• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless.

this is for you.

A Lumbee and Cherokee indian mixture from the mother's side with a hint of German from the father's side.

1. I will not stand for injustice. If you treat someone terribly for petty reasons, or without reason, I will have something un-kind to say to you. Unfair treatment is not acceptable around me.

2. I'm about mutual treatment. If you treat me with kindness and respect, I will treat you the very same. If you're disrespectful and treat me like dirt, you will be treated the same.

3. I'm very anti-authority. I do not follow orders, and I do not listen ; especially when threatened to do something. If you want something out of me, treat me as an equal and with respect and you will get results.

4. Speaking of equals, I do not think of myself higher or lower than anyone else. To me, everyone is equal to everyone else and there will never be an exception to this Universal Law of One.

5. When my mind is put to something, no matter what it is, it will be done. As an example, there is not an artistic gene anywhere in my family and yet I can draw very well. That's because I put my mind to teaching myself how to draw and I never gave up. I did it non-stop all the way from age 3 all the way up until now. I'm unstoppable once my mind is set to a task.

6. I do not respond well to those who judge me ; especially if they don't know who I am. If you want to get to know me, speaking to me is a good start. Giving me zero chance to prove you wrong is not.

7. I'm also very good with chances. If you do something wrong, I will not throw you out of my life, heart, and/or mind. I will give you as many chances as I can until I've had enough, as long as you try to make things right again.

8. I'm a very good multi-tasker. I can listen to music, talk on the phone, watch TV, chat on the computer and still hear everything being said to me outside of that personal world.

9. If I ever do something that you view as wrong, or anything of the sort, I want you to tell me. One thing I can't stand is hiding what you think of me and/or what I do to my face. What I especially look down upon is telling others what you think of me and/or what I did and never telling me. This to me is horrible, and will make our relationship rocky once I find out. So please, be honest about how you feel with me.

10. I am a very honest person and I'll tell you how I feel or what I know even if you don't want to hear it. I believe that honesty is the best way to bring about the upmost trust and closeness in any relationship. Please give me this same respect.

11. I'm an extremely kind person, and I love to have fun and to laugh! Making people laugh and making people happy is where I find some of life's greatest joys.

12. I also seem to feel best when I help someone. Let me know what's going on your life! If I can help you [and if you want me to], I will do my very best! What are friends for afterall?

13. I do like to rant about what's negative in my life, but I want you to keep in mind that I am not a pessimist. In fact, I'm an extremely hopeful and positive person. Afterall, how can you feel better about something if you lock it inside of you and never express what you feel?

14. The one thing I noticed that I never lose is my hope. No matter what life throws at me, deep inside I'm always hoping for that better life waiting for me in my future. I'm not a person who gives up.

15. I'm immensely loyal. You could beat me around with a mace until I'm a bloody mess and deep inside, I will still care about you. If I say I love you, I mean it unconditionally. That will never phase. I do not throw those words around.

16. To build off the loyalty statement, the secrets and/or personal things you tell me will never be divulged. No matter how bad you treat me, my lips [and fingers] are sealed.

17. I believe that when two talk, that what is said [only when the conversation isn't about someone else] needs to be kept between just those two ; especially when it comes to issues or arguments. I believe that our problems need to be handled by us, and us alone.

18. I absolutely adore art -- in all of it's shapes and forms. Whether it's words, a painting, a drawing, a sentence -- anything that required deep thought -- I cannot live without it.

19. Colors are my main fascination. I'm always trying to find a way to put forth colors and a great deal of them in many brightnesses and shades into my art. I personally find trouble looking at something without many colors ; whether it be in the mind or on the page.

20. I can take ANYTHING simple and turn it into something abstract -- visually or mentally.

21. I find it hard to hold a conversation that isn't deep or that doesn't require much thought. I love to use all those corridors in my brain, and at once if I can.

22. Life is not tangible to me.

23. I care about the world, all of it's alive-creatures and the not-visibly-alive creatures.

24. I am extremely easy-going. I will never judge you. I will accept how you feel and everything you do and are.

25. I do not regret. Life is too short to regret. You're going to make mistakes, it's all a part of the learning.

26. I do not care for appetites of the flesh. Looks do not matter to me. Who you are matters more than anything else.

27. I have a very child-like personality. This personality loves cute, innocent things like Jewel Pets, Hamtaro, and Pokemon. I watch each of these on a daily basis and I will never stop no matter how old I physically get. <3

28. I am extremely energetic in my own way. I have spurts of hyperactivity and then I get tired briefly. That pattern repeats constantly throughout the day. I'm always a very lively person! ^^

29. I do not stand for those willing to take their life. I don't agree with self-mutilation of any sort, attempts, or even thoughts of killing yourself. I understand that life is hard, but there are other methods to handling the storm. Harming yourself will only lead to more pain in the long run. I know because I used to be the very same.

30. I am extremely open about religions. While I'm becoming a full-Christian, I will never try to disprove or put off your beliefs if they differ from my own. Heck, if you have time, please tell me about your religion. I would love to hear about it and to learn. :3

31. Hiking, exploring, adventuring. These are all things I love to do in real life, and usually do every weekend. If anything, I feel at peace when I'm out there exploring the world's beauty. I hope to do this in many other places throughout my life.

32. When I am sure of myself, I promise you I am not wrong. I am never sure of something without a ton of thinking about whatever it may be.

33. I am very misunderstood due to my over-friendly and/or shut-off behaviors. If there is anything that needs to be known, ask. You will get a truthful, blunt answer no matter what.

34. I have a weak heart for those who are hurting, and/or crying. It breaks me in half.

35. When I'm alone, I tend to talk to myself. I also loveeee to sing when I'm by myself. Singing helps to keep me sane. It's like expressing my feelings but through a more indulging way that everyone will enjoy hearing.

36. That being said, music is my life! It's a seperate form of art made to express feelings through an elegant language. That's not to say that just music with words is my life. Beats catch me, and words pull me in entirely. <3

37. My memory can be very selective.

38. Whenever someone pins me to the wall, figuratively speaking, or whenever I'm around a lot of people at once I tend to put up a defense. I act somewhat arrogant and cold when this defense is up. I do want to apologize for this, it tends to happen without me thinking about it. I'm a very fragile-hearted and cowardly person [the latter is only when a friend is not in trouble], and I hide behind this wall to protect myself. ><;

39. Another somewhat secret fascination of mine is food. I want to try food out from all over the world, and at every corner! Even the really exotic ones like insects and bats. [lol] I love to watch the Food Channel and Bizarre Foods whenever I get the chance. <33 Makes me hungry sometimes, but it's so worth it.

40. I'm a very fast learner, especially if I'm interested in the subject. I'm multi-lingual due to this. Fluent in French, Spanish, English, Swedish and German. Becoming fluent in Japanese and Korean. <3

41. My two biggest dreams of all are to become a well-reknowned artist, and to find love in another and to have a family of my very own. I want to be able to illustrate and colorize all these inward fantasies and beauties going on in my mind in a very professional manner. I want to show everyone my personal worlds and share in the fascinations. To find love in my life is a personal reason in itself, so I'll leave that part out. ^^

42. I'm extremely spiritual. I'm very ADHD. [Attention Dialed to a Higher Dimension] I know and feel things not many do, and I wish to share them with all who are curious. Let's share in these secret worlds together!

43. I've had to let go of so many things in my life. All of them kill me every day. No matter how much it pains me to lose a friend, I sit and wait for them to come back no matter how long it takes. I will never stop waiting, even after death. I won't move on from the unfinished.

Final. Most of all, I love to learn. I'm very open to it all. Tell me about you. I want to know everything if you're willing to tell me. Everything you think, everything you know, your life, what your day was like, your feelings on anything and everything, all of it. I would be grateful and enchanted to know and learn about you. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Dear anonymous,

The prank yesterday reminded me of how much I still despise you lot from Sppf for making my life a living hell three and a half years ago.

Dear anonymous,

I'll be asking you later today for an update on my little request project. Be expecting it :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I never made straight A's. I never dressed right. I never stopped acting childish. I never had any real goals. I was never good at what you were good at, or what you wanted me to be good at. I'm irresponsible. I'm lazy. I'm sad. Very, very sad. And all I wanna say is that I'm sorry. For all of it. You've got two others. Maybe they'll do better than me. First one gets all the mistakes, right? You still have time to make the other two the best they can be, but I'm just sorry that's not gunna be me. I'll just take whatever punishment you can give me, but no punishment is as horrible as having to hear you cry over the phone again, or see it in person. But remember what I told you. I hate crying. Don't do it. Not while I'm around, because I just can't live with that.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Stop acting like I am some horrible person for not wanting to do things with you. I do, I've said this multiple times. But everyday I am in constant pain. The last thing I want to do is go to a place that can cause a potentially embarrassing event to occur. Why want me to come? I am just going to be quite in the corner because I don't like interacting with people during episodes of intense pain. Not fun.

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I regret every moment of my life, that I had not told you how I felt before it was too late. I really wish you did not have to move away, I really miss you being my neighbor and being able to hang out with you all the time. I enjoyed all the summer memories we had together whether it be from hanging out with our friends, skating down the neighborhood, and you even taught me how to play basketball. I would have never made the team without you. We had it all and all I ever wanted to tell you is how I felt about you. Well, now your gone and all I have left are memories. Memories mean nothing to me if I can't see you, hear your voice, touch you one last time. Now I am expected to move on, but how can I when I hear your voice in my head all the time? Or when I can't keep you off my mind? I'll never get over you and I have to face it. I guess we weren't ever meant to be.

Everyone Esplode Noaw

Resident Russia Fanboy
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I always have and will never stop loving you. Even if you don't feel the same. I regret every time in my life when I don't spend those times with you. I wish to spend my life with you... Don't laugh at me. You'll never know just how I feel because I can't put it into words. Your life means more than mine and you'll forever own a large piece of my heart.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

All is forgiven, but not forgotten. As always I do carry on, making new friends, and keeping the old. Well at least the ones who will bother to keep me

I enjoy PC. I enjoy life. I only wish I had enough time to fully devote myself to both.

To my friends, seeing my activity ebb and flow like the tides is something you should expect. I don't like to holler about leaving unless it's gonna be for an indeterminate or reasonably long amount of time personally. Besides, I'm always gonna check in on PC anyways even if only for messages whenever I can.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

You guys are so smart, I hope I can get to the level you guys are at. I didn't realize how unskilled I was until last night. I will try to not be a chump so much, hopefully.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Go. Away. Please. I cannot stress this enough. You don't own the place. You don't own the other places you act like you own. You have this superiority about you that just pisses me off and I will see to it that you don't make it. Sound bad? Well I'm sorry.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Much of what is perceived is through red-tinted glasses. Put aside those lenses and you'll see much more. Don't let others force you to wear shades and filters over your eyes. I urge people to see for themselves how they can get along with a person, and not go by what anyone else says.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Dear Anonymous,

I see pretty much every post by you and think of how pretentious you act, but it feels wrong duking it out with a little kid so I keep it to myself as much as possible. You have so much growing up to do. I remember when I was your age and thought I knew everything, categorized everyone based on my own narrow, judgmental standards, until I matured. Telling you would change nothing, because you'd just think I'm another adult who doesn't understand you and is obviously not as brilliant as you claim to be. You have interesting ideas sometimes and it's a shame that they have to come from someone so pompous.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,
    Gurl, i'm working on drwing Lil Wayne, so calm ya self. ;P <3

Dear Anonymous,
    Why ignore me on msn? -..-;;; I'm a person, too with feelings and thoughts?

Dear Anonymous,
    Thanks for posting for me while I was gone. ^..^;

Dear Anonymous,
    .... So, i saw you were in a lot of drama lately. Sorry I wasn't around to listen to your thoughts. =\

Dear Anonymous,
    I hate seeing friends fight, so juat cut everything out.​

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Dear Anonymous,
    He's not worth the pain he is causing you.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back