• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Day and night fixed??

Do you tinks its possible

• yes and i would love that

Votes: 44 67.7%
  • no and i dnt care anyways

Votes: 21 32.3%

• Total voters

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
Years
  • Yeah. I mean, they aren't just copying the code of the other games and editing it, are they?

Im pretty sure they are. I dislike the way they have not cared about this I mean theres a lot of blemishes in the game which in the end make for a visually unattractive or bugged game and i dislike that.

MKSSB

OKですか?
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    I just have already noticed that bug, but it don't bothers me at all, but if they fix that... well... it would be nice...!

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I personally don't see them recognizing this as a huge problem, therefore I don't see them fixing it. It's a minor annoyance at best, and while I would like to see it happen it isn't of great importance to me. Most of the time I don't even notice because I pick up my game once or twice during the day and again at night.
    Too bad game reviewers don't agree with you :D. They find the simplest things to nag about.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
  • Cool spin on this...

this would be awesome XD ive been wanting this for a long time

I think it would be awesome if Pokemon appeared differently according to the weather, too. Like if it's raining, Fire Pokemon would be scarce while Water Pokemon would be abundant. Then, after the rain, Bug Pokemon would be easier to see, because after rain and stuff insects, mainly worms, seem to flourish.

Years
  • I know what you're talking about, but I never cared too much about it. Perhaps they'll change it, perhaps they wont- it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Never really thought about that. Hmm.. I don't really care. I didn't even care about Day/Night at all. XP

Esper-chan

Mmmm... Crunchy! :D
    Years
  • It never really got my attention before, but it would be nice if they fixed it, but i don't think they'll fix it in these games. They might, but i doubt it.

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I though D/P/Pt had a sort of "dusk" feature. Like, it was orangey.

Back