• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Lord: Realm of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
  • OOC: so the same thing that happened to you happens to us, right? The whole orb going into you and all??

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: Pretty much. you can do something a little different, but Max went off on a whoel different tangent. I was wiling to accept teh box thing, and I was wiling to accept teh color change of the orb, but being temporarily sucked into another dimension to speak to the previous Legendary trainer of Lightniing was going too far.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: Im not that far in my FR, XD besides, Mt.Chimney was closer, XD
    IC: We entered the strange cave, looking around. After navigating through the cave, we came across a room with an alter. The room was hotter then the rest of the cave.
    On the alter stood a single, orange orb. I curiously walked up to it and picked it up.
    I suddenly got weird feeling, and the orb began sinking into my body!
    Heat filled my body instantly. I glanced down at my palms to see a smaller version of each gem fused with them, glowing an orange colour.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Pogiforce-14 said:
    ooc: Pretty much. you can do something a little different, but Max went off on a whoel different tangent. I was wiling to accept teh box thing, and I was wiling to accept teh color change of the orb, but being temporarily sucked into another dimension to speak to the previous Legendary trainer of Lightniing was going too far.

post edited, like 25 years ago, hehehehe

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I was still having a difficult time seeing, and I placed a hand over my face to block out teh snow. But as I did, the gem in teh palm of my hand began to glow, and suddenly the snow stopped. The flakes remained hanging in the air, no longer falling or blwing about. "Wow." I said quietly. I raised my ahnd again, and suddenly the snowflakes gathered to me, disappearing into the orb. I held my hand out one last time and a beam of ice shot from my palm. "Cool!" I cheered. quickly growing fond of my new found powers, I aimed my hand at the ground and a trail of ice appeared. I jumped onto the trail and slid forward, creating a path to follow up over the rocks of the mountain, sliding along the ice trail. The trial melted behind me and quickly disappeared as I went. "I feel like the silver surfer!" i shouted to the wind, completely giddy with exhileration.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "I see you found it already.." i voice said to me from behind. I turned to see the Moltres. "You are now one with the element of fire." He explained as magma began flowing into the chamber. "Go ahead... you can walk through that..."
    I hesitated before stepping into the boiling magma. I didn't burn me in the slightest. heck, I couldnt even feel a difference. "You will discover more uses for your powers as your journey continues, now you must go!" Yelled the Moltres.

"I understand..." I said before running out of the cave, Charizard tailing behind.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • After I entered the tunnel , I sealed the entrance of the top , and I decided to see , what changes the orb made. I moved my hand again expecting sparks again, and they appeared again, "wow" , I ran forward and I ran really fast, "well electricity is fast, maybe a LITTLE of ultra velocity will not make any damage" and I ran at ultra velocity again "I feel like SuperMan", I saw my right hand and a little version of the orb was printed on my hand, even the colors were changing even printed on my hand! "wow". I saw a wall and I extended my hand with force and I launched an electric beam at the wall, "I can'tbelieve it, I can make electricity beams come out of my hand!, so I can make any combinations with electricity and my two hands, right?" then I extended both hands like I did earlier and 2 beams were launched, "crap, I can be a hero" , "Pika!" said Pikachu from some inferior stairs, "right, let's go!" , then at ultra-speed I grabbed PIkachu and ran to the entrance, that was really really way below, then I heard some noises coming from the sealed door. "crap, let's get moving Pikachu!" , ultra-speed again.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • OOC: sorry I did not see that post........ T_T
    IC: Paige walked through the thiket of thorns (through many protests) but finally made it to a temple (she has cuts and poison ivy but she doesn't mind) she sees a orb.......
    Celebi: well pick it up I need to move on like the rest you know! IC: "sorry" Paige moved her hand closer and closer to the orb. The orb floated in her hands the was obsorbed, suddenly two blades came out of Paige's wrists and they looked like leaves............

Years

"are we there yet?"

"No,"

"Now?"

"Nope,"

"How about..."

"NO!" Mable continued to climb relentlessly, not wanting to do anything with the Suicune. Every step they made, the Suicune would just climb the mountain even higher. The rain had began to fall long ago as well, which didn't help the process at all. Zephyr was glad to see that Suicune had finally stopped moving. He pulled Mable up, and stood her beside him, regaining balance. After a few moments, Suicune moved into the distance, revealing a very elegant looking shrine. It eventually moved into it, having Mable follow it. One she entered the room, and Zephyr had caught up with her, they were amazed to see floors made of blue marble, and that there was no roof to the shrine. The rain was now hammering against the marble floors, but the sound was some-what pleasant. In the middle of the floor was a pedestal, where a blue orb lay.

"An orb!" Zephyr shouted, running up to it. Before he could reach it, Mable shot an arrow in front of him.

"Don't touch it! It could be dangerous!" She gathered her soaked hair behind her, and walked up to it, waiting for further instructions. Suicune finally began to speak.

'You are mean't to protect the water orb that lays before you, please take care of it until stated..." Mable was very confused, but Zephyr would understand perfectly. He saw Mable looking confused, so he began to explain.

"There are evil people after 10 elemental orbs," He began, recalling the stories he was told.

"You've been chosen to protect the water orb, for some weird reason..." He chuckled, but then recomposed himself after seeing Mable give him a glare.

"So... What do I do now?... Just keep it with me, and make sure it doesn't get into the wrong hands?" Zephyr nodded,

"It'd probably help if you tried defeating the people against the orbs though as well, rather than be a pacifist..." She rolled her eyes, and walked up to the orb after seeing Suicune's nod of approval. She layed her hand over it, and to her surprise, it absorbed into her. She suddenly felt very weird... and very light... But the sensations were ignorable after a little while.

"Quick, there are people coming... Leave!" Suicune ordered, fleeing the area, leaving Mable and Zephyr with no clue of how to get down. Mable ran out of the shrine, and looked over the edge of the mountain.

"Oh my gosh... How are we going to get down?..." She asked, more herself than anyone. Zephyr kneeled down beside her, looking at the distance between where they stood and the base of the mountain. The first lightning bolt flashed, and the roll of thunder followed quickly, startling Mable. She tried to regain balance, but slipped under some loose rocks.

"Mable!" Zephyr gasped, releasing Gyarados.

"Try to catch Mable!" Gyarados extended his body down beside Mable, but by the time he did that, she was already too far down for him to reach. Zephyr held out a pokeball, and slid down Gyarados' back, returning him to his pokeball after he had no more to slide off of. Zephyr straightened out his body, hearing a splash a little while after, when he also fell into the water.

Mable looked up, gasping for air, but then realized that she was under water... Why would she gasp for air? She realized that she was actually able to breath under water! She wanted to explore the sea more, but her arm was being pulled by a darker one. Zephyr and Mable both were at the surface of the water now, Mable obviously much more relaxed than the other.

"You're okay, right!?" He asked, gripping her tightly. She managed to push away from him, giggling.

"I can breath under water now!" She laughed, giving him a thumbs up.

"Well just encase you forgot about the normal people already, I can't!" He shook his head, splashing the excess water at Mable. She dipped her head under the water, and found her bow, then swam back up, striving to reach the base of the mountain, where Zephyr was already standing.

"I'm the one who can breathe under water, but you still beat me here!"

"there are some things that just can't change..." He laughed, and walked ahead of her, to wear the trail for the mountain started, and back into town...

paige pelletier

Years
  • IC: Paige stared at the leaves and slung them so that they cut a path for her "well this is conveinent" Paige drew back her leaves and pulled out her whip "ok if I can do grass things then.........." the whip extended and grabbed a branch Paige swung her self back to th city.........

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Kyra had wandered through the dark tunnels for ages, and she was now cold, weak, and aching in muscles she didn't know existed.

The giggling of Mew still floated before her, so she knew the Pokemon was still leading her.

Soon, a strange, purpelish light began to fill the tunnel around her, growing brighter and brighter untill she could hardly see for the light.

"I wish it would quit that," Kyra muttered aloud.

To her immense suprise, the light dimmed to a bearable level. Mew was seemingly very impressed about all this, and paused to offer her congratulations.

A stange shrine now stood before her. Kyra walked up to it tenativly, fairly scared out of her wits. She climbed a set of deep purple steps, steps that lead up to an intricate pilliar which was topped by a strange, glowing sphere. Kyra had to reach up and touch the sphere, it was so tempting.

The globe was warm to the touch, pleasantly warm.

"Take it," came Mew's voice. "Pick it up!"

Kyra obeyed willingly, gently pulling the orb from it's perch with longing fingers. She laid it out, flat on her palm. The orb flashed a brillian indigo before dimming again, revealing it was truely crystalline clear, with a glowing purple eye in it. Kyra recognized the eye as the symbol for the Psychic element of Pokemon.

Something strange then happened. The orb began to sink into her palm. The warmth from the globe bagan to spread through her arm, then her whole body. Soon enough, the globe had dissipated into her flesh. She clasped her hand, then opened it again. The skin was unblemished.

Upon turning her hand over, looking at the back, Kyra gave a gasp. There, was a glowing purple eye, staring back at her.

"You have now been granted the gifts of the Psychic element, young Kyra. You must use this tremendous gift well. But now, we must hurry. The minions are on thier way for the orb which no longer exists! They won't be happy!" Mew's voice proded, urging Kyra to move again.

Hold your horses, Mew! Let the girl get her bearings!! came a small voice in her head.

"Espeon!?" Kyra cried.

You heard that!? Wow, that orb seems to have done more than we thought! the voice said again.

"Come now, there isn't time for this! We must leave this place!" Mew urged desperatly.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • At ultra-speed I saw the exit, I opened the door and got out, then I got past the forest and saw the city, far away, I was in the beach, I stopped running, and Pikachu jumped down the sand, "I need to make a little test" , I stared at Pikachu, I wanted to have X-Rays vision, I focused and just saw the heart of Pikachu but in blue, and I saw the body of Pikachu in yellow, then I returned to normal vision, "I didn't saw your bones, I saw your body and your heart" I said, then Zapdos talked to me: "you have a weird vision that can see with yellow, bodies that are really charged with electricity; with blue the heart, because the blue will identify the object that has or works with electricity" , then I said: "so I can see electricity?", "yes; as you see bodies, you can see other objects just with a line that draws the shape of the object, the air is black and..." Zapdos said until I interrumpted, "don't spoil me!" ; "ok ok try to see again with you electric vision" Zapdos said. I focused again and saw Pikachu again, I looked at the sea and it was black with a line that was drawing the shape, I focused even more and the sea became transparent and I saw black figures with that line and I saw their hearts, they were fish. Then I turned around and saw the city I saw persons walking! "GREAT! now I can see in the dark too!" and I returned to normal vision. "Max, as you have electric vision, the heir of fire has a thermal vision , the heir of dark can see perfectly in the dark, even beter than you can see in it, some heirs have other visions, it depends in the type" Zapdos said, "thank you Zapdos, I call after you if I need your help" the voice of Zapdos disappeared. "so I suppose that electricity can see electricity , maybe thats how I can have the electric vision", "Pika!" [Maybe!].

ooc: the words that appear between the [] is what the pokemon says

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: To make things sipler I wasn't in the same town as the rest of you.

Kari left the Pokemart and headed back into the woods. She hadn't been walking for more than five minutes when out of nowhere a great bird appeared in front of her. She stoped and stared. "Ho-oh?" The bird nodded then spoke. "You must go to the mountains far to the south." Points its wing in the right direction. "I will be waiting for you there. Now go and be swift." With that Ho-oh spread its wings and vanished. Kari stared. "That was weird. Pokemon can't talk." But she felt like she was being drawn to the mountain that Ho-oh had indicated. "Why not it could be fun." She tossed a Pokeball and a Dragonite appeared. She hopped on its back and kicked its sides. The Dragonite took off and Pidgey hopped off her shoulder to fly along side them.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: Max, our garudian pokemon tells us only of our own orbs, not of everyone elses. :\ Also, it would probably be best if you let them choose what powers of hteir element they get, because what you did picking some of the powers for them would be considered power playing.

paige pelletier

Years
  • Paige was walking in the city hiding her powers then she saw some guy beat up some yong kid. Paige was infuryated she turned invisable (plants camoflouge) the she punched him in the back of the head! Finally she threw him with her vines!

Years
  • I finally got up the mountain, and i was led through it by the Absol. Finally, i got to the deepest, darkest chamber inside, and by then I couldn't see, even despite my training. I was simply following the cry of the Absol. finally, i came into a room with a glowing black sphere, that seemed darker than it's surroundings. Tyranitar appeared again, but said nothing, looking pointedly at the orb. I grabbed hold of it, and I noticed that a almost comforting feeling ran through me, though on the edge of it was fear. I lifted it off the pedistal that it was on, and watched in shock as it slowly absorbed into my hand....

I looked around, and realised that the caverns were bright as if there had been a Flash attack used inside. Tyranitar finally spoke "you are infused with the power of darkness."

I did not argue with this, but i looked at my hands and noticed that in the palm of each of my hands there was a small black jem. suddenly, Tyranitar said "you must leave. you are beign hunted as we speak"

Absol looked up and said soemthing, of which to my shock i understood "I will take the girl out of here. she will be safest with me."

Tyranitar nodded, and dissapeared, as Absol and I took off toward the entrance.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Suddenly someone appeared in front of me so fast I was startled to see him. I frantically tried to redirect the trail, but even though the trail was changing directions, I wasn't my enertia carried me of the path I had made and I fell several feet before tumbling to a halt. "Jeez man, what gives?" I groaned, feeling several cuts and abbrasions on my body as I forced myself to stand. But as I looked up, the stranger was right in my face and before I had time to react, I found myself hefted up into the air by my collar. "YOu have the orb of ice." The stranger said in an eary voice. "I want it."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back