that fast speed or pick you up inside something, etc?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Technically no because anything over 30 mph won't register as walking. But that doesn't mean Pokemon won't show up when the car stops. I mean it will look like you are running in the game but it won't hatch eggs.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Technically no because anything over 30 mph won't register as walking. But that doesn't mean Pokemon won't show up when the car stops. I mean it will look like you are running in the game but it won't hatch eggs.

Does that mean there's a map delay? It won't show you traversing, for example, but will update once you stop if at a new location?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Does that mean there's a map delay? It won't show you traversing, for example, but will update once you stop if at a new location?

Depends on your phone. You will run along with where you are going but won't add to egg hatching. You will have a screen that pops up saying that you're going to fast.

but if you go slower than 30 then it should be fine, right?

I would go about 10 or so because I've done that before just driving around the park I live in. xDD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Then we could have a Pokemon Go parade and see how many we can get to join in on the fun...lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    We have a People Mover in downtown Detroit. Just ride that around the city to hatch eggs and pick up Poke Stops.

Sirfetch’d

I never got into GO. I may have to now to enjoy the Let's Go games fully

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Once you get higher up in level it seems like it takes you forever to get from one level to the next. That's about the only thing I hate.

Years
    I am new to all of this and even this forum. I just joined Pokemon Go recently because I enjoying walking and walk my dog regularly. The game has been a lot of fun.

Bay

Years
    In several Pokemon Go raids I went, some folks would bring their dog(s) and everyone would compliment them haha.

Speaking of Go, anyone preparing for the upcoming Community Day event?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back