• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    Dear anonymous,

I likes to be alones sometimes. And even if I didn't I wouldn't want to join your group.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Dear anonymous,

I have quite frankly had enough of our friendship. I am very much depressed and so angry because of the fact that you make me feel worthless every time and I literally feel like crap when I am around you. Since, you pretty much ignore me and don't even acknowledge that I'm there for you and ditch me like you always do for this girl, who you're trying to use for your own intentions like you did with me.

I want to cry my heart out, but what's the point? It's not going to resolve the issue. Really, I can't handle all this stuff and it's hurting me much more than it ever has before. I don't know why it took me long enough to actually get convinced by your friend who is your class mate that I am being used by you. Yes, I was being stubborn and stupid because I didn't want to leave you. I know you don't give a freaking damn about it, do you?

Tell me, is it alright to manipulate your friends, use them as an excuse to not keep to your commitment and ignore them? Well, now my patience is exhausted. Especially when I found out that I was the one being used as a "crutch" and that makes me upset, really. I often think that there is probably something about myself that you don't like but that isn't the reason as to why I am being ditched. It's just that you love to play around with people's feelings. I suppose, you never took our friendship seriously and the whole time you were just trying to pretend that you care about me and other BS. Well, I don't need any of your company and I don't want to waste my time on you hoping that we would get along well. There is no point and not even a single chance that we would become good friends anymore.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

I don't even know how this is possible, for someone who I've gone on a ride like a roller-coaster with, but I love you, and being near you makes me feel like I'm happy, yet sad at the same time because you'll never share the same feelings. The things you do give me all sort of emotions, but one remains constant. I want to tell you the way I am, and why I feel these sort of things, but I can't because I think it will make you unhappy, and I want to keep you happy, and the wonderful way you are. I don't know if I can solve these problems, but I can try, because I don't want to make anything bad between us. I don't know what to do or what to say, but things will hopefully be right soon between us. I try to act like I'm superior, and there's nothing wrong, but I need to fix everything the way I act, the way I believe, and the way I learn, but the repair process is long and tiring, almost like running a thousand miles, but I can run that distance for you.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Dear Anonymous,

You have some interesting things to say, and it's kind of frustrating that your avatar and signature are so annoying to me that I tend not to take you seriously because they're...well, stupid.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Dear Anonymous,

Please don't take my breath away...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Dear anonymous,

I don't mind that you hold vastly differing opinions to me on many aspects of life. Variety is the spice of life, after all. (Well, that and garam masala.) What I do mind is you mindlessly barking out your theories, harassing people who do not agree with you and calling that an argument. A good argument is coherent, structured and retains an internal logic. What you are doing is not arguing, but throwing your toys out of the pram whenever someone shows the slightest disagreement with you. You invite 'discussion' but have such an ego complex that all talk must go directly back to you at all times. Even when I agree with you, it's such a chore because of the mean and spiteful way you put across your points.

So... just lighten up, mmkay? Not everyone has the same viewpoints as you.

Kisses!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Dear Anonymous,

Why haven't you placed this in the proper forum yet?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Like I said before, you're not boring. Talking to you is usually the highlight of my day. So don't say you're boring. You never are. :)

Dear Anonymous,

When did you turn 11?!

Dear Anonymous,

Tell me! >:(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Please don't torture me during my exam day. A headache is enough. Two headaches in one day is outrageous. Three headaches... you basically ruined my week. If you give me a pop quiz, Imma go ballistic. See ya in school today.

Dear Anonymous,

You are the most amazinggg person I've ever met. Didn't I tell you that before? Well, now I did. I wish I were talking to you right now instead of studying. :(

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I don't need you to yell and scream at me just because my opinions don't match yours or I have different ideas. That's what makes dealing with you so difficult.

Also, if you're constantly screaming at the news and weather reports on TV, maybe you should, I dunno, not watch them anymore. I would suggest watching something like Sailor Moon or Cardcaptor Sakura instead.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Yay you take the bus everywhere like me. We can meet up at the bus stop and hang out.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Please quit acting like you know everything, because you don't. It's getting to the point where everything you do or say is just annoying to me. Tone it down by eliminating that superiority air you have about you. And I can assure you, I'm not the only one feeling this way!

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    Please quit acting like you know everything, because you don't. It's getting to the point where everything you do or say is just annoying to me. Tone it down by eliminating that superiority air you have about you. And I can assure you, I'm not the only one feeling this way!

Gee whizz, I'm so-rry! =)

Hello, Anonymous #1,

You're one of the most ignorant people I have ever met over the net... and dearest, I have met MANY. If you think homosexuality is a choice, you're too stupid for the world. Though... I'm greatly disappointed by the fact that your internet was confiscated. I told you there wasn't a God! However, I'm praying for the day you come back and (dis)grace us with your sagacity. It's been fun, bro. Really.

Good Arvo, Anonymous #2,

I've only spoken to you over the internet twice, but I've read almost every single post of yours. No, I'm not in love with you. I'm in love with your wit. I love your sarcastic sense of humour, and your lack of a filter. I'm closer than you think, but don't worry, I don't live in North America.

To the Last Anonymous, #3,

I adore you, and wish you were real. That's the nicest thing I said all day.

Sincerely to all, Nutella.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Come on! A lot of people have already tucked in a Pokemon, I want to be able to use Game Sync already!

No matter how many times I try to connect, I get the same Error Code 13204. How bothersome!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

Stop using my laptop without the charger, wasting the battery, and causing it to shut down when I have things not saved on it. I put it on hibernate sometimes for a reason. If you weren't who you are and would throw a fit, I wouldn't allow you on my laptop.

Just stop. Please. I love you but I've lost so many things because of you.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Dear anonymous,

Stop stealing my damn socks. I'm running out of pairs.

Nameless.

Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude. It is not self-seeking, nor easily angered. It keeps no record in every doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always Protects, Trusts, Hopes, and Preserves. There is nothing it cannot face. There is no limit to it's faith. It is Hope and endurance. There are three things that last forever ; Faith, Hope, and Love. But the greatest of them all is Love.

-1 Corinthians 13

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back