• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Darkrai

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Darkrai was a mythical Pokemon in generation IV that you could only obtain trough the Member Card event. There were, of course... other ways discovered to get it, but we will not get into these here. Were you able to obtain Darkrai in the Generation IV games? I wasn't, sadly.

Years
  • I re brought platinum a few months back pre owned and it had loads of legendaries on the save game so I took them and put them in my poke bank before I restarted so that is the only way I've ever got Darkrai

pkmin3033

I did! There was a Darkrai event at my local GAME for the Member Card, and I also got my hands on the Movie 10 Darkrai through the limited time Wi-Fi event too IIRC.

I also may have used my Action Replay a couple of times when I replayed the games to get a Member Card

Quiji

Shining
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2021
    I got an event Darkrai from a Toys R Us distribution for Diamond and Pearl, and I was able to get the in-game Darkrai in Platinum as well. I was never able to get the special event Darkrai from the second Ranger game, however.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I got an event Darkrai from a Toys R Us distribution for Diamond and Pearl,
    I think that was the one I got as well.

It's funny how back then I was willing to nag my parents to go to some store to get a Pokemon, and nowadays every time I see a Pokemon distribution that involves going to a store I'm like "gdi game freak just fucking make it a mystery gift one i don't wanna go to some fucking store"

Back