• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns

What Should Rikki's Punishment be?

• Be Killed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Julie stood up.She wanted to eat,to get her mind off of things.She went outside and walked around.She saw a Chinesse place,but something told her not to go in.She looked through the windows and there sat Silver.

"Hmph."Julie said crossing her arms.

She continued walking.She walked into a pizza place and sat down.The Angels sent her with plenty of human world money just in case.She ordered a meat lover pizza and coke and sat there while waiting.She looked out into the distance,thinking about Silver.He was a rebel,he was a jerk,he was a confusing person,he was against the war so much he left her by herself,for a dark angel no less.She began getting mad.The server sat the pizza and coke down infront of her.

"Thank you."Julie said and began eatting a slice.

How could she have been so blind to fall in love with him?He was horrible,at least for her.She couldn't fall in love with him again.If it means keeping the hatred in her towards him for all her life.She would have to kill the dark angels,and she was going to make a point of killing the one he's with first.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    (I'm always clever when it comes to romance ;D)

Silver frowned and checked his phone. Nothing.

After boxing their unfinished food, he carried it all with one hand, his other wrapping around her shoulder as he walked her back.

On the way back, they passed a pizza place, and he noticed Juliie in it. He kept walking. Clearly, she was in no mood for him, probably ever again. He sighed, and when he got a questioning look from Angel, he said,

"Julie... She's furious... Probably hates my guts for leaving... And yours too... I feel bad, but I don't have a choice..."

He glanced at his phone. Still nothing.

"She probably hates me, and I doubt she'll ever want to talk to me again... And Lyra..."

His expression seemed to have even more pain in it.

"No one's heard from her... I'm sure when she finds out she'll hate me too..."

He frowned. 1 new ally, 2 new enemies. This was not going well at all.

"The thing is, I thought Lyra, even Julie, would have wanted to join too... Now they're all out to kill us... It's just us, against the world."

Tears welled up in his eyes, and silently, he cried, hoping it would go unnoticed. He lost his friends. They hate him now. Hate him. When they returned to their room, it looked magnificent. Red and gold everywhere, it looked royal. There was one bed, but it was so big that eight people could sleep on it. He walked her in and let her go as he placed all of his few possessions into a cabinet: knives mostly. He quickly changed to night clothes in the bathroom. Long shorts that were white, with black stripes, and tiny silver stripes in between. He got in on the left side of the bed, staring at the wall with feelings of pain, guilt, and sadness. He left his phone on the nightstand, and layed there, keeping his tears to himself, his stress higher but still hidden...

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    *He's in pain...because of me...*, Angel thought as they walked. She glanced up at him, quick enough to see him cry. Now she wanted to cry. She caught his thought of It's the two of us against the world. She kept silent, pondering on what she should say. Or if she should say anything at all. When they got into their room and Silver went to change, she changed into a pair of warm, comfortable sweatpants and an old worn out blue hoodie of her fathers. She sat on the bed, cross-legged, and bowed her head, her black hair falling and hiding her face. She began to hum, a melody meant to calm and help all those who hear it. But she faltered, and then had to stop. She cried, not for her own sadness, but for Silver's sadness. Her feathers were a mess, but for once she didn't care. *I-I'm..s-so sorry...y-your hurting...b-because of...m-me S-Silver*, she thought.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Julie sighed.She boxed her pizza and walked outside.She noticed Silver down the street.She sighed.She picked up the phone and dialed his number and sat back.He didn't pick up,so she left a voice mail.

"Silver come meet me behind the hotel,now,alone."Julie said into the phone then hung up.

She walked back to the hotel and went behind.She leaned against the building and waited for Silver.

She pulled out a MP3 that she had got from the angels,which is a part of a disguse.She hit random and it began playing speak now.

"Perfect song,I mean come on!"Julie said in her head.

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver hugged her tightly and tried to make her feel better.

"It's not your fault... It's pretty much mine..."

He saw his phone going off and picked it up.

1 New Voicemail

He picked it up and listened.

"Silver come meet me behind the hotel,now,alone." came Julie's voice.

He couldn't quite detect any emotion behind it. He sighed.

"I'll be back... Hopefully..."

He hopped the window and walked over to where Julie was. His eyes were still stained by dried tears, but he tried to hide the fact, mostly with his hair. His head was down as he approached her, his hair dangling downward. Even his wings were lower. He also came with no weapons. He just stood there, waiting for her to say something.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Julie turned off the MP3.

"Silver,how do you think I feel about all of this?My parents threatened to disown me if I didn't do the war.I don't want to,but I don't want to be disowned.You can do whatever,but I can't.What am I suppost to do?"

Julie asked standing there with her disguise off looking at Silver,trying to ignore the fact she had dried tears on her face.It made her seem like a wimp she usually thought,but now she didn't give a crap.

DarkAngel91

Years
    Angel knew as soon as he got up that Julia was waiting for him. He took none of his weapons and looked defeated. *No matter what happens I will always love you. Remember that. If you need me, just place a thought in my mind, alright? The doors always open for you. Good luck. And please for god's sake be careful.*, She thought. She watched him go, and saw a silver feather on the floor. She leaned over and picked it up, holding it as if it were made of the most fragile glass. She put the feather in her backpack, next to her bear and the only picture of her parents she had. She paced a few moments before settling down to preen her feathers as she had a feeling she'd have to make an appearance before this Julia. She would not take her sword, wanting to seem as peaceful as possible. She had no reason to kill Julia, but if she harmed Silver in any way, she would give her holy hell for it. (I love this plot. It's better than a soap opera! Lol.)

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    "Silver,how do you think I feel about all of this?My parents threatened to disown me if I didn't do the war.I don't want to,but I don't want to be disowned.You can do whatever,but I can't.What am I suppost to do?"

Silver was angry now, something she said had set him off, and he almost never got angry.

"At least you MET your parents!!!!! My parents died because of ME!!! I never even met them!!! They're DEAD!!!!!"

His words hung in the air, he had shouted at her. Anger was rare for him, his wings twitching in anger. He lifted his head, his hair tossed to the side, angry tears rushing from his darkened purple eyes. He tried to relax, but was failing.

"You can do whatever the hell you want, but I'll have no part in a war the higher-ups are trying to push us into. I'd be more worried about ending the war than I would about my parents. They're all training us against each other, and I'm tired of it!"

He sat down on the ground, sobbing silently, wanting to shout every profanity he possibly knew at the sky. He didn't though. Now, he was stricken with grief, and he had fallen silent, hair covering his face, tears dripping below.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Tears started to come from Julie's eyes.She never really thought about Siliver never meating his parents.

"I-I-I'm sorry Silver,I forgot about that....I-I'm usually not so forget full,I just......."Julie couldn't string together the right words to say.

Julie stood there,and began to cry,trying to hide it,but that wasn't a option.No one knew it,but when Silver got mad,it scared her.She knew Silver could kill her in a heartbeat,but she didn't know weither he would or not.

"I-its not really as great as you think it would be,having parents."Julie pipped out between crying.

DarkAngel91

Years
    Angel heard Silver shouting. She'd never heard him shout. She didn't think him capable of being angry, but she was wrong. She could feel him struggle to calm and relax himself. Everything in her was prompting her to go down there and sing to relax everyone. However she stayed put, knowing that if she went down there it would make things that much worse for everyone involved. So she sent Silver the impression of her hugging him and comforting him, hoping and praying that he was going to be ok. She waited, ever so patiently, until she had to show herself.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    "A rebel. A traitor! An outcast!!! Everyone's against me, everyone made fun of me, but no one ever cares about me, or my life! No one asked! No one cares about maybe how it made ME feel!!! I could die, and back in the light kingdom, not a damn person would know about it!!! I do this because I KNOW it's the right thing to do!!! I'm sorry if you think I'm such an awful person for being a loner, a rebel, a lone child that, for the first 16 years of my life, had to learn to hunt for food, live off of nothing but animal meat and tree fruit!!! Going to school everyday just to be picked on by everyone!!! I'm through!! You do whatever you want. Kill me if you want. I just don't care anymore..."

With that, not even waiting for her response, he walked away, flew back up to their room through the open window, curled up completely under the covers, and just cried in angry silence.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    "Thats not true,I would know,so would Lyra!With both cared about you!I don't know about her,but I liked you.But I left you alone because I knew you would never go for a girl like me!"Julie yelled after him,making sure he heard her.

She dropped to her knees,a thump coming from it.She didn't want him to leave,the feeling of lonelyness,it was horrrible.

"If I end up desiding to kill the Dark Angels,which I probably won't,I swear I will kill her last.If I kill her at all.She seems like she just wants the war to end.Please don't be mad at my Silver."Julie said blinking back her tears.

DarkAngel91

Years
    Angel saw Silver curl up under the covers, and was at a loss for what she should do. So she just sang softly to herself, looking at a book she'd gotten. It was titled "Poems from Italy". Angel loved poetry, and was good at writing it. So she sat on the bed and read, still singing.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver listened, surrounded by the darkness of under the covers, as she sang. It was somewhat relaxing. He felt himself eventually fall asleep, where he was plagued by nightmares. Throughout the nights he rolled around, even occasionally thrashed a bit, mumbling things like "mom" and "dad", like "where are you" "do you hate me?" "Why me...?"...

Somewhere around 3 in the morning, he awoke, and just layed under the covers, in tears.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Julie walked back up to her room and sat down.She played her MP3 again.Open Eyes by Debbie Ryan.She hit the multi replay button where it would keep replaying till she hit stop.She looked out the window.It was so pretty out.She felt so bad about what she said to Silver.Then she thought how Silver said no one would have known.Her and Lyra would have known if he died,and they'd both be heartbroken.She wished this night never happened.She sat on the couch thats connected to the window.She put her hands together and began to pray.

"Dear Lord,Please help Silver forgive me.I didn't think.Lord please help me restore our friendship,and please help us end this war without any more fighting.In Jesus' name I pray,amen."Julie said out loud and in her head.She sat on the couch,deep in thought about what just happened.She fell asleep.

~~~~~~

"No!Don't!"Julie yelled as she watched someone stab Silver and Silver drop dead.

"Silver!"Julie yelled.

Julie fell to her knees crying.

"Why!?"She screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julie's head popped off the wall as she woke up.She looked at the clock.3am.She dialed Silvers number,and hit a button where it won't ring,where it wouldn't wake him up.

"Silver,I'm sorry,I wouldn't blame you if you never spoke to me again.I wish I had never said anything last night.I have a idea on how to stop the war.If you don't hate me,come to room 13 in the hotel I'm staying at as soon as you get this,and I'll explain my idea.If you do hate me,then I guess you can just ignore this."Julie said leaving another message.

She knew she had a wine in her voice at the end of the message.

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver noticed his phone light up, as soon as he had awoken from his nightmare. Odd timing...

1 New Voicemail

He listened to it, and could hear her sadness, desperation... He cringed as he plucked a larger feather from his wing, it hurt because it wasn't ready to fall. On it,he wrote:

At Julie's, plan for ending war, come if you want, once you're awake. Hotel room 13 three blocks down the road, east

He tucked the message feather over her ear as she slept, and left. Still unarmed, he flew swiftly in the sky, flying in from the window, to the light angels' apartment. He sat on the loveseat, staring at his feet, keeping his face and his emotions hidden. He sat there silently, waiting for her to speak.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex woke up with the guitar in his hand, and his sword, the Adamanta in the other. Upon first appearance, it was in fact a regular sword. The key of it was in the unsheathing. Alex sat up and scratched his head. He spread out his arms and wings, stretching them briefly before rescinding them into his skin. He looked around the room and saw the human sleeping on the couch, and Rikki sleeping on the bed closest to the window. The bed in the middle had been empty, their third did not return.

Alex sighed to himself. He did not intend for her to actually leave with the other angel. As he lay there, he thought for a moment to himself.

If she doesn't come back, that means that it will just be me and Rikki, which would mean more work for me! Forget that. I'm bringing you back Angel. You stupid girl.

It wasn't Alex's style, but he knew that the workload would be doubled on him if there were only two of them. With that, Alex scribbled a note telling Rikki he was going to get Angel back. He then grabbed his guitar and Adamanta and proceeded out the door.

Alex walked across the not-so-busy streets. It must have been pretty early, or late, so not everyone was up yet. Alex decided to try out his technological transmitter (cell phone) he received from Rikki, and dialed the number for Angel. She didn't answer, so he left the voicemail. "This is Alex. Call me back, we need to meet."

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Rikki opened her eyes, quickly shutting them when a large atmpsheric pressure found its way to her. She pulled one of her wings up, covering her face. Once the force was no longer being applied, she opened her eyes, staring at the closed in space between her and her wings. She peered out slightly through her wings, and deducted that the force she felt moments earlier must have been the sun.

Slowly, she pushed her wings back, giving her eyes time to adjest the the newly aquired light. Once she felt she could handle the light, she pushed herself into a sitting position. She gave the room a quick glance, furrowing her brows when she noticed that Alex was no longer there. She walked over and noticed a note.

Rikki shook her head. Out of the task at hand, he would go find the angel that turned her back on them. Crossing her arms, she tossed the note down and turned to the couch, where the human still lay. She thought about waking him up, that would be the Rikki thing to do. But, she was too tired, the sun was hurting her just a bit, so she did nothing.

She plopped down in front of the couch, arms crossed, watching the human sleep. She'd wait, and deal with him when he woke up. When he did wake up, she had things to ask him, and until then, she'd just sit there, waiting.

DarkAngel91

Years
    Angel woke up with a start. She noticed Silver had left. She raised her hand to brush her hair off her face, and felt a feather. Curious, she looked at it. "At Julie's, plan for ending war, come if you want, once you're awake. Hotel room 13 three blocks down the road, east", was written on it. *Damn it Silver! You should have told me you were leaving!*Angel thought. She dressed in her usual style. She packed up her sword and other things. She took off flying faster than she had ever flown before, flying in through the window, clipping her right wing on the windowsill and crash-landing on the carpet in front of Silver. She tried to move her wing, and bit her lip, refraining from crying out in pain. *Great. It's broken. Just perfect.*She thought. She laid on the carpet, resting and trying to ease the pain.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver jumped as Angel crashed into the room. He sighed.

Ugh, she really bit it there... I'll fix it...

He hadn't changed before he left. And she showed up only minutes after. He was still in nothing but his black/white/silver shorts, which were pretty long for shorts. Despite bing shirtless, and barefoot, he wasn't cold. He was embarrassed having being around two girls while he was half-naked, but he didn't show any signs of it. He was wearing nothing more than shorts. Perhaps with his fire abilities he was skilled enough to safely heat up his own body, without causing himself serious injury. He seemed to be skilled in many areas, and this next move was no different.

"What were you thinking, flying in a light-speed like that?"

He mumbled, half to himself. He gently made her sit up on the edge of a bed. He sat on the bed behind her, pulling out various medical materials, herbs, wrappings, and the sort. His eyes glowed caringly as he chewed the herbs into a poultice and rubbed it over her bad wing carefully. He then wrapped it up and finished.

"Please be more careful from now on... You can fly, but I wouldn't suggest doing dangerous things like you just did."

He had fixed it in a matter of thirty seconds or so. Perhaps he learned from being a loner, a hunter in the woods...

He sighed and tossed his hair to the side, where it usually is. How many skills does this mysterious outcast have?

"So, by the call, I'm guessing you want to help us in the rebellion?"

He asked Julie. His emotions were completely blocked from her; he was unreadable. Perhaps another skill of his? What was he truly feeling toward Julie? Hatred and anger, sadness and regret, or possibly something else?

His face was perfectly expressionless, his eyes showing nothing either.

Back