• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns

What Should Rikki's Punishment be?

• Be Killed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    Angel felt Silver wrap his arms around her, comforting her. She snuggled closer to him, happy to have someone care about her.She listened intently as he explained his background and the eerie prophacy surrounding him. "What the monk said is true. You are special, Silver. If anyone has the power to end the war, it's you." she said, meaning every word. "I'd bet my life on it," She said, smiling up at him, her lilac purple eyes reflecting trust and innocence. *You are special....to me.*She thought.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Rikki heard a noise, and shifted her eyes to the area in which it came from. Flipping over so she was on her stomach, she glared, realizing a person was in her room, and it wasn't one of the Darkness Angels. She stood to her feet, walking over to the couch where the person currently was. It was a kid. A human kid. She smacked his head, then crossed her arms.

"Hey kid! What the hell are you doing here?" she asked, still glaring at the person. She wasn't a generally nice, caring, or patient person, not with the Angels, and certainly not with a human.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    (For the record Raike is 18 XD))
    -With lighting reflexes he caught her hand, before letting it go and yawning, before standing up looking her dead in the eyes, matching her glare with his own. Both his crimson and purple eyes flashed with annoyance.Music still blared in his ears, so he removed the headphones, placing them around his neck, still watching her sharply. He could already tell this wasn't some random person. He spoke in a cold tone and crossed his own arms.-

"Didn't the manager tell you? This is my room, I just bought you guys out."he lied, but still kept his death glare.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Julie landed infront of the hotel,the night was now over.She called silver on her phone.

"Silver report infront of the hotel NOW its time to call it a night.Marina is staying else where.I want you here now!Understood?Good."Julie said into the phone and hung up.

Maybe she didn't really want him back because the night is over,maybe she felt lonely,maybe she felt depressed,maybe she wanted to talk to him,in person,and maybe she wanted to get her mind off of this stupid war stuff.She hadn't told anybody,but the only reason she did this,is because she wanted to impress and please her parents.She hated war,she hated fighting,she hated killing.Yet she finds herself commander of a Angel War team.It doesn't sound so bad,being a Angel war team,but its still a war team.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    Silver blushed a bit more, making the scar seem completely invisible (Symbolic, isnt it?) as she told him he was special. Her eyes stared into his, and suddenly he felt like he couldn't look away. They were mezmorizingly beautiful, as they seemed to show innocence, and a kind heart. This puzzled him.

"I thought dark angels were supposed to be evil... Or at least, that's what the light schools taught..."

He frowned. What a twisted world this was. He glanced at the hotel of the dark angels, and the light angels' hotel. He seemed a bit worried. He turned to her, a bit of urgency conflicting with the usual subtlety of his voice.

"So... What do we do now...?"

Fearless Love

Years
    Rikki scoffed. "Like hell you did. This room is ours until farther notice." she hissed and pulled her wings farther back. She didn't need some human noticing her wings, especially not one who was getting under her skin.

"And, if you ever touch me again, you'll regret it." this was the first actual human she had encountered, and for once, she was glad to live in a world where the didn't exist.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -Raike made a "tsk" sound, lowering his arms and breathing in a relaxed manner. He noticed that the girl had pulled something behind her, but he figured if he asked he would get a "That's none of you business." response. He wasn't really trying to mess with her, but the weather was messing with his emotions, and for some reason, he felt kinda pissed at the moment.-

"If I had let you smack me, you would have still technically touched me, and I would have regretted it. Oh and the couch is kinda lumpy, might wanna get that checked out."

-Raike sat down again lazily, looking at her with one eye open. She seemed pretty easy to anger, but Raike didn't really want to get into it tonight.-

"Look, whoever you are, I hate people, with a burning passion, and I wouldn't be here if I didn't have to. But the way the weather is going, I can't really go anywhere... that and the fact that this one is the only room with a working AC, and its hot."

DarkAngel91

Years
    "We are supposed to be evil....except me. I'm the only one who isn't evil. I try to be, out of survival needs. I hate fights, war, bloodshed all of it," Angel said. "You must think I'm strange or a total loon. A kind-hearted Dark Angel. Who's ever heard of that? Sadly that's what I am." She swallows before saying, timidly, "Maybe I could go with you back to your hotel? Maybe explain that I hate fights and want peace. Do you think they'd accept me?", she said, her voice full of fear of being rejected.

Fearless Love

Years
    As much as Rikki wanted to hit him, and she really wanted to hit him, she just clenched her fists, and growled. She couldn't let a human stay with them, it was impossible. She didn't like sharing a room with the three people she grew up with, so adding another, a human, wouldn't work.

"Look, person, whatever your name is, there isn't enough room. There are three of us staying here." she looked out the window and saw the rain. She sighed and rubbed her head. "I think." she muttered, still angry that her team hadn't reported to her.

She just shook her head, putting her hands on her hips. "Fine. Do what you want. Just stay out of my way. I've got enough on my hands, I don't need to add a human to the mix." she cursed in her head, realizing what she just said. Maybe he won't catch on.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver realized that he had a missed call from Julie. He frowned and put it away. He looked at her after she asked to be a light angel.

"I-I dunno... I don't really know if the others are anti-war like I am. And I highly doubt the dark angels are either... If we can even hang out, no one can know, we can't be seen by any of them... What do we do...?"

DarkAngel91

Years
    "I honestly don't know, Silver. But I'm scared. I don't get scared that easy and I'm scared senseless.", Angel said. Her jet black wings quivered in response to her fear. "The other Dark Angels don't pay attention to me. I doubt they miss me.....", she trails off. She looks up at Silver's face, memorizing it in case he can't come back again. Her eyes were slightly darker, an amethyst color now. "Um, Silver.....I-I-I......", she starts. *I love you*, She thinks, quickly kissing Silver on the cheek. She then ducks her head, unsure of his reaction.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    ((Hope: denied XP))

-Raike raised his eyebrows as he heard there were two other. What did this chick not understand? If he said he hated humans, then why in the hell did she think 3 wouldn't annoy him, or maybe she just wanted to. Then again he was butting in to her place but whatever. Whatever it takes to survive. She called him human? That's a first, he himself didn't even know what he was.-

"Yeah yeah, you won't even know I'm here babe."

-A movement in his peripheral vision caught his eye. And he looked past the girl to the window behind her, in the open bedroom door. There were two people on the roof the next building over. Wait...those weren't people... wings? He glanced back to her and saw a black feather on the ground behind her. This was ridiculous, but he decided to play along. He glanced back to her, eyes half closed, lazily.
    -

"So you're not human huh? Then you must be an angel. You definitely didn't shoot an arrow through my heart though, I think your planning to stab it. Anyway I think the two of your "buddies" over there are sharing some alone time."

-Raike pointed at the window, then looked back at the girl. He really hadn't noticed it before, but he had to admit she did look attractive with her blonde hair and green eyes. He quickly shook the thought away.-

((Heh, yeah Raike's a d sometimes))

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    His eyes widened with surprise, his whole face lit up pink, and he held his hand up to his cheek, wondering if what just happened really happened...

He had heard her thought, I love you...

His eyes flickered amber, and in her head, he placed:

H... H-how do you know if you l-love me...? W-we just met...

He had heard of 'love at first sight' before, but he never really considered if it was true or not. Obviously she did feel this way. There was no sudden change in her; it was the truth. He pondered the thought.

Something about her eyes is mezmorizing... She is very pretty... She's modest, nice, probably an outcast like I am...

He had only one way to know for sure, whether he felt the same.

He leaned foreward, tilted her head up to him, and gave her his first kiss, right on the lips. He closed his eyes, letting his feelings free, so he could figure them out.

Fearless Love

Years
    "Damn." she muttered, looking at the window and picking up on Rosie's thoughts. "That damn girl is switching sides on me."

She walked over to the window, but didn't say anything, just shook her head angrily. It was their job to find the heir, and if they weren't all in it, they would be dead. She turned her attention away from the window, pacing around the room. She caught onto one of the human's thoughts and growled, but ignored it.

Then she scoffed again. "I'm probably not the kind of angel they teach you about at church." she smirked.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex whistled down the street as he approached the motel. Today was a good day. Alex learned new things, got an interesting instrument, which, from a passerby, he learned was called a guitar, and was completely unproductive in their mission.

All in all, a fine day. He made his way to the motel. He went to the front desk and stared at the manager for a second. He was supposed to say a codeword or something and he would be given the room number and key. He just looked at him blankly.

"Can I help you sir."

Alex snapped out of his thinking and replied. "Uh, wings? No, that's not it. Oh yea! I'm with the Angel party." The manager nodded and gave him his key. Alex made his way to the room, his sunken wings itching. He had sunken them into his skin for the good portion of the day and needed to stretch them a bit, but decided to wait until he was in the room. Alex got to the door and unlocked it with the key.

The first thing he saw was Rikki talking to some human. She didn't look very pleased with him, so he assumed he wasn't the one they were looking for. He looked at him for a moment, then shrugged and sat on the bed closest to the door. He took out the guitar instrument and strung it, then looked at what they were looking at, one of their dark angels and the other one getting awfully comfortable with each other.

Alex spoke up for the first time. "Are you kidding me? What has it been, a day? He Rikkilyn check out this musical instrument I got. It's rather impressive isn't it?"

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Julie stood there mad.Why was he taking so long!?He better have a good explanation.She felt at the peak of tears when she heard herself say that in her head.What was this war driving her too?She was still mad.She was so lonly,and he wasn't awnsering her calls or anything.She wanted to scream.She walked into the motel and got the keycard for the Light room.She went to it.She sat down on her bed and tried calling Silver again.He still didn't awnser.

"Come to the motel,the room name is the Light room.Ask for the card to it,they'll give you a keycard,come to the room.Understood?Good."she said into the phone and hung it up.

It was bitter quiet in the room.She was ready to break out in tears she was so lonely.She HATED being lonely.She sighed.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -Raike whistled loudly, crossing his arms on the couch. They were already going to first base? Well, thats none of my business anyway, I don't know these people. Another person just walked in, and was about to start playing guitar? Hell no.-

"Well, I didn't actually think you were really angels, but I guess the cat's out of the bag now right? And by the color of you wings I'd say you both were... what, angels of darkness or something? And who said I go to church, but I think I'm about to go get a cross, for safety reasons."

-Raike snickered a bit, before returning to his cold personality. He placed his headphones on his ear once more, and began to blare "Shut up", looking at the girl, who he guessed was named...Rikkilyn? that was hilarious. He looked at her with a "got a problem?" expression on his face, daring her to do something about the music.-

Fearless Love

Years
    Rikki glared at Alex. "Yes, really cool. And how many times do I have to tell you not to call me Rikkilyn. My name is Rikki damn it!" she screamed.

She put her hand to her head, rubbing her temple. Then she heard the human's statement and crossed her arms, turning to face him again. "The correct term, is Darkness Angel." then she leaned down to his eye level. "And the little comment about my name, you'd best keep it in your head. Unless you want to kick your butt kicked." she said, pulling at his headphones so he could hear her.

DarkAngel91

Years
    Angel's eyes widened in shock as Silver kissed her full on the lips. Her eyes closed and she sighed, blissfully content for the first time in her life. *Silver....*She thought, kissing him back, not caring that he was a light angel and she was a dark angel. The only thing that she cared about was Silver and the fact that he was kissing her. *I will never, ever forget this moment as long as I live, no matter what happens after this*, she thought.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    As they finally pulled away from one another, he opened his eyes.

Definitely.

He held her closer and whispered,

"I love you too..."

He nearly jumped when he saw his phone.

2 missed calls

"Uh-oh... She might realize that the window's open. She might find us. Should we just leave, both of us? Form a rebellion... I think that's what I was meant to do... And I can feel other psychic waves. If either of your allies have mind-reading, they'll already know. What do you think we should do?"

'We'. He obviously had no intention of leaving her.

Back