• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Pokemon TCG Chit-chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Lol, but i actually do play good. I win most of the time against my friends, i do need a little bit modification but im pretty goos as i am now.

Years
    My parents never took me to tourneys because the closest ones were usually quite a drive, and they never had the time.

I may start going a lot more in the near future... once I settle into a routine with college and a job.

Last edited:

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    [nf]Wello everyone! What we talkin bout. I have like over 13 hundred pokemon cards (I luffles bragging[/nf]

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    I get more every time new ones come out.

How many Legendaires you got? I got that specail 10th aniversary panflet thing, so ive got all of them now, since i already had most of them.

Years
    I get more every time new ones come out.

How many Legendaires you got? I got that specail 10th aniversary panflet thing, so ive got all of them now, since i already had most of them.

Not too many legendaries, since most of my cards are from the first two or three years of print. I did recently acquire the jumbo Palkia, but that was in the Palkia special box. I do have many of the rare older cards, such as Hitmonchan, Muk, Moltres, and Articuno. I did have a Dialga G from the Platinum set, but I converted it to the Delcatty and Blastoise from Platinum, since they make a pretty good deck combo.

I collect to play, if you couldn't tell.

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
    I can top that easily... sort of. I have... 1400, I think. Not sure on that because the number of cards I have is a moving target.

LOL, I beat both of ya'll by 50 thousand and up. XD
    Anyways Donavannj is right, most of the legendaries aren;t even worth much anyways.
    Just the *, shining, and those harder ones to find.

Donavannj, hopefully you start playing it would be lovely to meet another TCG player.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    All the ones in the panflet were shiny. Yays!

Half of my cards are realy old. but there more rare. OH i have that electric type shiny charizard. Anybody got that i heard it was realy rare.

!MajesticSmeargle!

Years
    You mean the Crystal Guardians one?
    That's not rare, you can find it for $5 XD

I have ALOT of the older rare cards, I'd have to say my favorites are Shining T-Tar, and Shiny Coro Coro Mew. <3

Oh and Entei and Suicune *

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    I also collect to play, but i havent competed yet. I'm thinking of entering next year.

Ive got a old shiny dark typhlosion that i love. Its my favorite card.
    Or my shiny light dragonite, hes cool to.

What are all you guyses favorite cards?

!MajesticSmeargle!

Years
    I've listed most of mine:
    But my main loves are my Shaymin lv.X's and Ice sky shaymin Promo. >w<
    I wuffles those cards cause shaymin is my favorite.

The shiny coro coro mew was my grail cause everywhere I looked it was like $100.

Politoad: Oh, the ones in your pap let wern't shinies, they were holos. =/

Shinies are really hard to get cards, you can't just get them out of a book, you have to get luckky when you buy packs.

Last edited:
    Years
    Shinies are really hard to get cards, you can't just get them out of a book, you have to get luckky when you buy packs.
    You mean reverse-holos? If I recall, the special foils are one per pack, though it's quite rare to get a reverse-holo or other special holo of a card that's a holofoil to begin with.

I do believe that my Platinum Blastoise is a reverse-holo holofoil.

!MajesticSmeargle!

Years
    No, Shinies I specifically said that. =/ XD

Daily Pokemon TCG Chit-chat

where it says shining.

Last edited:
    Years
    Awesomeness. I have nearly all the platinum cards, no shinies yet. I have a question though. I have a Lv. 16 vulpix from the normal D/P set, its only move is fire soul, and the number is 107/123, and its a common. Is that a shiny? Cause it looks like it.

Darokkian Magmortar

Pokemon TCG Lover <3
    Years
    Giratina55: I dont think it is shining =P
    !MajesticSmeargle!: New shinies dont have shining in his name. Instead of having "11/121" next to the logo it have "SH2"

My fav pokemon card is dark dragonite or magmortar lv x or snorlax promo xD

!MajesticSmeargle!

Years
    Giratina55: I dont think it is shining =P
    !MajesticSmeargle!: New shinies dont have shining in his name. Instead of having "11/121" next to the logo it have "SH2"

My fav pokemon card is dark dragonite or magmortar lv x or snorlax promo xD

I know that, but I'm talking about the old shinies.
    Giritina55: Nope not shiny if it's common, it needs to be rare.

Darokkian Magmortar

Pokemon TCG Lover <3
    Years
    Ohhh srry ^^
    I have a question, can you level up shaymin sky form to shaymin land form Level x? Nowhere say that is a form or the other, and if you cant do that, you could put in a deck, 4 shaymins of each form rigth?

Years
    Ohhh srry ^^
    I have a question, can you level up shaymin sky form to shaymin land form Level x? Nowhere say that is a form or the other, and if you cant do that, you could put in a deck, 4 shaymins of each form rigth?

The form is dictated by the art, which has no bearing on the card name (which is still Shaymin). Shaymin Lv. X says to put it onto Shaymin, which can be any card with Shaymin for its name. And you cannot have more than 4 of Shaymin, no matter if the artwork for the form is different or not (it's still called "Shaymin", after all).

Shortened summary: Shaymin Lv. X can go onto all cards named "Shaymin". You can only have four cards named "Shaymin" in a deck, no matter what form the artwork makes it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back