• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    Dear Anonymous, (#1)
    I hope you've never left~ :<

Dear Anonymous, (#2)
    You'll never understand I cared about you~

Dear Anonymous, (#3)
    STOP BEING SOOOOOO ANNOYING~! >n< I'm going to DIE if you don't stop talking calling me~! :/

<3 Touko~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Dear Anonymous (1),

You bother me. All you do is talk about the same stuff and talk about crap that no one cares about. Or you talk about nonsense that no one agrees with. Not to mention your voice is squeaky and doesn't help your cause. Of course, I'm too nice to say this to your face, but I'm not the only one who thinks this about you.

Get your head out of the past and stop bickering about the present. Yeesh.

--

Dear Anonymous (2),

I can't believe you found me on Facebook! I was sooooo happy when I realized it was you last night. ;; Hope you reply to my message so we can catch up! <3 Miss ya!

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2012
    (Spoiler tags are there to reduce the size of the post. I'm a considerate person.)

Dear Anonymous,

If I had a nickel every time you whine about how much you hate X, I'd have a lot of nickels.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

To conclude, others are fine with the status quo. If you are not, then it is your responsibility to change your state of affairs. All that time spent sitting and whining is better channeled into making a difference for yourself. So quit your *****ing, get off your ass and do it. If you don't, then you have only yourself to blame for being such a lazy bugger.

Yours truly,
    Dude22376

Nameless.

You suck. You're a liar, you're a fake, you're a sham. You're not as great as you swag to be. That is all. :]
    ily. <3

Dear Anonymous,
    You are my super star, and you've made this crap week so much better. Thanks for being awesome.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I haven't seen you but like...one time this semester. I wish I had gotten your number last semester instead of acting like a dork and saying I didn't have texting on my plan (which...well, I didn't and still don't really have it!). But if I could find you and start hanging out with you and all, I'd be afraid I was just using you to get over someone else. And I wouldn't want it to be like that. But I don't know, I've just been wondering how you've been lately, cause you're a really cool person. It made me happy last semester when you hung out with me in the cafe. :D I hope I find you again, and hopefully before band starts, cause hey, that's a long wait. :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Dear Anonymous,
    It's like you don't even know what the word respect means, when I say respect others beliefs and or preferences, you still go barging insulting comments that are sometimes offensive, quit the crap already or you may never see me again.

Dear Anonymous,
    I love you more than you would ever know, sometimes I wish we could actually be together, but it would never seem to work out since you like females.

Dear Anonymous,
    I honestly have no clue why I stuck by you this whole time, but I'm glad we worked things out despite all that you've put me through. I hope you can actually know what I mean one day since, you never seem to get the point.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Dear Anon,

I hate being negative, but please, stop complaining about every freaking thing. It's annoying as hell, and it just kills the fun others are having. If you don't like whatever's going on, then ignore it. It's not that hard.

In before someone calls me a hypocrite.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

When I tried to go to sleep last night, I looked out the window for a while, and then to my side. Couldn't help but feel like you should have been there.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm glad you found that picture. Two of us may look retarded, but that's a picture I can honestly look at and say "that's me and my two best friends." And it means a lot...even though I'm silly, you're tired, and he's a turtle. I love it. :)

Years
    Dear Anonymous (actually to two people),

So, I don't get it. You + me = friends, or what, are we strangers now? You guys don't like to talk to me, I guess. I can't just ask "Oh, hey, are you like mad at me, do you even like me?" just randomly. I'm too shy about confessing or asking stuff like that.

You two seem mad about someone, and I obviously don't know if it's me or other people in your lives. I actually like you guys, but really, talk to me. I try talking to you both, but you seem "Oh. hi..." and stuff. What, want me to shut up? Want me to talk another time? Say it at least, I can't read minds (even though, I'd loved to). I'm only trying to be a nice person, and I feel like I have to reintroduce myself again. I feel different now with you guys, and we were talking fine and laughing at stuff before. So, maybe you're having a crappy week or time, I'm here to cheer you up! Don't be afraid to talk to me, because now, I'm afraid to talk to you guys. Ily guys, but yeah, we're not talking that awesomely...

Dear Anonymous,

So, I like ya. I don't know if you noticed that, but yeah. I do. xD Its kinda weird, I use to be jealous of you (I can get jealous of lots of people xDD), but now that we're pretty much friends, I don't have that feeling anymore. So, lets catch up already, now that you're around!

Dear Anonymous,

You're one of my best friends in the world. I feel like I love you, but I've been giving up, since, for years, who have not shown any emotions back towards me. Except the first few months we met on PC. I felt like you liked me. Maybe after you and your girlfriend broke up, things changed? o..o I wanna asked if you ever liked me, but I really don't. You can't take me serious.
    Buddy, I might be a nice, fun, funny girl, but I can debate for hours, and be serious. Trust me, I can do that. I'm the most stubborn person you'll ever meet. So, as you can see, I'm not a clown or anything, so take me serious please.

Dear Anonymous,

Learn to accept other people's thoughts and opinions. You're not always right, even though you might think so. Accepting ideas is nice, but if you're so strong about your opinions, back yourself up with some points why. Though, it may not convince people to agree with you, but it's nice to know you accept others, rather than listening to yourself.

Dear Anonymous,

Don't act freakin' depressed anymore, or act suicidal. It's not my fault, alright? You have a life to live, not to end so young. You're just trying to grab my attention and sympathy. You don't even know why you're depressed or hate life, you just say you do and then it's an "eh." answer. Then, suddenly, you wanna hug me? Alright, you're not depressed, man, sorry to break it to you. I was depressed before, and I didn't become bipolar for people and the person I like. You may not be, but you act like you do, I'm just saying. Just be yourself, and live life. People would like you more, even though, you don't think they do. You think being a cold-hearted person is the best option to be in life. If you're a warm, open-minded person, people would like you more, and would want to talk to you more. Being rude and cold is going to make you more lonely, and you'd never truly have REAL friends or fall in REAL love. Good luck to finding your pursuit of happiness, I'll be there for you, but not to get called rude things, or be question for why I say or do what I do. I like me, I don't do we, so I'm not gonna act like everyone else or how you want me to be. I'm going to be me, so, unless you got a problem with that, see ya.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Dear Anons,
    Please, before you read any more of my posts...know that yes, I can be quite razor sharp and serious at times and a cute, goofy clown the next. That doesn't mean I'm not human.

My blog itself is what it is. Pay attention to the tags, and anything alluding to the fact that I may be "venting" in some form or another. Feel free to read such vents and feel free to disagree with them. Rule of thumb is, if you can't comment on it, then I don't want comments from the peanut gallery, and bypassing that by your own snarky generalized blog entry only loses respect in my book. Seriously, most of you suck at being subtle anyway. I always "C wat u did thar" if I am there to see it. I am the master Lurker...I'm always lurking in the last place shadowy corner you'd expect me to. :p

Furthermore, I can take joking easily, but not if I can't trust you farther than I can digitally kick you. :/

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Dear Anonymous,

if you can't take it, don't dish it out :)

if you're going to make generalizations about certain people on here don't be surprised when they do the same thing back to you.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

You say that as if I, or anyone else, was trying to be secretive about it. Don't be mad that I'm right and other people are right. I have nothing against you, I have high tolerance. Some things just really tick me off.

Dear Anonymous,

You left your headphones here. And it'll be hilarious if you think you're getting them back.

Dear Anonymous(es?),

When you sign out, it makes me sad and I miss you already.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm not going to give you a friendship speech. I'm not going to call the Suicidal Hotline. I'm not even calling your mom.

First of all, man up. Stop hating yourself. To be honest, maybe I'm coming off ignorant or harsh, but I think you're selfish. You tell me, who's experiencing his own damn problems, that you're thinking of quiting school, and killing yourself. Why, I asked? Because, you said, I'm tired of this endless cycle.

Then get your bum ass up, and break the cycle you made yourself, by yourself. I'm not helping you anymore. Actually, I'm tired of your phone calls at 1 AM. I almost called the police to get you mental help, but I think you don't need it.

Second of all, don't forget; you're on rehab with me. You nearly destroyed MY mental health as a person, remember? But I forget all that, and thought "maybe he's changed". I was wrong. You throw some messed up **** in my face again.

Leave me alone, please. You're endangering my mental health, again.

See you on Tuesday, unless you finally ended your miserable cycle by throwing your life away. Goodnight.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I know what I did was wrong and spiteful and incredibly over the top. But I was working my way through something that I hope you may never experience. No matter what I said I still love you and I probably always will. I still hope that one day you will come back and we can work things out. But till then there isn't anything i can do, which kills me inside.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

It's nice that you have an opinion, but when you don't let others have any input it becomes less of an "oh, so that's what they think" and more of a "shut up, nobody cares".

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

Hi there, I'm an Australian. Apparently you didn't know that, or don't even know what Australians are! Next time acknowledge Australia, okay? Because I don't really enjoy sitting here with nothing to do while everyone else is discussing the good time they're having. We're just a figment of your imagination obviously. Oh and not to mention we have to pay more to get them even though the exchange rate is basically the same. By the way, we have Internet over here in Australia, incase you didn't know. Keep pleasing your fans, whatever, one day we'll show you we're better than you ever imagined! :)

Well that was obvious.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

It astounds me that otherwise intelligent people such as yourselves can watch the stupidest reality TV shows out there. Please do the rest of us a favor and turn the volume down when they get to brawling and screaming and swearing. Thanks.

Dear Anonymous,

If your website keeps generating MySQL errors every time I try to update, maybe it's time to, I dunno, STOP USING MYSQL.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm not sure why you've stopped responding to my VM's. I don't know that I've done or said anything wrong, but if I have, I apologize. You've helped me so much with wi-fi and other things, and I'd hate to see us lose contact... Please answer soon!

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for running such a nice, clean hotel for me and others. I've already had two excellent stays at your outstanding facility, and I'm looking forward to a third stay!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Dear Anonymous,

Would you like some pie?

Dear Anonymous,

I still miss you. I hope one day we can meet again. I miss the great times we had together~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back