• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Dear Anonymous,

If you think you're going to die, please just do the world a favor and write faster. ;_____; You can do that even if you're not going to die! also brb buying all of your books

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymouses,

Cute. You think I can't go out and do it? Please. Just watch me, because I can do it and guess what? I'm gonna get it. You'll see. xxx

Dear Anonymous,

You haven't seen the best of me, not even close.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous,

the news said some lady rolled off a cliff near the town you live in. i know that's a weird thing to tell you, but well...it is where you live so...of course it makes me think of you. this is weird sorry.

droomph

weeb
Years
Dear Anon,

Your crazy compositions are fine with me, I need practice anyways. But WHY in the WORLD do you have to post memes all over the band room door? Seriously?

Hope your college thing turns out great, because I still somewhat care about you.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Please stop. I don't need this right now. I know you want to help, but I haven't asked for it.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm so so sorry... I should just stop talking shouldn't I? blehhh sorry sorry sorry

Dear Anonymous,

Why don't you trust me?

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Dear anonymous
I wonder when I'm gonna CRACK and tell you all the stuff I want to. but not yet cause I feel like I can't yet.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous(es?),

i don't understand how i can be so amazing and interesting and all these great and positive things that i'm told often and maybe i'll never see it but maybe it's possible you could teach me how to love me.

Zephyn

Rainmaker
Years
DA,

Please, please, please don't tell me you and her are back together again. I don't know what to do at this point.

DA,

Look, I'm sorry, but I just can't handle this now. I want to be your friend, even though you clearly don't want to be mine. He despises you, she might have given up. Neither of them tell me anything. It's like I don't really know them anymore. We're both outcasts now. I'm sorry for what I've done. Goodbye.

DA,

No. Just... no. When you started this, yeah, you probably had good intentions. But it's gotten to the point of bulls**t. Can you not step in or do something? It's completely out of control.

DA,

I'd do anything to see you. Please come back. I'm not the only one who misses you guys, you know. We all care, and we want to hear from you again. Please... come back.

DA,

What?! WHAT THE F**K IS THIS?!

DA,

I love you.
THERE, I SAID IT.

Years
Dear Anon,

I know you told me that because you're worried about me, and it was something that happened to you. However, you didn't know this, but I am a paranoid person. I've been freaking out for a few months because little things have been wrong with me, and my minor paranoia kicks in and I blow things out of proportion. I wasn't actually worried about what was going to happen to me until you mentioned it could be something else that would harm me.

Just this once, just this once, let me feel comfortable that things will be okay! ;_______;

King!

better
Years
Dear Anonymous,
You can't begin to know the pain you've caused. How do I make sense of what I've gained? And what I've lost... What a mess, a perfect mess. Left alone to sort it out...in the sorrow, guilt, and rage, I keep coming back to doubt. Dear Anonymous, How did a simple love get complicated? Days crawl by, I ask myself again, should I have waited? In a world that's quick to judge I will try to understand... It's so hard to find your way when you have no voice to guide you home.

Dear Anonymous,
It was fun finally getting a chance to catch up, I guess. Although you never really noticed me before, I believe xD And I didn't notice you. I even forgot your name. Weird, huh? I know you're family (kind of), but I guess I couldn't help being...drawn to you. It wasn't bad. I could control myself. But some things made me want more. A better relationship with you. Especially when you started to treat me like family xD When you grabbed my arm and dragged me into the magical world of elves and dwarves and such. That was fun, btw. Thanks. And then...your girl came. You changed. You were so...alive. It was funny. But seeing you with...with her...it just rmeinded me. It reminded me of it all and I so desperately wanted to tell you. I still do. I want to talk to you. And maybe, we'll get there. And I can pour my heart out to you. and you will be there. Just like family should be.

Dear Anonymous,
There will be tears today, but you'll get through. There'll be tears in the future, but you'll get through. And there were tears in the past, but you got through. So I'm not worried at all. Yet.

Dear Anonymous,
I think this is the last one. If you see this, hi! :D SQUIRTLE SQUIRT SQUIRT SQUIRTLEEEEEE :D

Zephyn

Rainmaker
Years
DA,

You probably don't feel about me that way, since you probably still like her, but yeah. I know how I want to tell you properly, but I'm having trouble working up the courage to do it. I really suck at this kind of thing. I wish I could actually just talk to you about it. Too bad that's not possible.

Zephyn

Rainmaker
Years
DA,

Am I happy about this development? Not exactly, because I know it's really hurt you. But at the same time, I guess... I don't know. I'm so, so sorry for what she did, and I'll always be there for you. Except when the Internet's not plugged in. ;P I love you.

Zephyn

Rainmaker
Years
DA,

Nonononononononononononono. Do you want me to be honest, or do you want me to be nice? At this point, there's no having both.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Just because it's cold outside doesn't mean you need to over-compensate by having the heater on full blast. You know there's a problem when it feels like a freaking SAUNA in your house...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

That game of chinese checkers last night was pretty fun, let's do it again sometime soon.

Dear Anon,

I'm sick now it's official, in so many ways yet I don't even know where to begin. What the hell am I doing here?

Dear Anon,

Please forget about me, you'll be doing yourself a favor if anything. I need to move on too though, we all do.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
Years
Dear anonymous,

I hate it when you get like this, because you make me like this. I hate it when you get this sad and hate everything and tweet like you do, because you make me hate myself for not being able to help you. And I'm scared to reach out to you like I want to, because I don't want to push you away because you think I'm in love with you ... even though I am, I don't want you to know. Because you're head over heels in love with someone else. And just blech.

Love, Autumn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back