• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dance Dance Revolution Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I've played Legend of the Max, and Max300, but then again, who hasn't? XD
    I haven't heard of that song though ._.

I've been looking for the MP3 for it. It's not a huge song by them, so it's hard to find.

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    Kila, thats a great idea! in fact, we should have our own tournaments! who wants to join in to play ffr? for those of you who don't know what that is, ffr is a game that is extremely similar to ddr, and you can play online. although, you play by moving your fingers when the arrows are on you keyboard just like ddr. who's in?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I have one! I'm not too good at it, and I never play anymore. I'll start if everyone else does ^^

You tried it, Sarah? Besides hard, what did you think of it? XD

Last edited:

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    ok. i'm gonna give you a link to go and extract the song:

https://www.dsd-teamuk.co.uk/Simfiles

then extract it to this: C:/Program Files/Stepmania/Songs

you have to extract it using winace ot winap or it soesn't work. then make a base folder & put that song in there. its really complicating but if you can get it works.

I have played a new song i love. i got only one great on it the first time i played it no misses. that great came at the near end when it stops for about a quarter or a second. The Son Healing Vision 2MB Mix. very good song.

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    stepmania is exactly like ffr & ddr is looks just like a ddr game but you can put themes on the songs (mines ddr extreme). you can download the songs from the site or you can go to another website and extract them. very confusing but if you understand it like me very fun & easy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back