• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Pokemon TCG Chit-chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    This sticky is so under-appreciated. . =(

My parents have never been into Pokemon, they think its a waste of money but let me collect Pokemon stuff anyways.
    My mom thinks it's a waste of money, too, but she still lets me buy them. XD​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I usually just mooch off of my friend if my mom doesn't buy me any cards. XD He's easy.​

.Busou Kihaku.

私は神で取る!
    Years
    What about the 'no cost Sneasel'? my bro used 3 of them and topped every local tournament that was held, but ofcourse, now it's banned. What would've happened if it wheren't banned?

.Busou Kihaku.

私は神で取る!
    Years
    Yeah, however i'm more into Yu-Gi-Oh! i can share alot of stuff here.
    Though it's weird. Even though it's an amazing addition to any deck i only remember seeing my brother use it.

They could've limited it to one, instead of banning it entirely, this has lowered my interest in the entiry Pokemon franchise =/

Years
    Yeah, however i'm more into Yu-Gi-Oh! i can share alot of stuff here.
    Though it's weird. Even though it's an amazing addition to any deck i only remember seeing my brother use it.

They could've limited it to one, instead of banning it entirely, this has lowered my interest in the entiry Pokemon franchise =/

It was banned as part of introducing the fact that older cards were to be phased out in official tournaments. This was done back around... 2002?

Years
    I have above 400 cards. Im near getting all of the Platinum cards, like halfway, i have alot of majestic dawn too. Soon im planning to get some cards, i will notify you what i get. If anything special. Im hoping to go to a tournement some day, it sounds fun. Well im bored, bye!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I need some more Majestic Dawn cards. I only have Diamond/Pearl cards from the DP era. . =/​

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
    Ha, I actually had the whole Rising Rivals set at a time, but I traded away some of the cards for more collectible cards like.

Shiny Coro Coro Mew
    Mew*
    Shining T-tar

And some more of those old school expensive cards. I sort of think it was worth it. XD

Years
    Heh, cool, wow, how did you get all the rising rivals so fast? its only been out for like a month. (here in las vegas) Today there is a Tournement which i cant go to, its the Prerealese for supreme victors, i wanted to go. but my mom isnt off today (off work) well, theres always other tournements.

!MajesticSmeargle!

Years
    Well, pre-releases happen every 3 months so basically it only took me a 3 month time period to get them all.
    But I traded most away as I'm not interested in collecting whole sets.

Aww that stinks, my pre-release is next week so I'm just going to have to wait for it.

Years
    Um...ok....>_> Anyways, My mom wont let me host a pokemon contest, but she said when i get better at playing...when i already know how to play -.- .....Well im bored. Does anyone live in las vegas? (and im not going of topic it says i can do that)

!MajesticSmeargle!

Years
    Well, you can't actually run a league until your 18, so that's what ruins it. I was thinking about making my own, but I have to wait 3 more years. -.-

LOL, maybe she means you get better at playing the game, that's the same think my mom told me like 3 years ago, now she actually takes me to the big tournaments. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back