• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Pokemon TCG Chit-chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    Quick question and don't wanna make a new topic for it lol.

In the Supreme Victors pack I got a reverse holo Relicanth, bottom right corner it says SH8. Is that super rare or something?

Thanks!

Umbrachu

Wants a cookie.
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2021
    I'm confused. There's a place online saying they're selling the "rare" Lucario tin set for like 35 bucks. Yet I've seen it at Walgreens for a while, and for only 9 bucks. ???

Years
    Quick question and don't wanna make a new topic for it lol.

In the Supreme Victors pack I got a reverse holo Relicanth, bottom right corner it says SH8. Is that super rare or something?

Thanks!

It probably stands for "Special Holo". I don't exactly know how they number those, but it is a pretty rare card.

I'm confused. There's a place online saying they're selling the "rare" Lucario tin set for like 35 bucks. Yet I've seen it at Walgreens for a while, and for only 9 bucks. ???

Sounds like a rip-off... but I'd wait until the people who pay more attention to the prices show up (!MajesticSmeargle! and Shinjislover).

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    Hey guys confusing question for the returning newbie.

I got a Blastoise 14/100 and Venusaur 28/100 from the EX Crystal Guardians deck and they are both holo. Like the regular holo with the holo background.

I was wondering where did they come from? Because Ebay and other card scanning sites show these cards as regular non holo or reverse holo. Not with the background picture being holo.

Are they from the 2 premade decks? The Green Cyclone and Storm Surge?

Thanks!

Years
    Hey guys confusing question for the returning newbie.

I got a Blastoise 14/100 and Venusaur 28/100 from the EX Crystal Guardians deck and they are both holo. Like the regular holo with the holo background.

I was wondering where did they come from? Because Ebay and other card scanning sites show these cards as regular non holo or reverse holo. Not with the background picture being holo.

Are they from the 2 premade decks? The Green Cyclone and Storm Surge?

Thanks!

Did you get these in the pre-made decks? Because that could be your answer right there. ;) *Doesn't have any cards from Crystal Guardians to do the comparisons by, but is basing it off of a trusted scan site's scans, which show the non-holo versions*

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    Hmmm bought the cards off someone :P I'm just asking cause I looked at scans online and Ebay and all the cards show that they are non holo. But mine are holo, the blastoise is supposed to be 2/100 and be holo but mine is 14/100 and holo.

I'm guessing the are from the premade decks then.

Years
    Hmmm bought the cards off someone :P I'm just asking cause I looked at scans online and Ebay and all the cards show that they are non holo. But mine are holo, the blastoise is supposed to be 2/100 and be holo but mine is 14/100 and holo.

I'm guessing the are from the premade decks then.

Wait... is yours a Blastoise Delta Species?

Show them to us, please. It would really help.

BlueShuckle

School Boy
    Years
    I haven't bought a pack in awhile, but I've been meaning to get one. Do you think I should get a Supreme Victors or regular Platinum?

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2009
    wow, all the leagues of Belgium!
    i dont know that there are so many!!!

Visualization

Mike★ Smiley Master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 26, 2009
    It would be helpful if you could've done this for a more major country, because there aren't that much people from Belgium on the Forum...

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2009
    New League in Belgium

From Wednesday 2/12, there are leagues in Black-Border from Roeselare (Belgium).
    Each first Wednesday of the month on 14H!

Address:

Black Border
    Noordstraat 206
    8800 Roeselare
    Belgium

Everyone is welcome!!!

Brush

Walking PokeDex
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    Okay, I have participated in the leagues and won them all, but you need to have a good strategy to win. If you tell me what type league you are entering, I can give you some advice...

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2009
    Okay, I have participated in the leagues and won them all, but you need to have a good strategy to win. If you tell me what type league you are entering, I can give you some advice...

How do you mean: "type of league"??
    Al the TCG league tournament are the same!
    You have also Prereleases, Battelroads & Championships, but that are other tournament.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back