• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dawn of Champions

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww, that is a shame. I was looking forward to it too. Well, maybe you guys might complete it someday. The new one though is very cute! I like it. ^^

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Dawn of Champions will be continued as planned, but it just won't be the prime focus of Luke anymore. It just got.. pushed back into the concept phase again since we're bouncing concepts of the skin against each other.

If anyone has any ideas at all, please DO tell us (or show us).

Years
    Maybe we could all work together to decide on the various aspects of the theme? Eg: decide on a main color, then the banner and work down to smaller things, as we perfect it.
    ...just a suggestion. I'm in for something free-flowing. With round(ish) edges and a banner without straight edges. Eh. Could work. I'll see if I can whip up a concept...:D

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    If you wish to see the [bluegreen] style in real-time, you may visit this forum.
    Please not that the forum is specifically for showcasing only, registration has been disabled.
    Also noted is that this forum is only for Tier 3+ Supporters only. Leaking is prohibited!

Years
    If you wish to see the [bluegreen] style in real-time, you may visit this forum.
    Please not that the forum is specifically for showcasing only, registration has been disabled.
    Also noted is that this forum is only for Tier 3+ Supporters only. Leaking is prohibited!
    A floating background and an interesting banner would make that. I'm really impressed.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

That's so cute. *__* omg I can't wait 'til it's released. XD

This will be my favourite skin, by far. <3

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Aww, the banner is adorable. n_n

I do think the shininess of the rest of the theme is out of place though. D: These seems like it requires a more pastel palette rather than web 2.0.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Wow, that is a really nice style.

It's an alright width too, although It is still annoying that it's fixed.
    Why is that? D:

A floating background and an interesting banner would make that. I'm really impressed.

Floating background? Please no. :o
    The one at the moment looks just fine.

Also, is there no way for us to see it in Legacy mode?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, that very nice! I love the soft colors you guys used. And the banner is super cute. <3 I like a fixed style. So this works really well. =D Great work so far guys!

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    Wow, that is a really nice style.

It's an alright width too, although It is still annoying that it's fixed.
    Why is that? D:

Also, is there no way for us to see it in Legacy mode?

Actually it's a fluid style, it was set 78%, but I decided to give it chance and make it 90%. And I must say it looks much more filling (better is what I'm getting at) (lol...bad pun XD;).

We had it on Legacy earlier and then changed it back to Standard. I'll put it on Legacy so you and others can see how it will look~
    Oh and thanks for that compliment. ^^

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I'd love to see that theme released soon. I'm even motivated to make a blueish-green theme to match it. ^^

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Hehe. Hopefully it's gonna be released tomorrow~

Ooh, so that's.... tonight for me?

Oh, Fluid? :D
    Thanks for considering higher resolutions, some don't.

Yay for legacy. :3

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Is she going to re-produce it? Or is it going to be a completely new banner?

Back