• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkrai's Balloon [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Lars (Rufflet M)
    Forest Clearing

The Pokémon surrounding Lars continued to talk to one another, apparently focused on… the balloon again. Where was it? Looking around wildly, the Rufflet suddenly noticed a pink (or red?) blotch in the sky, fading pretty fast. That had to be the balloon that they – and the voice – was talking about. Well, they weren't supposed to let that pop, obviously. So what if it got away? What if someone… something else caught it and popped it instead? That wouldn't be good at all. His little mini-tirade was interrupted by someone speaking to him… speaking. To him.

Gah!

"W-what?" he squeaked, eyes widening when the Pikachu began to speak. He stood completely still while the other Pokémon tried to give directions, then second-guessed himself and decided that maybe the excess of pointy bits on Lars' person (Pokémon?) would probably not fare well against an easily-poppable object like a balloon. There was a long pause while Lars attempted to muster up a response – and even after all that work, he only managed a single word: "Okay…" With that out of the way, he continued looking around, trying to get a grasp on where they were – and why there were so many new people running around…

"Where are we?" he murmured, more to himself than anything else. He attempted to actually stand up, succeeding only with much flapping of wings, and even then it took a few seconds for balance to be found in the new smaller, fluffier body he found himself in.

Years
  • "You better make sure that balloon does not pop… if you want to make it out of this game alive…"

"Argh..." Evan woke up with a loud buzzing noise in his head. Somehow he had heard or hallucinated that someone had talked to him about a balloon. Rubbing his forehead, he espied a pink balloon drifting away behind wispy clouds and then over the forest around him. Wait a minute....forest? Evan clearly remembered that the night before, he came home drunk from a function. How on earth did he end up here?

From his position on the earth, he bent his neck upwards and peered down at his body. It was leafy-green in colour and had the limbs and parts of a monkey. He totally appeared to himself as a Pansage. Oh Arceus! What happened to him? Did too much punch changed him into a Pokemon? Evan immediately leap up onto his feet and gathered his bearings. There were other Pokemon around him in the clearing. Were they once humans too?

He then turned his thought flow to the balloon situation. Evan could not get a head or tail of this 'game'? What was really going on? The balloon had long disappeared beyond the tall forest treetops. Nothing really much to do, Evan decided to mingle around with the other Pokemon. If they weren't humans before, then at least he could gain some knowledge on how to survive this 'game'. He took note of the fellows about him. There was a Pikachu, Sewaddle, Rufflet, Munchlax and pretty more which he could not take down all at once. He would have to mix around one at a time.

He tried to open his mouth which had become numb. Moving and stuttering over his lips, he spoke out aloud to no one in particular, "Where is this place?" He stood there, expecting a reply of some sort. He looked up into the sky again, the balloon had floated way high up northbound. Evan did not know where it was heading to.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ((OOC: There is no Cubchoo.))

Another pokémon had apparently woken up, because it came walking towards the group now, looking weirdly content. It was a Munchlax. Cristopher was suddenly really happy that he had bothered learning the names of all the pokémon he had been seen when watching the league competitions on tv.

"Hey there, all of you. I'm Ayumi Kimura. Can anyone tell me what I have become?" the Munchlax asked them.

"Sure!" he happily answered. "I am Christopher and I have suddenly become a Pikachu, and the others here are also humans, or they were, at least... and you are a Munchlax, Ayumi!"

"Where are we?" the Rufflet mumbled, looking pretty frightened.

The Pikachu wondered why everybody seemed so disturbed by being a pokémon. Then again... it was quite the shock. Maybe he just wasn't thinking rationally about it. He was here this morning. The sun had just risen up and brought daylight here. Yesterday he had fallen asleep in his own bed... in Ecruteak. Were they near his town? The forest actually didn't look like the one where he usually went playing.

"Where is this place?" another voice asked. It belonged to a... a monkey. A green monkey. A Pansage!

Strike again, Christopher commended his brain.

"What are your names, Rufflet and Pansage? Seems like nobody knows what's going on," he then said. "Maybe we should go in some direction to find out where we are. And the balloon... oh?"

His eyes widened. The balloon was floating away from the clearing! It was pretty high above the treetops, but it didn't look like it was going any higher. Just farther away from them. Suddenly, it was out of sight. "Oops," was Christopher's reaction.

"Well," he said, sweatdropping, "we could always follow it?"

Rashly, without waiting for an answer, he jumped off to the north (of course without knowing it was the north). And then he spotted the web. It was almost invisible, but Pikachu's senses picked it up. It was blocking the way out of the clearing.

"Hello?" a voice was heard from the other side of the web. Someone was out there, and Christopher and the others were trapped in here!

((OOC: I meant for the "hello"-er to be Alexander :3 As it seemed like he didn't wake up in the clearing.))

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Miharu tilted her head to the side. It was a different colour for Alexander the now Pikachu. Perhaps colour had nothing to do with the pokemon but with their personalities. She watched as several other humans-turned-pokemon wake up and question what was going on. Some of them gave their names. The balloon then floated away and the Pikachu, Alexander, tried to chase after it but suddenly stopped. Miharu glanced in front of where Alexander stopped and noticed a web. She could also hear a hello coming from the other side. She glanced around, wondering if she recognized this place from her travels in order to get a good estimate of where she is. If she could go back to Pallet Town and gather her pokemon together, perhaps they could all think of an idea. Especially since she could understand all of them now instead of just her psychic types.

Miharu glanced at the web more closely. She knew for sure that she had Scratch, since an Axew is born with that move, so perhaps she could rip the web apart. Although, the web could be quite sticky and get stuck on her claws. Miharu walked to the Pikachu in order to go next to him. "Would the person behind the web mind moving? Also, Alexander, please step back. I am going to attempt to break the web."

Miharu breathed in and out deeply, trying to draw power into her mouth. When she felt that she built up enough power and could feel something that felt like fire come into her mouth, she let it out at the web. Dragon Rage.

The Dragon Rage quickly burnt the web, but disappeared when it reached the trees. Miharu took a deep breathe and exhaled loudly. That took quite a bit out of her. Most likely it would not tire her so much once she got the hang of using her powers.

So, it seemed that she was at level 10. The moves she could use were Scratch, Leer, Assurance, and Dragon Rage. Although, she might have an egg move as well. She wondered what her ability was, whether it was Rivalry or Mold Breaker. She hoped it was Mold Breaker.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Lars (Rufflet M)
    Forest Clearing

Startled, Lars was dragged once again out of his miniaturebrainstorming session by someone saying the word 'Rufflet', which he had obviously registered was supposed to be him. It seemed that Christopher (the Pikachu) was being quite the social butterfly, running around and having conversations with practically everyone in the clearing, including the newcomer Pansage... and himself. Lars ruffled his wings in an attempt to look more composed, then looked over at the green monkey Pokémon for a second before back to Christopher. "Um," he said almost uncertainly, "my name is Lars..."

He then heard the Pansage trying to speak, which he apparently failed at doing, since he was making a number of sputtering noises while he did so -- "Where is this place?" That was a great question, one that Lars would have liked to know himself, had there not been the minor problem of the fact that there was no one trustworthy here... just some other baby Pokémon, who looked to be transformed humans as well, if their names and actions had anything to do with it. They certainly weren't natives, after all -- no native would be clunky on their feet and asking where they were.

The next thing he knew, Christopher was running off to do... something. Looking up, Lars discovered that the balloon had disappeared... but he still didn't know how to fly. There was no way he could have been able to follow it. Lars flapped his wings a few times as a test run, but found that they didn't do a thing. Deflated, he tried to pull his feathers closer to himself, trying to make himself small so as to detract the attention he had no doubt gained from that little stunt.

But he was still watching the place where the Pikachu had run off to, wondering what he was doing over there... and then, suddenly, there was an Axew running up next to him. Somewhat concerned for what they were planning on doing, Lars hesitantly took a few steps forward on his clunky talons -- he couldn't go too quickly or he would trip and fall, which would bring everyone's attention right back to him. So instead he just went slowly and watched, but stopped when a reddish-blue light came from behind the final tree. The Axew and Christopher were back there... so what had happened? What was joining them? ...Would it be coming for him?

Lars backpedaled. No thank you.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • "Sure! I am Christopher and I have suddenly become a Pikachu, and the others here are also humans, or they were, at least... and you are a Munchlax, Ayumi!" the yellow creature with the lightning-shaped tail said.

A Pokémon? I've turned into a Pokémon?, she thought. No wonder she wasn't able to identify herself. Ayumi has always been bad with Pokémon. That was one of the main reasons why she didn't want to become a Trainer. She sighed. The effects of the Oran Berries were gone. She was back to wondering where she was. She looked up towards where the pink balloon was and saw that it was gone. Christopher, the Pikachu, ran after it. Ayu followed. She was hoping to find something shiny on the way, too. A sudden urge of picking things up had hit her. Christopher stopped when he reached the final tree. Another Pokémon followed him. It was green and looked like a dinosaur with tusks sticking out of its mouth. It said something to Christopher before he stepped back.

Suddenly, Ayu spotted something shiny by the corner of her eye. Her mind said Ooooh and with no hesitation, she picked the thing up. Turns out it was just a rock. A really shiny rock. Out of nowhere, the tusk Pokémon released some kind of energy from its mouth. It burned something between the final tree and it took moments for her to realize that that was the reason Christopher had stopped. Somehow, Ayu's mind has been processing really slow since this morning. For example, the mere scent of berries had made her dive right in a bush and gobble up food, immediately contenting her. Although she did like eating a lot, she wasn't that simple-minded when she was human. Another instance was just a while ago, when she spotted that really shiny rock. I mean sure, she loved collecting stuff, but when her mind went Oooh just because of the presence of really shiny rock was just plain idiotic for her. It's like she didn't only become a Pokémon physically, but her mental capacity may have been also altered.

She sighed. Will she be like this forever? Or will she return to being human when the time comes? Ayu shook the thoughts away when she saw something move through the final tree. She walked past the green Pokémon and Christopher to see what had moved there. As she neared the moving creature, she saw a red circular creature. Above its eyes are yellow curly eyebrows and its face is orange. Three yellow ovals are on its abdomen and a curvy yellow line is on its back. Its paws are orange and have three digits each. It looked like it was freaked out. Ayu walked closer to it and patted it on its head. She knew how it felt to be terrified.

"I'm Ayumi. It may not look like it, but I'm actually human. Let me guess, you're human too?"

Last edited:

Venomire

Gentlemanly Action Hero
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    "And so they scuttle out searching like madmen for MY prize." Adam hissed to himself as the other Pokemon slowly became aware of their predicament and one Axew decided, foolishly, to burn down his trap. THAT was a mistake, but perhaps he had been making mistakes too. Maybe, just maybe, he could actually use these Pokemon to help him. Or just eliminate them, one by one. The Rufflet, at least, looked a bit cowardly, and the Axew was unsure of itself, and it had earned itself a grudge from Adam. He turned to Arachne. "They've broken through the web. We need to get after that balloon. We can use the trees inorder to stay around about it's height, rather than trawling along the ground."
    "Good plan. Let's move. Although... What if we've been going about this the wrong way? What if we could perhaps use, or eliminate, these Pokemon?"
    "I was pondering that. It would me more simple to have others do our work for us, but how do we know whether they will fall for it? They would eventually have to be disposed of."
    "True, but if we convince them that you're on their side, then the balloon could be obtained more easily. Plus, you could convince them to perhaps stay in a group and so make them an even easier target."
    "A fine plan."

After descending back into the clearing, Adam cleared his throat. "Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, but I believe that we all have a common cause. That Balloon appears to be the key to our current predicament, and we all seem to have been put into the same basket in this one. In this sense, we are kindred spirits, and we MUST obtain that Balloon, to ensure that this... Game... is fatal for any of us. We can find out what the Voice is, and we can keep the Balloon safe whilst finding a way to return to our normal selves. Now, who's with me?"

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Oh thank god, hopefully someone who could help him! Alexander rushed a little bit more into the opening, but saw, much to his dismay, was a bunch of Pokemon. Of course, him being a Pokemon, ANYONE who could help was welcome. Of course, knowing his little history/dislike of Pokmon...would they truly understand that he was a human?

Then a Munchlax walked up, causing him to shrink back a little bit, patting him on the head almost affectionately.

"I'm Ayumi. It may not look like it, but I'm actually human. Let me guess, you're human too?"

"Y-Yes." Alexander stammered, looking around, his entire frame shaking all the while. "Do-Does anyone know what's going on? I'm so scared, I don't know where I am and..." He shuddered a little bit, closing his eyes and hyperventalating a little. "Did anyone else hear anything about a balloon earlier? In your head?" He asked, looking up at the Munchlax.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ((OOC: Michaela, you're not reading the posts carefully enough... Alexander is a Darumaka and CHRISTOPHER is the Pikachu. Also, the opening post clearly states that the balloon IS pink. Unless Miharu's eyes are different than the other pokémons'.))

"Good going, Miharu!" Christopher cheered as the web shattered. A small red pokémon became visible.

Ayumi walked up to it and patted it on the head. "I'm Ayumi. It may not look like it, but I'm actually human. Let me guess, you're human too?" she said. What a kind girl, Christopher thought and smiled. She would have fit in the Ho-oh cult.

"Y-Yes." Alexander stammered, looking around, his entire frame shaking all the while. "Do-Does anyone know what's going on? I'm so scared, I don't know where I am and..." He shuddered a little bit, closing his eyes and hyperventalating a little. "Did anyone else hear anything about a balloon earlier? In your head?" he asked.

"We all heard it, I think," the Pikachu said, scratching his head again. "We would go search for it but..."

He was interrupted. "Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen," the Sewaddle said, coming back out finally. "But I believe that we all have a common cause. That Balloon appears to be the key to our current predicament, and we all seem to have been put into the same basket in this one. In this sense, we are kindred spirits, and we MUST obtain that Balloon, to ensure that this... Game... is fatal for any of us. We can find out what the Voice is, and we can keep the Balloon safe whilst finding a way to return to our normal selves. Now, who's with me?"

Pikachu looked around to see who would react. Himself, he didn't really know what would be best to do. The balloon was cute. He wanted to play with it. But if it was deadly somehow... or rather... well... he just wanted to see what the others would say in response to Sewaddle's words.

Years
  • (OOC: Oops, changed it to Munchlax. >.<")

A Pikachu, apparently named Christopher, had directed a question to Evan and another Pokemon. A Rufflet, the Pikachu said. Just as he was going to reply, the Pikachu together with an Axew ran towards an edge of the clearing. It was soon made clear that an invisible web was there and it was destroyed by the Axew in no time.

Evan then made his way to a Munchlax who was gently patting a Darumak who was obviously frightened by the whole scenario. Who wouldn't? He overheard their conversation. The Munchlax was once human too and she went by the name of Ayumi. The Darumaka managed a stammered reply saying that he was afraid and the same mention of that balloon and the voice. That balloon, was it the cause of everyone's problem?

He, now as a leaf-green monkey, just stood there, waiting for an action of some sort. A group had gathered, now looking at the other side of the forest which was previously obstructed with a web. A Sewaddle from the other side spoke out loud for everyone to hear.

"Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, but I believe that we all have a common cause. That Balloon appears to be the key to our current predicament, and we all seem to have been put into the same basket in this one. In this sense, we are kindred spirits, and we MUST obtain that Balloon, to ensure that this... Game... is fatal for any of us. We can find out what the Voice is, and we can keep the Balloon safe whilst finding a way to return to our normal selves. Now, who's with me?"

To ensure that this game is fatal for any of us? Is he trying to get us killed or injured in any way?! Sure, Evan agreed with the investigation of the voice and of the peculiar balloon that continued to float northbound. The Pikachu, Christopher was it?, had scrambled to look for it. The Sewaddle ended his speech, probably expecting a rousing response but obviously had gotten none but blank stares. He seemed to be comprehending the people around him and surveying their personalities. Evan had given up on the rest and shifted his gaze to the eaglet. Ooh, a Rufflet. It seemed slightly intimidated by something it was thinking and had tried to flap its wings and fly but failed to do so. It was just like him when he tried to speak in his new body. Evan peered down himself. He tried to get a feel of how it was like controlling this new body of his. He lifted his arms and moved his legs with ease. It was just like being normal, the only thing that it was not meant to be normal. One good thing he thought, was that a monkey had similar features and capabilities as a human and therefore, he would have no problem maintaining and applying his new form to survive in the wilderness.

Evan then suddenly remembered that since he was a Pokemon, he should have his innate powers. What moves do I have? He shuffled and wandered around the clearing, until stopping in front of a tree that was not too tall and not so short. Closing his eyes, Evan relaxed his tense new body and let his natural Pokemon instincts take over. He could feel waves of energy surging within his agile body and unknowingly, his wiry tail glowed a bright yellow and two vines shot out. His tail flicked and the vines slapped and whipped the tree's trunk on both sides. The bark made a splitting sound and a long crack formed on the outside. The vines merged back into his tail and vanished as Evan stood there awe-struck at his newfound talents. He had seen this attack on one of the Pokeathlon sports. An Ivysaur had used it to grapple onto a ledge high up during a race. Vine Whip! He knew now what it was called. He continued to stand rooted to the ground, taking in everything he had seen so far.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: Whoops sorry. Please don't take out the whip. :P Have a question, since Miharu can speak telepathically with her physic pokemon, I'm guessing that that telepathic communication has been cut off? Or is it still...on?))

Miharu glanced at the pokemon that had suddenly gathered. She decided to answer Ayumi first. "Yes, I am a pokemon. I am pretty sure that everyone in this clearing is as well. Well, anyone that can see the pink balloon at least."

Miharu then glanced at the Sewaddle who had just proposed that they all worked together to get the balloon.

"Rushing in without any information can get one k-hurt." Miharu realized that perhaps some of them had lead shealtered lives. "Plus, who says that we are to capture the balloon? Perhaps if we do so, we will be k-hurt by 'The Voice' anyways." Miharu paused slightly. "Although, we should all travel together in order to follow the balloon and to find a way to turn us back into our original forms. However, it would be better if no one was the leader of the group, just like Sewaddle is trying to do." Miharu stared coldly at the Sewaddle. "If we are to travel in a group, this should at least be a democracy, not someone trying to take power for their own selfish reasons.

"Plus, my instincts are screaming at me not to trust Sewaddle anyways," murmured Miharu in Khmer.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Lars (Rufflet M)

"Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen," came a voice from somewhere nearby. Lars whirled around to discover a Sewaddle who he had not noticed before, probably in his own disorientation. As it turned out, the Sewaddle was now rejoining the group, and speaking to boot. "But I believe that we all have a common cause. That Balloon appears to be the key to our current predicament, and we all seem to have been put into the same basket in this one. In this sense, we are kindred spirits, and we MUST obtain that Balloon, to ensure that this... game... is fatal for any of us. We can find out what the Voice is, and we can keep the Balloon safe whilst finding a way to return to our normal selves. Now, who's with me?"

The Rufflet blinked a couple of times. Was he with this strange Pokémon? His first instinct was to say "No" several times and try to run away. He would have liked very much to do just that. But... still. These Pokémon were the only people that he really knew, even if he wasn't familiar with most of them, they weren't trying to kill him. ...Or were they? Lars wasn't sure if the little Sewaddle had just misspoken, but it had said it, right there: "to ensure that this... game... is fatal for any of us." Even if it was an accident, Lars wasn't the kind of person to take that idea lightly. Besides, who knew what the little Bug-type could be planning... Sure, he looked harmless, but so did some people... and they...

Lars decided to take his mind off of that.

There was a cracking noise from somewhere nearby, and Lars whirled around again to notice that the Pansage had now gone and taken a whack at one of the nearby trees. Of course... they were Pokémon now, so they could use attacks. But what attacks did he know? Lars had never seen a Rufflet in his life, much less trained one, so he was totally in the dark about what they did. Hopefully one of these people did -- but which one could he ask? He didn't want to ask any of them... who knew what they could be hiding...?

While he pondered this, Lars remained entirely oblivious to the fact that he was still staring at that Pansage.

Venomire

Gentlemanly Action Hero
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    "If we are to travel in a group, this should at least be a democracy, not someone trying to take power for their own selfish reasons." THIS one would be a problem. It would probably be best to handle this diplomatically rather than attempting to smash any resistance. After all, he WAS trying to get them all to unite. "Pardon me, ma'am, for coming on too strong. I neevr suggested myself as a leader- far from it, I would probably end up getting us all into trouble. But I do know that we would work better as a team, and rather than lead us, I sought only to unite us. Of course, if YOU wish to lead, then by all means, go ahead and take the reins. No-one has them, after all, and you seem like an excellent leader yourself. Of course, I'm not going to force you." He smiled warmly. He wondered whether his little friend would take the bait- the leader of their little group would most likely meet with something that would force them to stay behind, fatal or not. And he would subtly influence them to his desires...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu rolled her eyes. "Really?" drawled Miharu. "First off, did I not just say that we should be a democracy and not have someone to be a leader? Unless I somehow turned into a hypocrite, then I would not even try to take leadership. So, no, I am not going to try to be "the leader" of this group. Second off...well, I think I am just going to keep this to myself."

Miharu could tell that the smile the Sewaddle had on right now was fake. Perhaps the others couldn't see it, but her instincts were telling her not to truth this guy. If he put a smile on his face, Miharu would think he was angry or sad. If he put a sad face, Miharu would think he was happy.

He picked the wrong opponent to do a mental battle against.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    That bug needs to be squished!

-----

Apparently the Sewaddle and Ariados hadn't noticed I was behind them, which turned out to be good for me. I listened to them talk, plot, and attempt to trap everyone else. What the hell was wrong with them? Why was this Sewaddle completely psychopathic? Well, I would have to figure that out later. For now everyone seemed to be discussing a group...and whom would be the leader.

I floated out to the group, stealthily so I would not be noticed. For now I would keep my knowledge of the Sewaddle to myself, see where this all led to. Especially since I still needed to learn how to use my powers in order to defend myself. If only I could read minds, maybe I could? I'd have to practice that too.

"Perhaps we go without a leader, for now." I began, "See who should be the leader later on." I gave a quick, cautious glance towards the Sewaddle. "Plus, the longer we talk or argue, the further the balloon gets." I motioned - or at least tried to - towards the balloon, which was now a small dot on the horizon. That wasn't good, and only the Rufflet and I could track it from the sky. "I'm going to go follow it from the sky. Lars," I turned to the Rufflet, "You're welcome to come." I turned back to the balloon and began to float away.

OOC: Sorry for the somewhat short post, just tryin' to get one in before bed :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ((OOC: Maybe I gave myself a too easy time, playing a naive character xD ))

Christopher blinked at all the talk about who was going to be the leader. He didn't understand half of what the bug and Miharu said. Why couldn't they all just be friends?

"Well... if you want to stand here discussing, fine with me," he said, smiling. "I'mma go catch that balloon though! Catch me if you can!" he added and stuck out his tongue playfully towards the Sewaddle before turning around and scuttling out into the forest to the north.

"I'm going to go follow it from the sky," Kris said and floated upwards. He tried to get the nervous Rufflet to come as well.

"Great idea!" Christopher said in a response. As he ran past Ayumi, the Pansage and Alexander, he stopped for a split second. "Do you guys wanna come too? Come on, it'll be fun!"

And then he kept going into the bushy forest, hoping that someone would follow him. The bright sunlight made the dewy leaves glitter above him. It wasn't early morning anymore. He didn't see the balloon... he simply hoped that he was going in the right direction. It was kind of an adventure, anyways.

Venomire

Gentlemanly Action Hero
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    Adam HATED opponents who cheated. He was the only one who was meant to cheat, dammit! He had the distinct suspicion that these Pokemon knew what he was up to- so he'd have to change direction. Just as he was about to call to his shadowy partner, Arachne, the Pikachu cried out "Catch me if you can!" Perfect. Just perfect. He had the oppurtunity to finally get himself away from this group. Perhaps, just perhaps, it didn't need to come to violence. "I'll be right behind you!" He cried out, moving surprisingly quickly for a little caterpillar. He wondered if the PIkachu had been paying any attention, but he wasn't sure.

All of the sudden he felt as if a dark cloud had been lifted from him. He didn't want that Balloon, and he didn't need it. Maybe he could just get on with these Pokemon, especially the Pikachu, who seemed to be the nicest of the lot. Then he caught sight of the Balloon through the leaves int he trees and his heart steeeld itself. He had to have the balloon. He saw the PIkachu up ahead, and began to sprint, in the best way
    a Caterpillar can, catching a quick glance of Arachne following behind him. At least he had one ally.

As he ran, he wondered why the Balloon was messing with him so much. Normally he'd just walk away from it and try and sort it out alone. So why was he so angry with these people? And why did he want them all out of the way? Why? WHY!? He shook his head again, and felt whispers going through his head. Suddenly it felt like it had before- now he knew why he wanted the Balloon, but he didn't know the reason. All he needed was that Balloon...

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • The other guys started talking about...something. Ayu couldn't focus on what they were saying. She. Was. Hungry. Again. This was getting annoying. Why couldn't she think of nothing but food? Was this how a Munchlax lives its life? Ayu didn't known how long she could live like this. It just struck her how she wanted to be back to being human so badly. Then Christopher snapped her out of her thoughts. He ran past her, excited to race after the pink balloon. He suddenly stopped dead on his tracks and turned around. "Do you guys wanna come too? Come on, it'll be fun!" he said. Oh well. I got nothing to lose. she thought before running after Christopher.

The light inside the forest came in streaks. By the looks of it, it probably wasn't morning any longer. And it almost feels like she had just gotten up from bed...or on a bed of grass in the middle of a clearing. Either way, time flew by really fast for Ayumi. Christopher was still running. She wondered about what would happen if they ever did get to the balloon. Would something happen? And whose voice was in their heads a while ago? So many questions. No one to answer them.

Suddenly, a heavenly scent struck Ayu. She got a little clumsy at first, almost tripping on some rocks and stuff, but as she ran farther, the more stronger the scent becomes. The smell was inviting Ayu in. Her sight of the Pikachu she was following wasn't that clear anymore. Her mind was telling her to follow the scent. It was telling her to walk faster. It was telling her to eat. She managed to drive the thoughts away for a couple of minutes, but it was too much. She couldn't drive out the thoughts that was basically the Munchlax's. It seemed almost impossible to. Finally, she ran. She ran towards the scent. When her instincts told her to pick up the pace, her legs were happy to oblige. She didn't see it but she ran past Christopher while still going towards the same direction they were going.

Years
  • Evan felt himself being stared at. The Rufflet was gazing at him, probably deep in though about something. Then the Pikachu said to the group around him, including him. "Do you guys wanna come too? Come on, it'll be fun!" A Munchlax tagged along as the electric mouse sped towards the direction of the balloon.

Another Pokemon, a Solosis named Kris, tried asked the Rufflet whether he would like to come too. The Solosis mentioned Lars. So that's the Rufflet's name. Evan wondered if anyone knew his name, then he remembered that he hadn't introduced himself to anyone yet. He brushed that thought away and decided to make a decision. Should he follow Christopher and the gang to the pink balloon or stick around with the Sewaddle? The latter seemed kinda dull choice and he rushed over to where he last seen Christoper and the Munchlax.

Once out of the sunny clearing, Evan was now under the shades of the forest canopy. Those Pansage instincts of him felt at home within nature. As a human, Evan wasn't all into nature. He wasn't a tree-hugger, neither was a disliker of plants. At least he and nature has something in common- fear of fire. He tried finding Christopher and the Munchlax. What was her name? Evan had overheard the Munchlax's and Darumaka's conversation but had forgotten the Munchlax's name. He did a rollcall in his mind. The Pikachu was Christopher, the Rufflet Lars, Kris was a Solosis and the Darumaka was called Alexander. Oh he got it now! Ayumi the Munchlax! Evan quickly turned to face the current situation. He was way behind the yellow mouse's team and had to find a way to catch up with them. I hope they don't leave me behind! Yikes!

He then scanned his surroundings. He could use his Pansage tricks right now. Testing the strength of several vines and tendrils, he picked those of the best quality and grip onto them as tightly as his monkey fingers could possibly manage. Then, he commanded his inner powers to surge and his tail transformed into a lush vine and he swatted it at a nearby tree. Using his tail-vine, he pushed and took off from the tree he was at. Moving swiftly, his hands grappled and released from over-hanging branches and tree limbs. Evan swing from tree to tree, occasionally dodging a sharp branch or an obstructing fern. After covering some distance, he still could not locate Christopher and Ayumi. "Christopher? Ayumi? Where are you guys? Don't leave me!" He called out, his voice sounding slightly desperate.

He did not pay attention to where he was heading and crashed straight into a tall tree. He saw spinning Staryus and loafing Psyducks around him and all he saw was a rainbow kaleidoscope around him. He felt himself falling from a height and a strong thud could be heard as his back landed on the forest floor. "Ouch…..owwowow…." Evan groaned in pain. His vision cleared out of the colourful mist but was still quite blurry. He made out two figures in the distance, upside down. "I didn't know I was in topsy-turvy land. Everything's gone upside down!" The two figures, he identified, were Pokemon. One was yellow in colour and had a zigzag tail. The other one was running in his direction and was teal in colour with a cream spot on its chest. He tried to move and get up but the pain shocked him and paralyzed his body. The aches soon took its toll on him and Evan gradually felt his sense become numb and a few seconds later, his eyes closed. Nobody would have noticed him on the ground at first sight, as a Pansage's body colour would camouflage perfectly well among the grass and leaves on the forest floor. Others might mistake Evan for a heap of foliage.

(OOC: Cue to either RHCP or Ayumi, who ever is first to discover Evan fainted on the ground. Probably finding out after tripping over him or something. XD)

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    So much was happening. How many other people had become POkemon? Was this entire group a human at some point? If that was the question, how did they all become Pokemon? And further more, what on earth was so important about the the balloon?

Suddenly, the Pikachu began to rush off, before he turned to the group. "Do you guys wanna come too? Come on, it'll be fun!"

Before anything could be said, the Munchlax was all ready rushing off after him. Then the Pansage, and he figured, that if he was going to find any answers, then he would need to be around someone who even had a slight idea of what to do.

"W-Wait for me!" The newly transformed Darumaka cried as he rushed after the departing group. Silently, he cursed his stubby little legs. This was going to be a long, long adventure...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back