• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Ninja (Rated:G)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Miharu stared at the paper in front of her. Luckily she had been studying carefully in the Lightning country. She smiled, and began to fill out the answers, one by one, sometimes scratching her head in confusion, but still managing to put an answer in each box. I have to make sure, she thought. Miharu 'accidentaly' dropped her pencil onto the ground, and went down to pick it up. Good thing Shuichi picked to sit in the back row, Miharu thought. She hid herself under the table, formed several seals with her hand, and whispered, "Denkousekka!" At once she vanished, then reappeared again. Yes, it worked, she thought, picking up her pencil. Without anyone knowing, she had managed to check at least five other people's answers. But doing so drained much of her chakra. "I held denkousekka for too long... But it was totally worth it," she puffed, breathing slightly heavily, "And I knew I was wrong in question 5," she quietly told herself, scribbling out her answer, and scratching on the correct one. Once she was sure she had correctly finished the first nine questions, she looked at Shuichi, who seemed to be having problems.

"Shu-san," Miharu whispered, "How far are you in the test?" Shuichi shrugged. Miharu took a small glimpse at his paper to find it only halfway completed. "Shu-san... Do you want me to help?" She barely had any chakra left, but there was enough for her to check at least two more people's answers. She started to form the hand seals, but Shuichi shook his head.

"Save up your chakra. I can answer these." Shuichi picked up his pencil and started to scribble on his paper. Miharu sat there for a moment, before nodding. Shu-san's right, she thought, this is only the first exam. There's more to come later on, I just know it.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: I'm going to assume that it's okay to move to the next exam now? I would do it myself, but I'm not sure how the next exam is going to run~ So I'll let someone else do it.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    OOC: Hold your horses! j/k we will after Anko brings everyone to the forest of death.

IC: "Everyone put your pencils down!" The examiner announced to the room filled with gennin. "I will now give you the tenth and final question. But before I do, I must tell you all something. If you get this answer wrong, you will be forced to give up your dream of ever becoming a ninja. You will go to a normal life and never be allowed to become a ninja ever again. Everything you worked for to get here will be worth nothing." At this point, many gennin began to squirm around and look at their teammates. "QUITE! Now, you have a choice. You can either raise your hand now, go back to training and get ready for the next exams. Or you can keep your hand down and risk your dream of a ninja life. But think wisly because if you raise your hand, not only you but your intire team will leave with you." This made even more of the gennin squirm. They began to argue. "Why should the whole team suffer if one person can't do something?!" "Yea, and why can't we become a ninja if we fail?!" Two gennin yelled to the examiner. Hands soon began to rise. "Team seventeen, failed!" "Team two, failed!" As time passed by, more and more teams failed. Ason had read the examiner's mind while he was talking and knew exactly what he was doing. Ason kept a close eye on Mokutou though because Ason didn't know if Mokutou knew about the examiners little plan to make us fail.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2007
    Name: Kelthen, Occilo
    Personality: Usually doesn't speak to some others but very curious & like exploration
    Description: Jet black hair, Dark gray coloured leather armour, A Pair of Twin Knives with golden handles & steel blades & also he has a pocket filled with some multi coloured pebbles for some slight magic skill.
    Bloodline: Sensatsu Suishou (Capable of using water around self & making it needles)
    Techniques: Pyrojutsu (Fire magery), Taijutsu (Basic Fighting Techniques), Souseki Fuuin (Healing jutsu)
    Fighting styles:
    1st: Plays defensive & hides then distracts the enemy & burns his daggers & quickly eliminates an oponent
    2nd: If theres no place to hide then its slight fire shots & healing over & over again
    3rd: If theres water nearby then he uses his bloodline technique at the earth & shoots fire at it then steam is made & the enemy can't see him then the enemy should keep looking in the smoke then runs behind the enemy & uses a quick slash with his knives.
    Summon: None
    History: Unown

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: I held my horses. o o; It's not like anyone was planning to post anyway. And, yeah, I meant the transition from here to the forest of death, not jumping right into the forest of death. < <;;

*I'm not that n00bish.*

IC: "Keep your hands down, Night, Kuroi." I looked up. Was he talking to Hiryuku-chan now too? I turned around to look at Hiryuku-chan, shrugging. Might as well stick around for the rest of the ride, right?

"It's not like I can RAISE my hand, wise-ass." I snapped bitterly, frozen again. The voice didn't sound amused as it laughed, "Keep your comments to yourself. They're not appreciated." I was, however, able to look around myself at the shinobi teams that were getting disqualified. If I hadn't had such a firm and confidence prescence, would I have been able to withstand the pressure?

...Probably. It's not like becoming a Chuunin was all that important to being a hunter-nin.

I glanced at the two dark ninja I knew. The two didn't seem interested in raising their hands either.

"Hey, can Hiryuku-chan hear you too? Or are you just torturing me?"

"Hnn... Night? I don't know. She can probably hear us. I'm not focusing on her. She does seem smarter then you in the first place. At least, that's what Hachii-chan says."

Hachii-chan. I would've stood up right then and there to go off and strangle that arrogant sensei if I hadn't been frozen where I was. So that killed my theory that this person who was directing me was Hachino-sensei. He didn't seem like the kind of person who would care that much anyway. He was probably off eating 'the delicacies of Konohagakure'. Just thinking about him made my blood boil, so I concentrated on the desk in front of me, thinking of not much else except that there was a dent in the surface.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    OOC: I'm sorry if I'm spamming, but I'm not sure what to do, I've been gone all weekend, seemingly i've missed teh first part of the chuunin exams, since you've already reached the forest of death. what do I do? *confused look*

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    OOC: @Silvertail: I'll go easy on you and let you come back into the story once we get to the forest of death. Is that alright with you?

@King_Kid: Uh, it is a little late to sign up.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    "I will now give you the tenth and final question. But before I do, I must tell you all something. If you get this answer wrong, you will be forced to give up your dream of ever becoming a ninja. You will go to a normal life and never be allowed to become a ninja ever again. Everything you worked for to get here will be worth nothing." The strict instructor said as the genin in the room started to move around and get squirmish. 'He really is tough! Good thing I know how he plays!' A smile crossed my face as he said anyone who wanted out could just raise their hands. I leanded back in the chair and hid my smile a few seconds after it appeared. I didn't bother to look at Kuroi. 'He's too stubborn and arrogant to raise his hand.' I thought as the chuunin in the room started to yell out the teams that failed.

'Ha! I finnaly found you!' I thought as I turned to the direction I'd heard the voice. 'Kuroi?! It can't be him!' I looked at him, then saw him look at me. 'It couldn't be him!' I heard it again, and I saw a shimmer of a body. 'What the heck?! What was that?!' I had a shocked look on my face as I looked again at the spot that I'd sen the shimmer. By now it was gone and I couldn't see or hear anthing anymore. 'What was that?!' I leaned back in my chair again, and watched as more genin raised their hands.
    ~~~~
    Hope that was okay Bijou!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back