• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dance?

Do you dance?

• I'm having lessons!

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No, I haven't touched any dances!

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I used to have lessons

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • I make up my own dance!

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    I used to take dance, once. Now I only do DDR, but I used to learn how to Waltz. Got pretty good too, to a point where I can dance with my girlfriend if I ever get one.

So sad, learning things you'll never use...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    yeah. i do irish dancing right now. my teacher is gonna feature me in our preformance next week.^^

(meaning i get to dance a different way than everyone else, and block the crowds view of them.xD)

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Oh, my classmates used to do Irish Dance too^^

I used to do Folk Dances (of different countires) when I was primary6.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ah heh, it depends on what you consider dancing. O_o If you mean the old classic way where you have to take lessons and stuff, then no, I have no clue how to do any of that, lol. But if you're talking about silly made-up dances then I'm pretty good at those! Though, I've only really danced like that with my brothers and aunt. With my brothers we usually make up wacky dance moves and stuff when we're goofing off, and my aunt and I were the only ones willing to dance on two occasions: We did the macarena when we were on a cruise one time and they had a party when the ship set sail, and we also got out and danced at a party during a wedding a few years ago. They were both fun times! XD

Oh, and I might do okay with slow dancing, since it really doesn't require you to do much... I'd just worry about pulling one of my clumsy moves or something, lol.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    also, i`m forced to go to these weird classes where they teach you old dances that will probly never serve a purpose in my life.

people are so cruel... xP

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I love dancing *__* I dont' take any lezzonz (unlezz my zalza exerzice tape countz <.<) but I've watched zo much of it that I'm fairling confident...in zome of it.
    I don't really know if zlow dancing countz for anything though zince all you do iz rock back and forth.
    *boogiez*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ohh, I forgot about something... My aunt bought me a tape that teaches you how to Hula Dance, lol. ^_^ She figured that I would like it since I'm from Hawaii and everything. It's really neat, and I'm actually pretty good at it now! (That'll come in handy next time I visit Hawaii... I'm definitely going back sometime soon, even if it's just on vacation! <3) It does take a while to learn and it's more complicated than it looks, so I'm still not an expert or anything at it. But it's interesting and really fun to know how to do!

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Master Angel said:
    I LOVE to dance!
    I can do:
    The Chicken Dance (can't everyone?)
    The Margarita
    The Cotton Eyes Joe
    The Milkeshake (nah, j/k! XD)
    Oh my goodness! i love Cotton eye joe! ^_^ *dances* lol yeah i learn dances from friends, family, lessons ect. but i did have lessons once apon a time lol

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Well thats a silly question XD I take four dance classes and help teach one.

I take two tap classes and help teach one and then I'm in two Hiphop. It's really fun :3 Fun Fun Fun *tap tap tap*

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    I use to dance..... I was a breakdancer (or Breaker as we said in italy, i dunno in English) XD
    I can still do it, in fact they called me as a breakdance instructor in a school some months ago, but you know, I dont really like music and all this stuff now so I did kind of quit.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Well, I'd dance, except for these two left feet of mine!

I did try ballroom dancing...I kept stepping on peoples feet...

And a few slow dances at my school dances...but the outcome was the same as the ballroom dancing...

Well with my accoustic I do a Dwight Yoakam number...haha

If you haven't seen Dwight Yoakam, then you don't know what I'm talkin' about haha

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I used to take jazz lessons when I was really young. I hated the dance, I hated the teacher, I hated being humiliated by the teacher, everyone hated me, and I was a klutz and fell over. The teacher just stared and stopped everyone to watch me. And I accidentally spoke too loudly, having to go to a therapist for my loud voice, and the teacher stopped everyone to make me apologise. I nearly died.

All the parents except for the rich ones ("Mrs. Mother of Teacher's Pet") didn't like her at all. They thought she was a bad teacher.

I quit after a term, and was so shy I only recently started dancing at the socials on my own and so forth. I used to be a wallflower, never forgetting my experience when I was young.

Now, I do freestyle dance in my bed listening to the radio when I'm supposed to be in bed! w00t it's hot sweaty and fun

Back