• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danganronpa: Super Highschool Level Mafia - EPILOGUE

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    why would I believe anything you say after you and another person who is obviously your partner conveniently reveal that you have the same hint

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    yes, you and yukari

I have no idea what that post is supposed to mean because it just states the obvious lol

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I totally forgot to respond to this

I received a private message from Ryo telling me a secret "since I have such bad luck with clues." And it said there were three mafia with four votes because Celestia gained one from her night action.

No, I don't expect you to believe this but it's the truth. To put it out there I'm Leon Kuwata. And I'm one of the hope.

D1 i didnt get a clue, D2 I got "violence isn't the answer", D3 I got Monokuma insinuating that we'd **** for warmth, and today I went into the room and Monokuma pm'd me this image.

And nothing else.

So the fact that you get a "clue because you are bad" makes no sense to me whatsoever when I got this.
    Also your clue just happens to match someone else's who visited a different room. lolok.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    HEY YUKI, WHAT IS THIS?
    I knew I wouldn't find anything. ;-;
    Didn't you post something about getting a clue of Celestia from Monokuma?

Are you saying that the GM individually PM'd you a clue, which had nothing to do with the investigation phase, and you decide to reveal it after Syn claims Celestia?

I call ********.

Yukari

Didn't you post something about getting a clue of Celestia from Monokuma?

Are you saying that the GM individually PM'd you a clue, which had nothing to do with the investigation phase, and you decide to reveal it after Syn claims Celestia?

I call ********.
    Immediately after the post you quoted.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Immediately after the post you quoted.

Um

immediately after the post he quoted was my post

which referenced Bard's post

and his clue

which doesn't prove anything about Celestia, and wasn't you finding a clue.

and, assuming you misused the word "immediately" and were referring to Ryo's post, that doesn't mean anything.

so

what?

edit: so based on past clues ("the stalker lies," mainly) and how events are unfolding today, I'm going to settle on voting for Arx. Conveniently he's only confirming the one person that's agreeing with him and the two that are his main opposition, and I don't find that to be all too trustworthy. We don't have another chance with this, and this is where I feel my vote is most useful.

Execute Arx

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Nice to know my investigations arent helpful at all. Ill say more when im not on my phone.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016

It is amazing how some of you haven't figured how it works yet. I'm gonna keep it vague, else I would be helping one of either groups. Which would be unbair, upupupu

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Okay, well I'm personally against role revealing at this point. I was wary of it earlier because there was a good chance that the Despair would accidentally hit Naegi or Leon, which we could really use at this point. Yuki has claimed Leon, so it's less likely the Despair will hit Leon now, but they could still mess up and hit Naegi.

I also pose the idea that it's possible that Deceptio was Despair and they intentionally killed off one of their own to incriminate others. If the Despair's goal was just to kill Jay, they could have done it sooner. But by having "The Ultimate Detective" as a Despair and killing her off themselves, that allows them to frame multiple people and rather easily claim victory. Why would we suspect someone killed off by the role of a Despair? Not to mention that we have no idea what her ability would be if she were a Despair.

Now, I'm fairly certain that Arx is a Despair. I do believe that he is Byakuya, but I don't buy into his claims. He only claims to have investigated people who had already outed or were being placed under scrutiny. And if Jay was a Despair version of Kirigiri, that means he only "investigated" the two people the Despair were incriminating and one innocent (who had already outed) to "back" his claim. This doesn't sit well with me. Those are all the results he has? I get that some people he's investigated could have been killed off already, but the likelihood of his three investigations being Kirigiri's two targets and the Hope that outed right before his post isn't all that high.

And the "evidence" he found of [Despair] Celestia having gambled on Jay and succeeded? This information was in a post that Ryo deleted, and I'm of the opinion that he deleted it because it was a mix up. This was "information" that Arx could easily manipulate to use as supposed evidence against Celestia being a Despair.

Now, if Jay was a Despair and Arx and the other remaining Despair are trying to manipulate that, then more than a few of the hints make sense when put into perspective. "The Stalker Lies" could apply to either Kirigiri or Byakuya, or both, and when combined with Bard's "the real her" hint, it would seem to be pointing at Kirigiri. And we know Kiyotaka is a Despair, so Syn's hint of there being two pairs of male footprints in the acid on the stairwell would make sense if Byakuya was a Despair.

So, at the very least, I believe Syn is innocent. Byakuya and Kiyotaka are the last remaining Despair besides Junko, and I believe it to be in our best interests to get rid of Byakuya now. If we **** up this vote, we lose, so let's try to get it right, 'kay?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It'd be kinda lame to have Kirigiri have the same Despair-esque role as Toko (personally. Though this is Kirigiri she could have had some other thing tacked on) so I'm honestly inclined to believe he's Hope myself. But idk. :/

There's also the fact that I feel as if the day was ended early when Deceptio was getting lynched so Kiyotaka used his action. But that just might be the fact that I came online and whoops didn't get the chance to vote because next thing I knew the day had ended. There's also something else but I feel like I'd be knocking on wood if I said it hmm.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Name: Celestia Ludenberg
    Ultimate Gambler

HOPE / Gambler.
    During any Day Phase, Celestia can gamble on the Day's final lynch target. If their target is Despair; Celestia will receive a hint as to who another Despair is. If the target is Hope, Celestia will die as well. This is a one-time use action.
    DESPAIR / Gambler Despair Edition.
    During any Night Phase, Celestia can gamble on who the next day's lynch target will be. If she is correct, Celestia's votes will count twice from the next day on.

Since Deceptio was revealed to be Hope, there's no way Syn could've told the truth.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    you realize there was more to jay's role than supposedly "normal cop" right mr. despair?

Back