• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
  • Bloody hell I didn't understand any of that math.. algebra wasn't my strong point but I haven't done math since my exams last year. I love not having to go to school =']

- Me and Swift will probs take a tad longer, as we're sorting out the battle between us.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Story of my life right there :P Can you say Pre-Calc? Gah. Parametric Functions, oh the fun! Although it really isn't that hard XD

Years
  • Can you say...huh? Smart people say what? Haha, I'm not exceedingly brilliant. Blah, I wish people would at least think I have moderate brains though. Well, they might but sometimes it doesn't seem like it.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Especially on the Internet. Is it THAT hard to type out a full word :P Honeslty, that is my biggest pet peeve ever. But seriously, I'm not all that brilliant either. I might be in advanced classes, but who said I'm doing well XD AP English? AP Exam this Wednesday? HA!!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah... I do better in English... than I do in math/science...

One thing to note for essays: teachers love quotes.

Years
  • Any other types and pointers? XD I almost typed "another" instead of "any other"...hehe? Oh and who knows how to get a song in their sig?...Jake? And what the heck is a PEE chain?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • [*Sound=Title Here]URL Here[/Sound]

Like mine is: [*Sound=Pokemon Johto]URL from Internet for it which I refuse to go find[/Sound]

There's a BB Code list somewhere, but I'm too lazy to get the link XD

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Must be a UK thing then.

PEEchain.gif

In England, it's all the English Teachers used to teach before our GCSE Exams.

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    ...Good lord, I just finished my AP Calc exam today.

It was not fun.

If the gods smile on me, maybe I'll get a 3.

Anyway, planning to post my battle soon, if Sir Mike will confirm what I asked him... well, he's a busy man, so I can wait. All the more time to make the battle even better.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I was in Physics and heard many people complaining about it, so I know your situation...which I'll be in next year with BC Calc (If you don't know what it is, two semesters of college calculus...oh the joy XD)

Good luck though, now hope you get a 4 and don't down on yourself. (And for everyone else, AP range from 1-5, 3+ being passing :P)

Years
  • You people REALLY make me feel dumb with all of your "AP"s and stuff...well, I got into AP English, but that's if I can keep my grade a B- or above...and it dropped to a low B, so I'm fairly nervous about that XD

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Air quotes for what reason? Lol XD But yeah, you'll find out about them once you hit High School. AP=Advanced Placement aka College Level :P

Don't feel stupid though, there is no need to. We're just older than you, so we have to live with it. Enjoy what you have now with school, and if it seems difficult, don't worry about it. Factoring was hell for me when I was in middle school too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back