• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

This thread holds thoughts and feelings by members who can't speak out these to the people they're for. Inspired by a conversation I had with someone, the purpose of this thread is to allow members who want to get something off their chest out there and into the open without allowing the person that they're for to know that they're for them. Most of the time, it's to share our feelings -- disguised as a crush -- towards someone.

Other times, it's for something a little more serious. There are some things that we just want to put out there, but we're scared of what will happen when we do. This way, the feelings get put out there for the world, but holds the anonymity that holds back the consequence of sharing it with the person it's for.

xoxo - Please use sparingly, and try to keep the "Dear Anonymous" part in tact with your message for authenticity! n__n

IMPORTANT NOTE: This thread is not for thinly veiled arguments and anyone using it to incite personal drama will be infracted. Consider the thread more the equivalent of writing a letter to someone and then burning it. Get your feelings out if you must but if you have to rant so specifically that the original person (and everyone else) knows who you're talking about, take it to a private venue like a text file on your desktop or a Livejournal set to private.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I hope that one day you realize that you are somebody with a bright future ahead of you. Know that everything happens for a reason; it just takes time. Understand that when one door closes another door opens. Keep in mind, that just because the guy you're crushing on doesn't feel the same way about you, it doesn't mean he doesn't care about what you have to think, and it's neither the end of your world, but just the beginning.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Dear Anonymous, Hatred is toxic to your own psyche, and to the others around you. Regardless of how much you disagree with a person, it's never really the best way to react, not even if you're "joking" or "not serious". Hatred breeds imagined slights, insults and twists the meanings of words so insidiously that it corrupts you. I hope you continue to pursue happiness, and stay well, because I am most certainly not angry at you, I only pray that you see the light. Urge your friends to drop their grudges as well, because grudges are similarly unhealthy.

Dear Anonymous, If you would manage the things you have dominion over with more love and friendliness and pay more attention to how someone reacts to something...even if you only meant it as a joke, all things which are under your dominion would flourish and grow. As a person you're obviously a fun person, but don't let the attention get to your head and make you do things that hurt others. I find that even more people will react to you positively if you improve yourself in that way. Know that experienced members, regardless of what other people think of their grumpiness, do indeed have a point.

Dear Anonymous, Lighten up and take it easy. Understand however, that things will never quite be the same as they were. Do not think that I will ever forget, even if I did forgive.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

You're showing me too much of your feelings for me. I know you're in love with me. But I want to be completely honest with you. I'm afraid to fall in love. Being in a relationship is a job for me, and I am not good at it. My previous relationship was a complete failure and I do not want to repeat the same steps over and over again. I'd rather be facing life on my own than with someone that I "love". Please understand this, and all I'm trying to ask if we could stay as friends.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

I wish I knew what to say to you to make all the pain go away and make it all be okay, but every time I see you - every time we talk, I blank out and have no idea what to say to comfort you. The only thing I can offer is my time, my ear, my understanding, and my friendship to make you feel as best as I can and forget about everything and anything.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I wish you would have at least told me what I did wrong. And I wish I knew what changed you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm so sorry I just left without a word. I completely regret it.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

I know you still have feelings for me. It is blatantly obvious in everything you say and suggest around me. But I just don't think it can ever happen. You make me far too angry. Honestly, I don't know how to say it without hurting your feelings. And sometimes I would wonder why I would worry about something like that. I'm just too nice. Too sensitive. And I can't help but think you take advantage of me for it. But you are human and that causes the guilt. I'm sorry.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Even though I'm banned from BMGf, I miss you very much. It's not easy to go through a day without talking to you. See you sometime.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

You told me that after we hung out and everything, it would all change. We could be together.

I gave you my everything.

And, of course, the day after, "we're just friends."
    And, now, you don't even contact me.

I guess that shows how much I meant to you.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

You have no idea how much it means to me that you actually talked to me tonight. Even if it was short...just to get an idea of how you're doing right now makes me happy to know you're sharing it with me, but I'm still worried about you. However, you're the strongest person I know, and you're gunna make it out...you know what you want in life, and that's an admirable quality about you. And thanks for adding me back. Just give me a warning next time I might sign on to see something I'm not thrilled about, k?

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Dear Anonymous,

It's a shame that how we used to talk everyday and now we've grown distant. I rarely see you on MSN or on PC but I want to let you know that I'll always be at your side. I know you've been feeling lonesome and desolated lately and I just hate seeing you feel this way. I wish I could bring back your happiness, laughter and all those good times we used to have.

Dear Anonymous,
    I don't know whether you hate me or not, but I want to throw out some words here that I miss talking to you although we didn't talk much in the beginning. Nevertheless, I've considered you as my closest friend to my heart. I've always felt really worried about you being in a depressing condition and suffering with crippling low self esteem. You already know how I feel about you, of course so I don't feel the need to describe it. Well, I hope everything's going fine with you and I really do hope that we could chit chat again if I ever get the chance to.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Dear Anonymous,
    I wish you'd realize I never meant to hurt you. The truth may have turned out rather ugly and or harsh, but you needed to hear it; and as you know me I just couldn't keep it inside any longer. I wish you the best of luck, but please don't make everything be so negative in your own life, 'cause what will happen when you actually need someone, do you think they would be right by your side? I strive to give you the best of advice for your own being, make some good of it my dear friend. I do hope one day we can actually be 'close friends' again. ♥

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Dear Anonymous,

Even though I haven't made an effort to talk to you, it's nice to see you around again.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

You really need to move on.

Also..

Dear Nick,
    What happens if this thread gets out of hand by someone realizing someone is referring to them OR if someone bashes someone else's badly? What happens if we actually point out that we know that someone might be referring to someone else? Would it get locked, would they get a warning, or would nothing happen because it's not actually directed at anyone?
    (And, for example, am I allowed to vent about someone from school and completely derail on it (let's say a roommate or even a teacher?)?)

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Dear Anonymous,

I wish when I told you what I had to say the other day, you still thought about it for a while and didn't forget the meaning I have for you. I wonder what you think about and myself sometimes, but that wall where you're probably having a ball talking to your good ol' friends yo, is soundproof.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

You really need to move on.

Also..

Dear Nick,
    What happens if this thread gets out of hand by someone realizing someone is referring to them OR if someone bashes someone else's badly? What happens if we actually point out that we know that someone might be referring to someone else? Would it get locked, would they get a warning, or would nothing happen because it's not actually directed at anyone?
    (And, for example, am I allowed to vent about someone from school and completely derail on it (let's say a roommate or even a teacher?)?)

In regards to that:

Nick via MSN said:
    Nick says:
    *Just say that a mod would intervene and deal with the problem as they should. The thread won't suffer because of people who can't handle it or like to make assumptions. That wouldn't be fair to the ones that do utilize it for what it's for.

Besides, I trust that we're not gunna come in here posting "Dear Anonymous, you're a pile of ****" so...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back