• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Pokemon TCG Chit-chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Stop correcting me!
    I call it power, deal with it.
    anyways, im about to send my teacher an email that when he brings over the cards, just set them on our porch and dont ring the doorbell cause my dad is sleeping.

so ya, i hope i get them soon! eee!

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
    I think that's what it's being called now, to be politically correct.

EDIT: And I probably won't go to a Battle Road event this fall, since it wouldn't be very wise for me to try it this weekend (and I'm going to an MtG Prerelease on Sunday with a large group of friends).

Nope it's been fighting energy since TCG started, so they wouldn't change it because why call a fighting pokemon "power" pokemon? So they aren't changing it. And they would have announced it on Pokegym and Pokebeach it there was a name change.

Anyways, aww that stinks, maybe you'll get to go to the spring Battle Roads. D:

I got my Groudon hat in the mail today so now I can wear it on Sunday. X3
    I won't have a Rayquaza eating my head anymore now it's Groudon. XD

Last edited:

!MajesticSmeargle!

Years
    No way, do you know how hard it is to find those hats? They are like $60^ on ebay.
    I luckily found them for under $20, so I'm not getting rid of them anytime soon and if I'm really lucky if I can get the kyogre hat.

Years
    Nope it's been fighting energy since TCG started, so they wouldn't change it because why call a fighting pokemon "power" pokemon? So they aren't changing it. And they would have announced it on Pokegym and Pokebeach it there was a name change.

I remember some hoopla in the news about it being controversial... it could be a regional thing in advertising the card game (I don't think that's what it's advertised as here in Minnesota - I think it's still called the Fighting-type here).

!MajesticSmeargle!

Years
    I feel like I should change my deck to Flygon and Machamp, but I don't know. I guess I'll keep it the same. XD

The meta game down here is just so bleh, tooo much Speeddrill and Legos. I think I'm the only one that is playing Flygon at any of our tournaments.

Oh I took a picture of my hats. XD

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    The Groudon one looks cooler in my opinion. I think it's the evil-looking bared teeth. XD​

!MajesticSmeargle!

Years
    I always thought the Groudon one was just adorable XD
    I love both of them equally. X3

But tomorrow I'm wearing Groudon at Battle Roads and if my cousin goes with me he will wear rayquaza.

Years
    i like the rayquaza one...still.

and i dont think i have mentioned, i got a rayquaza C lv.X tin, the only good cards i got is Lucario C and Spiritomb C.
    so i have... Rayquaza, Lucario, Spiritomb, and Garchomp C. cool.

!MajesticSmeargle!

Years
    ya i think mine is going to be at the same place, but i decided not to go, although....i did get a Rayquaza C Lv. X tin.
    To me, my most exciting cards i got were.
    Spiritomb C
    Lucario C
    Banette
    Mawile
    MOLTRES!!!
    Jolteon

those cards i think are good.
    Even though the spiritomb legendary nor rare, i still like it.
    Later, im going to beg my mom to let me do chores so i can get 5 dollars a week and get cards, eep!

:P LOL. other page.

hhmmm, what else can we talk about? OOOHHHHHHHH

The Slowpoke Papa Johns promos, did any one see those?
    They are like the Snorlax one that they had last year but it's Slwopoke.

And now there is a slwoking "Great", I want the card ig it's poke-power is good.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I love that evolutionary line so much. <3

I can't wait until I can grab a hold of those cards! XD

Years
    Ya, they look awesome.
    Does anyone know if "The little shop of magic" store sells pokemon cards? Cause they just opened a new one across the street. I think they do cause ive seen some pokemon tournaments at those stores.

Years
    Never heard of the store, it's not a national store.

Yeah... I don't think it's a national chain. It's probably a chain local to Las Vegas, kind of like how the Minneapolis/Saint Paul area used to have a chain called Shinder's (it had 13 stores, and the whole chain imploded in 2006/2007 when its then-owner was arrested on drug charges - I was very, very disappointed, because one of these stores used to be the second closest hobby shop to me, and that store closed not long before Shinder's imploded, leaving the nearest hobby shop to me as a very small one that wasn't much further than those two stores).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back