• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dawn's Pokemon (Spoilers!)

Years
  • I agree with the person who said that she was going to be trapped by frossglass or something and all her pokemon keep losing she sends out mamoswine she gets injured because he/she wont defended her he feels bad so he takes her to a igluo or something they become bestes best buddies the go back fight frossglass ash see her battling with her reliabile mamoswine and realises she is a good trainer and then the next episode will start and like i said in previous post we will never ambipomb battling again. (YAY) Cause seriously think about it why would you fight with a ambipomb when you could battle with mamoswine. (who is awsome)

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • I agree I thin it'll be quite someime till it starts obeying Dawn. I mean Charizard started to pull through for Ash because of Blaine, but who can make Mamoswine pull through Dawn? Maybe Nando, and thats it. I'd actually like to see Dawn work for something.

Well maybe the gym leader in Snowpoint will try to help her get Mamoswine to obey Dawn. I mean when you think about it, she too has a super big pokemon, Abomsnow, that would look like it wouldn't normally obey somebody that looks cutesy and it looks like it does obey her. So maybe that could work to help Momoswine obey Dawn.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Well maybe the gym leader in Snowpoint will try to help her get Mamoswine to obey Dawn. I mean when you think about it, she too has a super big pokemon, Abomsnow, that would look like it wouldn't normally obey somebody that looks cutesy and it looks like it does obey her. So maybe that could work to help Momoswine obey Dawn.

Genius.

This looks like a really plauisble outcome, if not the Froslass in a snowstorm. And for all we know, the Froslass could belong to Candice anyway.

Thoughts on this? I think this is a great spin on the idea.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Mamoswine will probably do some stuff and then start to like Dawn again. :\ I can imagine it using a humongous earthquake that shakes the building and it's like:

Nurse Joy: That was scary! I thought the roof would fall down!
    The other guy: Indeed! That was quite the performance!
    That guy: Remarkable!

And Pokémon go through huge changes - both physically and mentally, when evolving, so it's not really surprising to see a Pokémon who used to love a character suddenly hate it after evolution.

And I also root for that reason with Candice. :P

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Well maybe the gym leader in Snowpoint will try to help her get Mamoswine to obey Dawn. I mean when you think about it, she too has a super big pokemon, Abomsnow, that would look like it wouldn't normally obey somebody that looks cutesy and it looks like it does obey her. So maybe that could work to help Momoswine obey Dawn.

Yeah, Candice would probably get a long with Dawn, and she could help her. Also, it would speed up the fillers.

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I can see where candice helps dawn and mamoswine connect...I can really see that happening...OR...if the anime really doesn't want Dawn to have mamoswine anymore, when they arrive to snowpoint city, Candice will suggest leaving mamoswine with her so she can help train mamoswine by herself...

I mean the Eterna Gym Leader took cacnea away from James so it can become stronger...who knows...

Years
  • Quick kid animie is getting a bit repetitive yeah but i do not think they are going to to repete something that happend less that a region ago i mean if they do that i think they might lose a few fans

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Quick_Kid, that is an absurd theory, I'm sorry. What is the point of even evolving Mamoswine if it doesn't even have a life of 20 episodes?

I'm sorry, but no. Just...no.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I can see where candice helps dawn and mamoswine connect...I can really see that happening...OR...if the anime really doesn't want Dawn to have mamoswine anymore, when they arrive to snowpoint city, Candice will suggest leaving mamoswine with her so she can help train mamoswine by herself...

I mean the Eterna Gym Leader took cacnea away from James so it can become stronger...who knows...

Basically what you want is her to take a Pokemon that JUST evolved and hasn't been showcased at all and give it away?

Okay, your using Cacnea who has been in the case since Houen and the first 53 episodes of DPPt. You can't compare them at all. Why can't Dawn just work with Mammoo until it obeys her?

Back