• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dance Dance Revolution Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyroflameX

Battle Tower Fanatic
    Years
    It's a really fun song, V, until you play heavy. >_>; All these back and forth arrows (left-right-left-right) and vice versa, all multi step. Really bugs me. >.>;

But yeah, just having fun with Extreme 2 atm. I love playing, In The Heat Of The Night, on heavy. Waaay too fun. >.< Another song that I like is Sakura, which is waay too fast for my taste, but I still like playing it. *nod* I could do it on Standard, but might get a B on it or so. =P

spyroflameX

Battle Tower Fanatic
    Years
    Yeah, that's the one. *nodnod*

Stepmania? How well do you play? I could hardly play like that. xD Though, not through Stepmania though, but through FFR.

spyroflameX

Battle Tower Fanatic
    Years
    I'm sorry, but I didn't quite get that. >.>; I don't really know what footers are, actually. -_- Sakura on Stepmania, right?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    It's a really fun song, V, until you play heavy. >_>; All these back and forth arrows (left-right-left-right) and vice versa, all multi step. Really bugs me. >.>;

But yeah, just having fun with Extreme 2 atm. I love playing, In The Heat Of The Night, on heavy. Waaay too fun. >.< Another song that I like is Sakura, which is waay too fast for my taste, but I still like playing it. *nod* I could do it on Standard, but might get a B on it or so. =P

You can make those steps easier by making believe that all those < > arrows are double jumps. That's what I do XD

spyroflameX

Battle Tower Fanatic
    Years
    xD! It's still pretty hard though, since you need to make a slight hop, and then go back down as fast as possible, and repeat. xD Up, down, up, down, up, down. >.>;

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    she told me she recently downloaded it to play chikara (which i got 1 great on today, the rest perfects, damn fast steps at the end). footers are shown on the bottom next to what level your playing. if your playing one standard/difficult, and there are seven symbols/foots next to the level, those are footers.

spyroflameX

Battle Tower Fanatic
    Years
    she told me she recently downloaded it to play chikara (which i got 1 great on today, the rest perfects, damn fast steps at the end). footers are shown on the bottom next to what level your playing. if your playing one standard/difficult, and there are seven symbols/foots next to the level, those are footers.

Ah, I see... Wait, Chikara's a song? o.O; I've never heard of it before. >.> Where is it from? Does that only apply for Stepmania? Or could I notice that in DDRE2?

You didn't answer him! XD

I downloaded it, but I don't have any songs. I don't have time to figure out how to download and add songs :<

I'm pretty sure I got my answer. xD

So have you had any experience with using your fingers instead of your feet? xD I find it really difficult, so I prefer feet. x3

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Chikara's a strange song.

It's like... BeForU made the song for DDR, but never released a full version for it. There's just the live band version(which sucks) and the DDR size. I luff DDR size <3

Yeah, it's only on the arcade version, unfortunetly ;o;

spyroflameX

Battle Tower Fanatic
    Years
    chikara is on ddr supernova, but i think only the arcade version of the game has the song. you can also download it via stepmania if you want.

Oh, I see... Well, isn't almost everything on Stepmania. =P But yeah, that doesn't really matter to me, since I don't play Stepmania. I do have a friend that does though.

Chikara's a strange song.

It's like... BeForU made the song for DDR, but never released a full version for it. There's just the live band version(which sucks) and the DDR size. I luff DDR size <3

Yeah, it's only on the arcade version, unfortunetly ;o;

B4U's REALLY fun to play on Standard. I think I can do heavy, but since my brother's friend still has our game, I'm stuck with DDRE2.

So it's only on the Arcade? D= I wanted to try it. xD

EDIT:: Wait, I mixed up BeForU with B4U. xD Just found out that you were talking about an artist, not a song, since B4U is a song on DDRE. =P

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    B4U is one of the geniune songs on ddr.

i don't like it, sorry. its just really annoying.

a new good song. Xepher and it is one supernova video game. a very hard song, but fun. i can do it on heavy, no challenge. its too hard on challenge.

And Healing Vision~Angelic Mix is another great song. The original Healing Vision Is OK. Healing-D-Vision Is Too Hard, When It gets To The BPM Change.

everyone, watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdeUQWeI4hs

its is sad. he practiced so much and he played endless mode, getting over a 40000 combo. the game crashed after that.

and after watch the vid a couple of times, the game crashes at 40082 combo if you play on endless mode.

Last edited:

spyroflameX

Battle Tower Fanatic
    Years
    Oh wells. If you don't like it, I'm not there to stop you. xD

Ooo. I know about Xepher. *nods* It's a fun song, but very hard, because it's fast paced. >.>

I know that one too! Wait, which game is it in again?

That's an incredible video! =o Very insane though. o.O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back