• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: daily vidya chat

Cid

Years
    I want to play FFXIV except there's no one I can really play with that can teach me stuff and I have zero idea what I'm doing. .__.

Same! I want to play FFXI too. I hear they're porting it to mobile phones but it's been ages since they last mentioned it.

Cid

Years
    Wow, that does sound back-breaking. Maybe you should train your friends to carry their own weight next time! Still, I hope you had fun somehow.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    I've been trying to ever since but the gap is too big that the general approach is "TY go kill, everyone else play objective"

While I don't mind the gap, it does tend to get annoying when the enemy team is tryharding their arse off so I have to tryhard and then it becomes less enjoyable.

Cid

Years
    That's why team eSports intimidates me. I will for sure be carried by people better than me for a very long time before I'll be able to carry my own weight.

I do want to learn how to play some of the more popular ones, though. Just to see what all the buzz is about.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    i've been selling games at work, if that counts for anything video game related that i've been doing lately aha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've been roleplaying a video game character if that counts as something VG related that I've been doing.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    tales rp i take it? aha. i miss roleplaying. ...i say as i'm doing one right now also as a vg character but lmfao.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's a panfandom (so multiple fandoms) murdergame RP. But yes I am playing a Tales of Character in said game hahah.. Shall I wager a guess and take it you're doing a KH one, though?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    mithos, right? hehehe. and yeah you guessed right. it's nothing crazy, it's just with a friend of mine. writing ventus with their vanitas. it's funny we ended up roleplaying those two bc you would think i would be writing vanitas and them writing ventus bc of our normal types but. here we are. lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    hahah yep! it's a memloss one so guess who currently doesn't remember his sister is dead and will be doing a complete 180 when he remembers :')

that sounds fun though! it's always interesting when you find yourself out of your usual character zone. it's like being in a whole different world that you didn't realize you could be in!

User Anon 1848

If you're a NGE & MGS fan then you might find this to be an interesting watch.

Cid

Years
    Man I can't wait to get that upgraded battery life Switch, Trials of Mana, FE: Three Houses and all the Switch games I missed

DigitalMewtwo

Somewhere on the digital spectrum
    Years
    Went with a regular one myself, last year... in preparation for Let's Go Pikachu. Love that game, even though I wish it were more fleshed out in parts. Been playing lots of Stardew Valley on it. Hoping to get Mario Maker 2 on it when I can. Got to rent it recently and really like it.

Cid

Years
    I wish I could easily rent games here, too. Closest thing I have is borrowing my friends' games.

But yes, Stardew Valley is great. I have it on my laptop and it has eaten so much of my time, and yet I don't regret a single minute.

Last edited:
    Back