• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ouch. Yeah its been coughing up, fun errors. I bet they'd step up the donation awareness so as to get moved onto a better server.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Not sure if Mike will announce them or it is just assumed the 2nd around begins (with sufficient description of it beginning of course). Perhaps Scarecrow knows? Though Mike may be on in the next 3 hours ish (if previous logins appear to be correct, lol). But for those who have yet to post, at least they can write on ahead for the most part. :D

*not stalking* XD That makes it about 5 or 6 am at least.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol XD

Hey Mike, what are your thoughts on us controlling the crowd (ie cheering etc)?

In my post I had tried to make it seem like it was intended towards my character, but left it open on purpose. As you had previously mentioned that people were booing at my character and Nat.

NPC control pretty much (though in this case, somewhat passive).

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I believe its 25 characters/5 words or something like that, that is one of the first rules at pokecommunity. It's to discourage spam, and otherwise needless and even troll posts.

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Alright, done my match! Hooray!

As for my Raticate, since it learned Ice Fang, I'd like to get rid of Bite.

And... any chance that the status page of this thread is going to be updated? >.>

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hehe some nice battles out there :D

Can't wait for round two, when I get to write another one... Hopefully it being as epic-like as this one.

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    The tourney's going strong! I'm impressed by everyone's battles so far. I can't wait until we face each other later on. XD

Anyone notice the pages getting slower and slower because of the huge masses of text, or is it just my comp?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Nope, it gets slower. Apparently we all love this RP so much we crash Pokecommunity XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah too many people are on, it happens for about 6 hours if not more.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol lets hope its an epic battle then :P XD I think you're the only one left to post a battle. Jess is an NPC right?

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Finally someone said something. I was wondering what you guys were doing. >.>

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol actually I was thinking for my character to watch your battle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back