• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dance Dance Revolution Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Well no, I was actually referring to a console (Preferrably Playstation) I'll look into the computer thing later, but I'd really like to get a copy of DDR for a console...

spyroflameX

Battle Tower Fanatic
    Years
    Awesome! Thanks! >.< This past week, I've been playing DDR like mad. XD DDRE2 to be exact. I have DDRE but my brother's friend switch the games for a while. DDRE2 rocks! xD

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    i never heard of Tsugarus. your welcome. you've done have the most post besides me this thread and you are dedicated.

oh and about a week ago you got challenged to a drunkard? sad.....

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    I've never played either of the Max ones. The only ones I've played are Supenova and Extreme, both number two, but I liked Extreme 2 wayyyyy better. It's all about preference.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Well, there's Tsugaru and Tsugaru Apple Mix, which is the challenge version of it. Both fun <3

SuperNOVA has a whole lot of BeForU songs on it. Anything with BeForU songs wind me over XD

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    Well, there's Tsugaru and Tsugaru Apple Mix, which is the challenge version of it. Both fun <3

SuperNOVA has a whole lot of BeForU songs on it. Anything with BeForU songs wind me over XD

same with naoki songs. a lot of people don't know that naoki wrote all the paranoia songs & the max songs. hes great!

i will download it on stepmania. also on stepmania got 6 greats on Chikara on heavy & 4 greats on paranoia.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back