• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns

What Should Rikki's Punishment be?

• Be Killed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex didn't bother paying attention to either the human or Rikki. As far as he was concerned, they were involved in a pointless fight that would boil over and nothing would come of it. Conversely, if he gets involved, things may get even worse. The best choice, is often the most easiest. Do absolutely nothing, he thought to himself.

Alex had gotten pretty good at his guitar, now being able to play a few notes at a time. He had also discovered that it was possible to change the tune of it by adjusting the strings. It was an ingenious device. Alex laid back and continued messing with his guitar.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    Silver was a little surprised, as he put the phone away. She was seriously pissed... He sighed and returned, stressed out, but hiding his stress as he returned to Angel.

"Sure..."

he looked for the chinese place, and walked with her there, hands still held. He walked on the sidewalk closer to traffic, because that's the polite thing to do. They went to the chinese resteraunt and he held the door for her.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    She was so lonely.With Lyra having to not contact us because of the mission,and her not talking to Silver,she felt as if she could die of lonelyness.She wished someone was here to talk to.She glared at the Silver wings outside of the window flying around the area.She began to cry,and she cried to her hearts content.She'd never have any one to talk to intill she went back to the Light Kingdom.She wanted anybody to talk to,a human,even possibly a dark angel,if they didn't know she was a angel.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -Raike looked up again as he did in the bathroom, and snickered silently as she closed the door. She had asked if he liked screwing with her. His answer would have been yes, but to be fair, she was the one who had started it. Raike had just been trying to listen to his music.-

"It's not my fault that you decided to drop water on me. I only returned the favor. And you know, I never had my mind read before, and I can't say that I like it very much, so I dare you to do it again."

-He began to raise strong mental barriers around his mind, almost impenetrable, but not entirely. The guy in the chair had said something about finding an heir to the Darkness kingdom, but he pushed that thought to the very back of his mind, behind the barriers. Some stray thoughts, such as his undeveloped feelings about Rikki, but they weren't much yet. They made up a good portion of the barrier.-

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    Angel saw Silver walking toward her. He was trying to hide his stress, but she could still sense it. He walked with her, holding her hand to the resturaunt. He walked on the sidewalk closest to the traffic. When they got there, he held open the door for her. *Such a gentleman*, she thought. The smell of fried rice and egg rolls wafted out. She inhailed. "Mmmm. I'm weak when it comes to egg rolls.", she said, walking in, waiting for Silver.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Rikki laughed, clicking her tongue. "You're trying to block me out!" she stated, laughing even more.

She leaned forward a little, smirking. "You're kind of interesting." she said, then after a minute, leaned back against the door. She didn't take well to people messing with her, but this human intrigued her a bit. She found it odd, a human with any form of powers, but that just made her trip all that much more fun.

"I'm good at breaking down mental walls, just to let you know." she said, still smirking.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    He walked in after her, smiling. The people gave them odd looks, about their eyes, and Silver's hair, but they said nothing.

"Table for two,"

Silver said, and they were led over to a table, with two chairs. He pulled her chair out for her, and when she sat, pushed her in. He them went to his seat and began to read the menu.

Hmm... Sweet and sour chicken, pork, maybe some noodles...

He planned his order. Unnoticably to him, somehow his gaze had left the menu and returned to her eyes. He was ignoring the stress he had now, happy to be with her at the moment. The waiter came and asked for their orders. Silver looked at her.

Ladies first,

he said with a smile.

DarkAngel91

Years
    Angel glanced up after deciding her order. "An order of sweet and sour chicken, fried rice a pork egg roll, and a cherry coke, please", she said, laying her menu down on the table. She was looking at Silver's eyes again. She loved the purple and amber colors in his eye. The other one was just purple, but still beautiful. She smiled, placing her hand on his gently.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -Raike arched a brow, reading her face. Amusement? What because she was better at breaking down barriers? If you couldn't defend against an attack, the best defense was a good offense. Raike stood up for a moment, and leaned forward, looking at her face, and reaching out a hand to touch it, before pulling back and remembering her threat. He then leaned against the wall behind him, pausing before speaking in a thoughtful tone.-

"Did anyone ever tell you, that you have beautiful eyes? But there is something your hiding behind those eyes eh? A resentment... a grudge against the rest of your kind. I think I understand..."

-He leaned back again, closing his eyes. She was going through almost the same exact thing as he was. Resented by her own kind, and so in turn she did the same, shunning others. "Just like me..." He thought in his mind.-

Fearless Love

Years
    Rikki shook her head, leaning it against the door, and closing her eyes. "Resentment? Yeah that's the word." she muttered, shrugging.

She winced and put a hand to her shoulder. She had been in this closed in space so long, and it was beginning to effect her. She reached her hand back, pushing the door open. She took a few steps back, clearing the door way. Then, she pushed her wings out. She let them span out as far as she could get them. She sighed and leaned her head back.

"Dang, that makes me feel a lot better." she said, rolling her shoulders. "I wasn't built for closed in spaces." she glanced back at her wings, which were closer to gray than to black.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver ordered sweet and sour, pork, some shrimp ramen, and hot jasmine tea. As the waiter left, Silver nearly jumped as he felt something touch his hand, then relaxed seeing it was her hand. He smiled, blushing, and placed his free hand on her other hand. Then he just stared at her, his face a bright rosy pink. Her eyes, her face, her hair, her shape, her personality... They were all beautiful. He was glad he had found her. Some other customers would give them wierd looks, because of their odd colors. Still, no one said anything. Some older couples just smiled, seeing the two together, and whispered things to each other, nice things. Silver was embarrassed by this, and his face flushed when he realized that the whole room had fallen silent, listening to him and Angel, clearly eavesdropping and hardly trying to hide it. Silver layed his head on the table, totally embarrassed now. His face was almost red.

T-this... Is s-so... Awkward... Help, please...

He sent to her, hoping she had a solution that would end this whole embarrassing situation.

DarkAngel91

Years
    *T-this... Is s-so... Awkward... Help, please...* Angel heard in her mind. *Shhhhhh. As soon as the food gets here, we'll ask for take-out boxes, then we can go back to the hotel and eat, ok?*, She thought. She was concerned he might be sick, his face was so red. "Are you ok?", Angel asked in a soft voice. "You don't look well at all." With her free hand she gently placed her hand, which is always Ice-cold, on his cheek, trying to cool him down a bit. Her amethyst purple eyes reflected worry for him.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver couldn't stand this. The whole thing was embarrassing him beyond all reason. The waiter eventually came back, noticed the awkward silence in the room and got angry. He shouted,

"What's wrong with you people!? You've never seen young love? You're all very disrespectful!"

He apologized to the two and handed out there food. Most of the people looked guilty after the waiter's outburst, and everyone returned to normsl, and the waiter left. Silver lifted his head back up, back to that pink level of shyness.

"Thank God that's over..."

He mumbled, and noticed their food layed out before them. Silver pulled his own chopsticks from his pocket, because he rarely used forks and spoons. The chopsticks were shiny and metallic. He glanced at her, allowing her first bite.

DarkAngel91

Years
    Angel let out a quiet, but long soft sigh of relief. Her own face was flushed pink. She was a bit suprised at the waiter's outburst, but also tremendously greatful for it, as it prompted people to look the other way. She saw Silver sit up, his face a lot less red than it had been. He pulled out a pair of chopsticks, shiny and metallic. He was waiting for her to take a bite first. "You know I've never actually used chopsticks before.", Angel said, picking up a pair from the table. "This should be easy.", she said, attempting to pick up a piece of chicken, but failing. She tried three more times. She glared at the chopsticks, then at the chicken. "Hmmm." She said. She then poked the piece of chicken with the chopstick, skewering it, and ate it off the chopstick that way. *This is really good chicken*, she thought.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -Raike opened his eyes and observed her wings, as well as the wingspan, and muttered under his breath "They're beautiful..." He then stood up and walked closer, but not too close, and spoke in a sympathetic tone.-

"You know, Rikki, the color of your wings, or hair or whatever, doesn't define what type of person you are. You do... and I'm bunkin with y'all, so dibs on the couch!"

-Raike jumped and face planted on the couch, before placing his headphones back over his ears, and closing his eyes.-

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver laughed at her, not mocking her or being mean, just kindly. He watched he fail at using chopsticks, before just deciding to stab her food. He couldn't help but smile and laugh about it. He got up and walked over to her, readjusted her handle on the chopsticks correctly, and taught her easily how to use them. He smiled and returned to his seat, and began to start mixing various bits of ingredients into his tea, not anything the resteraunt had, but ingredients he kept in his pocket. He mixed it together and then started on his chicken.

Fearless Love

Years
    Rikki watched him and shook her head. She went into her bag and pulled out her own music device. She plopped down on the bed, putting the ear buds in, and started flipping through the songs. She pulled one of her knees up to her chest and sighed, her music starting.

"Well," she said, "Alex is asleep. And he's probably going to sleep." she stopped a minute. "I still don't know what his name is." she muttered to herself.

She fell back, spread across the bed, and looked out the window. It was late, and she was tired, so she decided against going out for a flight. She started looking around the room, then glanced at the two other people in the room. Sighing, she stood up, crossing her arms. Steadily, she walked over to the open window, looking out it and sat down on the ground. She leaned her head against the wall, clicking her tongue.

"I guess I'll just wing it." she shrugged her shoulders. "Stupid human world." she mumbled, closing her eyes.

DarkAngel91

Years
    Angel's face went as red as the sweet and sour sauce when Silver laughed. She knew he wasn't being mean or mocking. She was laughing at herself on the inside. Her heart beat a little faster as Silver helped her learn how to use copsticks correctly. She watched as he started mixing his tea, picking up a piece of chicken and eating it. *Well, I can check Learn How To Use Chopsticks off my bucket list*, she thought. She wanted nothing more than to drown in the sweet and sour sauce because she was so embarrassed. She dropped her gaze, watching her chicken with intense concentration.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver noticed her staring down her chicken, curiously... He tilted his head in confusion and leaned foreward, his head down to the table, to where he could see her face.

"Something wrong...?"

He asked curiously. The way he tilted his head, and leaned over to see her, he almost seemed like an animal. He nudged her, she really seemed out of it,and this worried him. He leaned forward and kissed her, figuring that that would wake 'sleeping' beauty...

(lol, see how I mixed a fairytale in there? XD)

DarkAngel91

Years
    (Very clever Silver, lol)
    Angel jumped slightly when Silver kissed her. She blinked. "Hmm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Never felt better", She said. He looked like he wasn't buying that. She sighed, tiredly. "I'm just... a little tired...", she manages. She nibbles on a piece of egg roll, not hungry enough to actually eat it. Her eyes gave away her tiredness. She sipped her coke, trying to stay awake long enough to get back to the hotel."It's been a very, very long day,"Angel said softly. She kissed him, then she blushed.

Last edited:
    Back