• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dance Dance Revolution Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    My buddy brought over his PS2 last year in school on the last day, that was pretty fun. (Except with the whole them handing my backside to me part of course XD) But other than that, The only way I can get a dose of DDR is if I take a bus to an arcade locaded in a mall near our city. It's only like a half hour away, so it's not too bad.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    i know. i really want to get a wii, so i can play that game. wait a minute? this is off topic! *smacks face*

So where do you guys play?

Actually, it's not really off topic, we were talking about the game and getting the system for the game ^^'

I played SuperNOVA for the first time in a while. It was fun~

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Gah. I can't find you on FFR. -dies- XD

My favorite FFR song is "Love Love Shine". And "Let Me Be With You". <333

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    XD I've never done Chikara. -dies- It must be good, considering it's your username. Does it, like, translate to something?

LOVE LOVE SHINE FTW!! 8D I'm so horrible at it, so sometimes I make my sister or someone else do it just so I can listen to the song. XDDD

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    oh, chikara is by BeForU, so i know its gonna be a good song even before i watch the video.

That song sounds great! i will try it next time i play ddr supernova.

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I love BeForU! They got a record label a couple months ago, which is HOT. I have like 20 songs by them ._.

You should play it, it's a really fun song, the beat is great ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back