• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dance Dance Revolution Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    thank you for joining. does anyone see any ddr extreme machines? and does anyone play stepmania? living in nj, there isn't as many ddr extreme machines as i have seen a long time ago. they use to have one at our ice skating rink, but they got rid of it. the pads were terrible.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    We have an arcade where I live with both Extreme, and SuperNOVA. I have the high schore on crash Expert on both of them ^^

My friend has Stepmania, not me. I barely get to play Shining Collection ;o;

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I made the high score on one of the machines when I was on vacation. I was so surprised and happy that I cried. XDD

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    :O DDR MUST BE ON WIIII! xD

If only DDR had anime songs (no Freckles doesn't count since it's a different version..:O)

There isn't a lot of DDR machines where I am so I don't play it as much as I used too. ;o; I haven't played Stepmania in a while. xD So fun.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    @ Katsu: DDR is going to be on Wii. It's called "Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party" ...or something like that. XD

@ Chikara: I think it was on, like, the easiest one. XD

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    OOh, Well I normally Play DDR Extreme, So my favorites have been chopped down to Jet World, The Legend Of Max, Crash, Little *****, And Sky High, In that order, starting from the not-so favrite to the yes-favorite.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    "Yes-favorite"? XDDD

I also play Flash Flash Revolution, for anyone who cares. XDD I need to make a new account though. :[

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    I play ffr to and i'm good at it. King Cosmic what difficulty can you play the legend of max on? its light for me. OMG if you play ddr and like anime and ask me or get to me through aim i can get you a link. its for stepmania only though.

Today i finally got passed the legend of max on heavy mode in stepmania! with a C though.

Last edited:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Light. XDD

I need to make a new account, I forgot the password to my old one. ;_; I'll definitely search for you though.

EDIT: I ran a search and couldn't find your username. Are you sure it's "4dollaz"?

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    King Cosmic what difficulty can you play the legend of max on?

If you direct your attention to my first post, You'll see that I'm only good on beginner. I don't get to play all that often, but I love playing it. The Highest I've ever earned on The Legend Of Max is a C though, all of the other times I got too tird to finish it, go figure. On the others i get like A's and AA's though, so it's all good!

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    No Prob! I don't mess with the speed at all, so It's at normal or 1.0 or whatever. But I'm not totally sure if I'm going to try dancing to that song out of beginner mode though, it looks a little to tough...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back