• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daydreaming...

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Well, do you?! What is the cause of it? Do you just want to be sweeped away into your own, little world and abandon reality for a few minutes, hours maybe?

I used to all the time in 5th grade. Well, that was because I sleep late. XD

[Staff, if there is a similar topic, then feel free to lock this thread]

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I used to do it a lot last year due to not getting enough sleep (because I studied too much). ._. I rarely do it now, since I just want to focus on my school work or whatever I am doing to get it out of my way for the rest of the day.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I used to do it quite often when I was younger,though I do still do it every now and then. :)

I guess it's because I'm tired. ^^

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    I daydream all the time. But that is how I create things. And considering how I'm going into a creative profession, daydreaming is near mandatory for me.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Daydreaming/dreaming describe me >.<

Like last night I dreamed that I was on a boat and whales were attacking us because of some whale charmer. I ran across to the other side of the boat, jumped a platform broken down by a whale, and climbed a pulley. At the top a bunch of children in kennels asked me where my frog was and threw paper balls at me from inside... O.O

I also have these moments where I'm just thinking something and then suddenly an anime picture of what I'm thinking appears in my head O.O

I also have a wierd habit of diving into fantasy and getting sidetracked like when we were writing for some project and a random plot just drifted out like a movie O.O

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I do quite often, and it's usually due to boredom. I tend to do it in a few of my classes. As much as I try to pay attention, I tend to lose focus if I'm not interested in the topic. I can never remember anything when I'm dreaming or daydreaming.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I always daydream. I just did it, like, three seconds ago. I can get lost in my own little world for hours on end and not even realize what's going on. >.> I can't help myself.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    All the time, it is really becoming a problem. xD
    Like today I could not concentrate on studying for this test I had cause my mind kept wandering....

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I daydream a lot. Sometimes I have try quite hard not to daydream when I get bored in lessons and sometimes I get a bit annoyed if I was daydreaming and someone starts talking to me XD I usually daydream when I'm walking to college and I'm quite surprised when I have found I have crossed over a few roads and not noticed at all o.O

Ice_Emperor

Emperor of all that is.
    Years
    I daydream in Drivers Ed. I don't have my permit yet so I'm not allowed behind the wheel. So I sit on the bleachers and imagine stories. Or girlies. But either way, it's for a good cause.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I'm always daydreaming. O.O Nobody can get me out of it as soon as I'm in one. xD
    How hard do they try?

All the time, it is really becoming a problem. xD
    Like today I could not concentrate on studying for this test I had cause my mind kept wandering....
    Studying can be boring. I think that wandering off would just refreshed your mind from dyin'. XD

I always daydream. I just did it, like, three seconds ago. I can get lost in my own little world for hours on end and not even realize what's going on. >.> I can't help myself.
    No one can, friend. No one can. -pat your shoulder-

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Hah. Yeah. All the time xD
    *Just trailed off again*
    Anyways! I can daydream for hours and hours. Being a writer, daydreaming is natural and practically an instinct for me. Normally I can focus in lass, but then there will be those times when I just sort of trail off...

Back