• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    *Pops in out of nowhere*

Hiya pplz! Whazzup here at DCC? You guys look pretty solemn. Did something bad happen to a member?

Years
  • Hello Amaya. ^_^ It sure has been a while.
    I don't know what's going on actually... I think some members were having an argument.

How have you been?

Years
  • He is this member I was talking to one day. He likes Fullmetal Alchemist. But he appears to be offline now *has just noticed this* Oh well.

How are you Ivan? Looking forward to Christmas? ^__^

Years
  • It's my favourite holiday as well.
    Everything is fantastic about Christmas. I wonder if PC will have some sort of special celebration thread for Christmas. ^_^ I really want to get myself a new banner and avatar... something Christmasy.

So what will you be doing for this Christmas, Ivan?

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Well... I read, and apperantly a guy named Deviruchi and a girl named Chiyo were having quite a violent fight (they were swearing a LOT!). Well, I'm leaving PC for good in a while, so I decided to make my big exit here! I'm gonna miss you guys, but POkecommunity is no place for an FMA fanatic.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Amaya said:
    Well... I read, and apperantly a guy named Deviruchi and a girl named Chiyo were having quite a violent fight (they were swearing a LOT!). Well, I'm leaving PC for good in a while, so I decided to make my big exit here! I'm gonna miss you guys, but POkecommunity is no place for an FMA fanatic.
    Actually, PC does have places for FMA fanatics. It has places for just about everybody (except spammers and flamers, of course).

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Well, it's name is based for pokemon. Now, I'm gonna send out PMs to all my friends. Don't worry, I'll still be here for the Pms, but not for the posts. HOw does that sound everybody?

Years
  • I think that you shouldn't worry about what the name of PC means. I think you should still post here, in the FMA related areas. I don't think you should just leave because this forum is based on Pokemon.
    Hopefully you will change your mind. But then, it's really your choice if you want to leave or not.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Ivan said:
    Most of the people here aren't even interested in Pok?mon anymore.
    Exactly my point. The vast majority of us just use this place to chat. That's it.

Years
  • Aww, Kylie-chan's new avatar and banner are so cute.
    But why do you have 'Windows 95' in your sig? o_O

Yeah, like I barely post in the Pokemon sections... I come here to chat to people, meet new friends... I just need to post more... I'm always saying that! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back