• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Pokemon TCG Chit-chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I dunno how many i have of supreme victors, i got a new pack last night, all i got was a reverse holo...euhhh i forgot the name *looks it up* oh yea i gots reverse holo Milotic, and a Honchcrow. Those were the exciting..ish cards. So yea, i wonder how MS did at his tourny.

Years
    I has reverse holo yanmega. :P But i still dont have a damn yanma. I need to find that holo yanmega so i can make a deck with it, and a yanma

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    O_O I can't go to any BRs... XP /me dies.

Well, I'm gonna have two nice decks soon. One's built, and the other is 3 cards away. The first one is a secret deck, and the other is UxieRuption, one of the BDIFs IMO... ^_^

Years
    Have you tried Googling it? Yahoo!ing it?​

Go to Collectorscache.com. they sell good cards.

I like actually buying from hobby shops, since I get to study the card before I buy and I like to support the businesses that hold events in my area. Don't think I'll have much luck in my area, though (I do have yet to visit several shops in my area, though).

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
    LOL, we just got back from target and 1 RisingRivals pack and I pull a Floatzel GL lv.X.
    I never get any lv.X's I need. >.>

Giratina: 2-2, I totally screwed up in my third match. But ohwell going to one tomorrow.
    And my friend made the top two, I'm so proud of him. X3

Years
    cool! Ya, not getting much lately with the cards, and my teacher STILL DIDNT GIVE ME HIS SONS 4 BOXES OF POKEMON CARDS!
    he says cause his son is still sorting thru them, im like "ITS BEEN 4 FREAKING WEEKS DUDE!" and i think he just being an ars cause he said im good with reading but dont like to. just...UUUGGGHH!!!

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    Does anybody know which card stores sell Pokemon cards in Melbourne, Australia?

NOTE: Exclude Toys 'R' Us, EB Games, Target and News agencies. Just want card stores please : )

Years
    Does anybody know which card stores sell Pokemon cards in Melbourne, Australia?

NOTE: Exclude Toys 'R' Us, EB Games, Target and News agencies. Just want card stores please : )

I don't know if any of the leagues I found using the locator are at stores (I did eventually find some leagues in Australia using the link below), but if any of them are close to you I think they're worth checking out to see:

https://www.op.pokemon-tcg.com/league/locator

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back