• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    x.x I was wondering about that myself, but don't worry, once everything gets better I'll nickname them all for ya ^^

Thanks, sorry I forgot about them before hand >_< Would you want them back when you trade the stuff from the giveaway? Also, I can trade over copies of the pokemon you've bred for me that I've ev trained too ^_^ unless you don't want them. Hope the rest of your day/week is getting better!

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • I can trade now. Why close it?

Alright, let me get the Pokémon ready and I'll get on in a few. Well, with the rise of so many RNG Breeding shops, the thread dies. And with the eventual spike of breeding requests, it just knocks me out of my feet, leading to my days filled with stress and causing a lot of problems around me. I also don't see why I shouldn't close it :/

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Thanks, sorry I forgot about them before hand >_< Would you want them back when you trade the stuff from the giveaway? Also, I can trade over copies of the pokemon you've bred for me that I've ev trained too ^_^ unless you don't want them. Hope the rest of your day/week is getting better!

No worries mate. Yeah, unless you'd want me to send new copies, already nicknamed o.o And of course I'd like to receive EV'd versions of my PKMN, makes me feel happy knowing someone actually goes through the trouble to train 'em for me and then actually use 'em in Battles.

But yours is one of the best seriously

Well mate, as much as that may be, it's also slowly dying. :/

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    No worries mate. Yeah, unless you'd want me to send new copies, already nicknamed o.o And of course I'd like to receive EV'd versions of my PKMN, makes me feel happy knowing someone actually goes through the trouble to train 'em for me and then actually use 'em in Battles.

Well mate, as much as that may be, it's also slowly dying. :/

We'll I'm almost done eving buneary (now lopunny) and was going to ev corphish, so I though you could take the ev'd one clone it and nn them then send them back (unless its too much trouble). Your shop isn't slowly dying, I think its much better than other shops too. It would be a shame if you closed it.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • We'll I'm almost done eving buneary (now lopunny) and was going to ev corphish, so I though you could take the ev'd one clone it and nn them then send them back (unless its too much trouble). Your shop isn't slowly dying, I think its much better than other shops too. It would be a shame if you closed it.

I could nickname them sometime today after I trade with Batzarro if you'd like. I've been having such a bad week, but hopefully it's all better now. And to tell you the Truth, I think it is, since I only get 1-2 replies every few hours or so. But since it's usually you, Bass and Valor, you know like, the usual peeps that poof in here, I haven't closed it yet. I've had some good laughs trading here though ^^

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I could nickname them sometime today after I trade with Batzarro if you'd like. I've been having such a bad week, but hopefully it's all better now. And to tell you the Truth, I think it is, since I only get 1-2 replies every few hours or so. But since it's usually you, Bass and Valor, you know like, the usual peeps that poof in here, I haven't closed it yet. I've had some good laughs trading here though ^^

Whatevers easiest for you. I'm almost done EVing crawdaunt, then I was going to do a miltank and sneasel you traded me as fodder. Would you want me to trade over two copies of each (one for you and one to nickname)? Or do you just want to clone them while you have them to nickname. I really hope you don't close the thread though, you're one of the most generous, reliable, and responsive traders I've found. I'll still poof in there if that will keep you from closing.

JFK

hey there
    Years
  • noooo don't close! you're one of the few people on here I trust! but I understand.ha

edit: do you have the ability to breed tri attack togepis

Last edited:

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Whatevers easiest for you. I'm almost done EVing crawdaunt, then I was going to do a miltank and sneasel you traded me as fodder. Would you want me to trade over two copies of each (one for you and one to nickname)? Or do you just want to clone them while you have them to nickname. I really hope you don't close the thread though, you're one of the most generous, reliable, and responsive traders I've found. I'll still poof in there if that will keep you from closing.

Actually, if they're under my HG/Pearl ID & OT, I can nickanme for you and keep a copy, no need to send two ^^ What exactly do you need me to Nickname though? I kinda forget things! xD

Aye mate, you may do whatever you can, just as long as the Thread doesn't start to rot from the inside out and eventually gets 1 or 2 replies, that's all good to me ^^

noooo don't close! you're one of the few people on here I trust! but I understand.ha

edit: do you have the ability to breed tri attack togepis

Lmao, I'm still brainstorming on it, but I might not close it either way. And isn't Tri Attack an Event Only move? o.o

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
  • Tri-Attack is a Pokemon XD move.
    ;O
    Sad to see that you want to close your thread.
    It's got so many more Pokemon than the other rng breeding shops.
    =\

EDIT: I'm interested in your Bold Feebas, would you CMT for it? ^^

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Tri-Attack is a Pokemon XD move.
    ;O
    =\

YOU! D<! I have to add your thread to the White List ^^

Aye, but they seem to be breeding real fast, faster than me :/ It usually takes me 10 Minutes for 6 PKMN, but they're adding Pokémon like crazy. Also, I don't RNG xD! I let my Dittos do their magic. ^^

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Actually, if they're under my HG/Pearl ID & OT, I can nickanme for you and keep a copy, no need to send two ^^ What exactly do you need me to Nickname though? I kinda forget things! xD

Aye mate, you may do whatever you can, just as long as the Thread doesn't start to rot from the inside out and eventually gets 1 or 2 replies, that's all good to me ^^

I have a crawdaunt I would liked NN'd Envy and a lopunny I'd like NN'd Lust. Crawdaunts OT: LyDFrvr ID: 13881

I'm not sure about lopunny's since I finished EV'ing it so its in my box right now.

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
  • Really? Takes me 30 minutes to do one for rng. I don't know how you can be so fast. >< My Empoleon took ages and it wasn't even flawless at the end.
    I need a Bold Feebas anyway, can you please CMT?

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Also, I tried IV breeding in HG and it was a lot of trouble, in the end I couldn't even get a flawless meowth or hypno, but I'm happy with them anyway. So you are a very, VERY skilled breeder.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Tri-Attack is a Pokemon XD move.
    ;O
    =\

EDIT: I'm interested in your Bold Feebas, would you CMT for it? ^^

He means for togepi

filllllz

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Really? Takes me 30 minutes to do one for rng. I don't know how you can be so fast. >< My Empoleon took ages and it wasn't even flawless at the end.
    I need a Bold Feebas anyway, can you please CMT?

I'll take the EV'd version of the 'Annoying' Raichu? ^^ I don't know what good that'll do, since it's already flawless & I don't Redistribute. I guess I'll use it for battles once I make a NU/UU team.

Also, Fast Egg Hatch & Instant egg help a lot, along with IV Checking. Other than that, 3 years of pure breeding. When I made my first few batches of PKMN, this is what they said to me:

Modest #92 Gastly: 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30
    Hidden Power Type is 'Psychic'. Hidden Power Power is 70.
    Eggmoves: Ice Punch,Will-o-wisp

Modest #92 Gastly: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30
    Hidden Power Type is 'Ice'. Hidden Power Power is 70.
    Eggmoves: Ice Punch,Will-o-wisp

I find this extremely hard to believe...
    Yes I'm calling you a hacker. Either you are a hacker and you really think people here will believe that you bred those Ghastlys or the person who traded you those is a hacker and your stupid enough to not think they're hacked.

Ever since then, I didn't feel like trading here anymore. That was roughly 2-3 years ago though.

Also, I tried IV breeding in HG and it was a lot of trouble, in the end I couldn't even get a flawless meowth or hypno, but I'm happy with them anyway. So you are a very, VERY skilled breeder.

HG's easier with the Items, but kinda screws you up since most breeders use Everstone for the nature. I'm kinda used to hatching 100 eggs in one hour. But thanks mate ^^ You just need practice o.o

@Fiery: Valor just owned o.o
    @Valor: LMFAO! XD!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back