• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dance Dance Revolution Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    *is three-time high school DDR Champion*

Been playing since Anime North 2003. I am so in. The hardest song I can do ATM is Tsugaru Apple Mix.

*plays high-speed songs on Stepmania on laptop in the middle of the school cafeteria* Kyahaha.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    =[ thats sad

OMG ON SUNDAY I WON A NINTENDO WII ON THE GAME STACKER!

NOW I CAN BUY HOTTEST PARTY WHEN IT COMES OUT! YAY ME!

OMGWUT?IHATEYOU D<

You're so lucky, I need to but a Wii... and a digital camera so I can record me and my friends playing D:

AND I must pay for these things by myself which sucks very much.

*is three-time high school DDR Champion*

Been playing since Anime North 2003. I am so in. The hardest song I can do ATM is Tsugaru Apple Mix.

*plays high-speed songs on Stepmania on laptop in the middle of the school cafeteria* Kyahaha.

I didn't really find Apple Mix too hard :<

I commend you on your skills on stepmania, though. Yay! ^^

And welcome to the club! *gives candiez*

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    your in! *gives more candy and a hacked version of pokemon diamond with all boxes filled with level 100 arceus*

yes, all of my friends hate me for winning a wii. i only wasted 4 dollars on it!

can i play you on stepmania online one day, Ichida? i Play hi speed songs and finally mastered MAX 300 today, as in the middle i got a 221 combo, but i still ended up with a B.

Last edited:

Ichida

Years
    TAM is the hardest song I can do on the pad. On the keys, I haven't found a song I can't finish, yet.

...there's online mode now? I haven't played for months. >.<

Ichida

Years
    Er, never heard of that. I haven't done many DDR-related things lately, so I'm prolly way out of the loop. >.<

And yes, I've A'd A on Heav-A before. </lame pun>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back